I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body...

I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body. The baby didn't know what to do and was sad and crying so I decided to take him with me and help raise him. So I decided to daily post a YouTube video of our baby monkey so everyone can see him. Here's my YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jZ-9CFQD1inehrhYcIg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jZ-9CFQD1inehrhYcIg
youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
youtube.com/watch?v=tOcu-rJs8B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can it jerk you off

>youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jZ-9CFQD1inehrhYcIg

>i wana helps nigger
>but i also wana capitalize this
>me nice guy

I really love you are helping this black person. More people should do that.

Its a monkey not a nigger. I bet He didnt steal from OP yet

This is the most pathetic attempt at a joke i have ever heard.

Wtf
He looks sad af
what did u do to him

racist

Checked

You're the most pathetic joke I've ever seen.

Do u live in Florida? If so those maccaques like your picture have deadly herpes that excretes from their was. You're going to die dude

nah man i am not in north america

youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

LMAO WTF NIGGA???????

>doesn't know the bloodhound gang

Does your mom know you're gere?

hey kid, you come to Sup Forums for the epic memes huh?

whew lad

Are you in FL, user? There's a viral outbreak that is extremely dangerous to humans some monkeys are carrying.

Nvm, someone else brought it up and you answered already. Good on you helping the nigkey though.

no fag i am in asia

Oh, that must be one of those shithole countries I've heard so much about.

show me your thai ladyboy wife

Trump is correct. Fuck these liberal SJW faggots for denying 3rd world countries are shitholes

here u go Sup Forumsrother. Keep bumping the thread and i'll post moar

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

keep bumpin and i keep postin

If I had found a baby monkey you better believe I would soundproof my house and fucking torture it.
I don't know why those animals make me want to be so cruel to them, but god I hate the fuckers.

is it baby long tail macaques you hate? cause they are the breed that is really annoying

you know you could just buy one right?

No I hate them all, macaques are indeed particularly annoying, but I hate them all.
Funny thing, I love lemurs.

No I can't, it's illegal.

where do you live? in some states it is legal.

You could start a business, a monkey breeding business, and apply for the permits and shit.

Then you'd have an infinite supply

I may just move to the US then.
Nah I would never do it, I understand it's wrong, I just think that if I was in the presence of one I really would be tempted to pull out one of it's arms and just watch it suffer.
I feel quite guilty about it.

Well lemurs aren't monkeys, but I guess that's beside your point isn't it? Your posts reek of an inferiority complex and subtle retardation. Animosity towards animals that have more social ability and problem solving is common in sociopaths, you should get that looked at.

shut the fuck up you SJW faggot

i guess you're in europe? Yea, liberal SJWs in Europe made it illegal to have monkeys as pets.

China would be a good place. Tons of rich chinese keep monkeys as pets and you can buy the babies for cheap

once it is strong, please reelease to the wild. binky does not like captivity. Thank you for feeding it, I liked the banana video

I'm glad it's illegal, wouldn't want stray monkeys to get out and fucking ruin shit.

Keep gargling cum faggot, I love animals except niggers and their monkey siblings

well that's why they have animal control

faggot SJWs are crying that it's "abuse" to keep a monkey as a pet.

It's going to eat your face while you are sleeping. Please record it while you are sleeping.

Also inb4 niggers

Why would you want to adopt a black baby again?

Ask it what did it do with my bicycle?

how many rounds did the police blast him with?

nigga nigga nigga, can't you see? sometimes your words just hypnotize me

Found the triggered niggereds

hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=tOcu-rJs8B0

nigger

Why Is the monkey always stuck on a leash man

because it's a wild monkey?

I hate black shemales

That's cause you're a bitch. I love them.