Drawthread

Drawthread

Slojak Edition

Friendly reminder:
>Read Spitroast/Vorefag/NoBalls' posts
>Respond politely to Spitroast/Vorefag/NoBalls' posts
>Do Spitroast/Vorefag/NoBalls' posts requests

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

ded 3d

OP I'm looking for an image of a landscape with an army of pizza slices marching forward. Think of roman legionnaires but instead of human beings it's pizza slices. Doable?

hi thread

Didn't sleep yet what up

>Respond politely to Spitroast/Vorefag/NoBalls' posts
>Do Spitroast/Vorefag/NoBalls' posts requests
HAHAHAHA.no

Absolute trash. Not like I'd expect anything less from an attenion whore shit-scribbler

Hahah that'll do, thanks so much OP!

Your welcome! Glad you like

Breh.

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

Shorten your request into one sentence, please.

Hello, are you the Spitroast/Vorefag/NoBalls' ? Can I do your request?

Yes I am. And of course, anyone is welcome to do the request

I'm in Thailand, but I'm pretty fukin unhappy rn.

555+
get some ladyboi pucci

No.

why are you unhappy, coffee boy?

Things.

well, i hope things get better soon! try to distract yourself and enjoy your stay

I don't know if that is even possible. The only way that I could do it is by either leaving out every bit of punctuation or work with green text.

Me too.

You know this isn't wordpress right?

Ur moms more clever.

My mom's a whore, doesn't matter if she is or not.

Glad u said it first.

>Denying yourself ladyboi pucci
What are you, a fag?

I'm just pretty sad rn.

share some experience in thailand, lad

Asians. Humidity. Ok food. Water. Feel shitty.
I'll get into more detail next time.
I'm gonna go. Thx for even replying.

Requesting Pikachu getting its cheeks squished kinda like the pic on the left

Hi, I just got back from my vacation!

Welcome back! Get ready to be spammed by butthurt spitty though.

Welcome back, how was your vacation?

Someone draw a skull

>

Thanks! Well, he was spamming before I left too.

Thank you, it was nice, refreshing to take in some new scenery!

Finally these threads are worth visiting again.

Can you turn this photo into a drawing of your preferred style (except anime please)?

I love you

Cool, thanks.

Absolute trash. The hand is fucked up beyond all reason.
>Nigger skull
Probably culture shock. Still, that's no excuse for fucking ladyboi pucci you faggot

Ahoy there matey also good morning

for not fucking*

Requesting one of my best girl.

This is so cute! Thanks.

Thank you~

You are fucked up beyond all reason.

I’m happy you like!

Bruh u sit around and tell me how much u don't like me. Y r u trying to make some kind of conversation.

Are you up for a non-led request?

Why are you sad? Just get some food, Thailand has best food in the world!

Is it gay?

Sure thing.

hello thread.

>You are fucked up beyond all reason.
Remember to read the OP before posting
I'm not. You're a faggot
>Repost fag

Salut!

> Is it gay?
It's not. I wanted to ask if you could draw Motoko Kusanagi as seen in 1995 GitS animated movie.

draw this but with your oc

It's ok.
Don't talk to me.

why you sad bro
is it a bunny related thing?

No.

Me on top

I'm taking a hot shower again. Hopefully it helps some.

okay I was just curious, not intentionally being an ass

I hope something cheers you up soon fam

Thank u.
It'll pass like most things.
It's just not fun rn. This is my third hot shower today.

Holy shit I should kms in a hot shower.
It would b perfect.

It would be more cool in a bathtub, so that the water become red, and if you live alone by the time you're found you'll be stinking hard and your body will all be swollen like Boomer from L4D

I like showers more.
Can I tell u something I wish I could do one day?
Like a dream I want to realize.

Sure thing you can.
About showers, well. I've spent more than a year without being able to take a bath, only showers, and it was disgusting.

Shotgun to head is best. Make sure you get the job done right. The last thing you wanna do is fuck it up and end up as a cripple or scarred for the rest of your life.
I'll talk to you when I damn well please

hey I feel you man
sometimes some days are tough as hell, but you're right, it will pass.
put on some good tunes, watch cute animal videos, do something to occupy your mind my friend. I'll smoke a bowl for you in spirit. take care

Do to others as you would have them do to you. Remember to remove the beam out of your own eye, before you comment on the speck in your brother's eye.

Meh

:

Thanks, friend.

Np

Ahoy there

> Do to others as you would have them do to you. Remember to remove the beam out of your own eye, before you comment on the speck in your brother's eye.
Requesting (to anyone) a preacher/priest eggs.

Request for a sketch of a female sableye posing like this, covering her breasts with claw hands, please.

I like my showers. Not public showers.
Wen I was younger I showered in this bathroom with a window in the shower, like neck up height. It let in fresh air. And I loved it while showering.
One day.
I wish I could have a shower on the top of a snowy mountain. The pipes rnt gonna burst. The water isn't gonna freeze.
I wish I could take a shower there. And feel the warmth come down from my head to my feet. I want to feel that heavy feeling of the heat weigh down on my breathing. And I want the enveloping steam to wane and wander away by the breeze as it's replaced.
Wen I inhale I want that cold breeze to cut through the heat and pass through my nose to live chilly in my lungs. I want to feel the cold touch my body where the water doesn't. I would love to feel that old shower again.
Heart is better stupid.
I'm trying. And thank u.
I'll b fine.

Could you all stop calling these blogthreads drawthreads? It's misleading.

Well then search for some mountain skiing tourist places, they might have something like that. Or you can pay relatively low to get it installed, get a generator to heat up water, etc. If it's such a dream, I don't see why wouldn't you do that.

>Heart is better stupid.
Shotgun blast to the head is instant death. To the heart, it's not. You're gonna feel pain, unless that's what you're going for.
>Do to others as you would have them do to you. Remember to remove the beam out of your own eye, before you comment on the speck in your brother's eye.
Fuck that shit, you cunt
How about you learn to fucking draw?

I like my family too much to get up and move next to a mountain just to take showers.
Also I don't have the money for that, and a generator isn't gonna make enough hot water.
I'm seriously taking advantage of this hotels hot water.
R u fuking stupid.
Ppl live through head shotz.
Catch me on css.
No one come back from a hole in the heart.
Fuk, ur heart can kill itself and in turn kill u if it makes it's own hole or a valve breaks.

.. I thought u were smarter than this..

Gomen.

Let's go, men.

>R u fuking stupid.
>Ppl live through head shotz
This is true. I know a guy i my neighbourhood who survived a self inflicted headshot.
Now he has a dent in his head, constant headaches slurs and spontaneous aggression.

You don't live through a shotgun blast to the head. The blast is just too damn powerful. It will scatter your brains or remove them completely from your skull.
A pistol you can live through though. It depends where the bullet hits

Ya didn't quote my css part fam.

How about YOU learn to draw!

> I like my family too much to get up and move next to a mountain just to take showers.
I meant just a vacation. Then seems it's not such a dream after all.

There's a gif. It's of a dude who shot himself with a shotgun in the face. But the gif itself is of him doing a facepalm causeheaintded.
Whatever u wanna call it. It's something I'd like to have.

You'd have to be completely retarded to fuck that up then. Post it though, I wanna see it

I don't know what a css is

.. counter strike.. source..
No one plays it anymore, so dun worry. Just losers like me anyway.
Lurk moar pussy.

Counter Strike: Source obvs god keep up

user don't b mean, he's tryna help me here.

I play it too, since my computer can't handle CSGO