How do I keep my taint/ass from stinking...

How do I keep my taint/ass from stinking? It seems no matter how much I scrub when I get out of the shower and hit it with the hair dryer the stink is still there? What's a good device or cleaning method I could use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qP97PPTufJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Might be your diet. What you eat determines your body odor.

Change diet?
Visit a doc for medical advice?

Stop pushing toilet brush in your ass

Kind regards

Toilet brush already has shit on it.

Mostly just alcohol and shrimp but I drink about a gallon of water a day.

Do you stand while wiping?

fuck man just shave it all off.

I'm assuming you're hairy and single in this, but just trim your butthole and make your taint bald

gonna get ITCHY but you have full control over the hair's growth and you get a deeper clean

and make sure you're using a shower sponge and not some pussy ass loofah or soft sponge

bump

I know how, its cheap and easy, but wont teach you since you are gay.

OP wants a rim job

I usually get the big stuff sitting down. But I stand to finish. Plus I use flushable wet wipes.

Use anti-bacterian soap.
Change diet.

Hahahahahaha

youtu.be/qP97PPTufJA

THIS IS YOU!!!!

80 grit

White vinegar. Use a sponge and scrub liberally all over down there. It eats away odor-causing bacteria. Stankdick-B-Gone.

wipe your ass
this usually helps

wear clean underwear
this also helps

use sope
sope helps

Where can I buy sope?

Do you use wet wipes after shitting? They have flushable wipes near the toilet paper. It says to only flush two at once. So you use normal toilet paper at first then clean up with two wet wipes after. Fold into fourths so you get refold to get 8 wipes total from the wet wipes. You will be squeaky clean and fresh after every poo. Then all the girls'll wanna toss your salad.

You don't clean shit with shit.