Bill Kristol's pick for president

Great pick faggot

breitbart.com/video/2016/05/31/bloombergs-halperin-kristol-third-party-candidate-national-reviews-david-french/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AT3cAjEnAW8&feature=share
dangerandplay.com/2016/05/11/senator-ben-sasse-how-i-ended-a-presidential-campaign-before-it-started/
nationalreview.com/article/285418/avoiding-cains-pain-kathryn-jean-lopez
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a dummy. What did you expect?

>Literally who

Based. Literally anyone would do better than Trump.

This is just fucking funny, now. Good to know there's no threat, though. Kristol honestly should've just run himself if he was going to sink this low.

Literally who?

This. The Renegade Jew Party is comical.

>David French

Isn't that the far-left commie cuckservative that has a nigger kid?

>cuckservatives

He should just run himself instead of using puppets

what a kike

wow, they kinda had me worried before

>jewish neocons
>doing the fight themselves instead of sending suckers to fight for them

You should know better.

Who?

kek, I thought it was gonna be Romney or Bloomberg

Instead it's a literal who and trump will have a field day with this story

>literally choosing a member of the media

lol.

looks like that faggot ben sasse was too pussy to do it.

Literally who

Actual picture of David French's family.

epic fucking fail

HAIL TRUMP

Laugh all you want Trumpfags. But this guy is a war veteran. He's gonna steal a ton of votes from Trump with regards to the old motherfucker vote, and with Gary Johnson as well, Trump is actually going to lose a lot of support you guys thought he had beforehand. It's really over for you faggots, and yet you don't even know it.

>people voting for someone with 0 name recognition
I at least recognize Vermin Supreme when I see him, this bald faggot is known by no one.

Memes have become interwoven with reality

Cuck party rising.

Ben Sissy was scared away by Cernovich and others uncovering how he provided little boys for pedos in congress.

guns and butter.

I thought it was going to be some governor or someone with experience.
I was worried for a moment.

This guy can't even be on all ballots, right?

THE NOSE IS EXPOSED, LOOK AT THAT HONKER

youtube.com/watch?v=AT3cAjEnAW8&feature=share

That family is going to get some of the worst Twitter abuse of all time if he runs against Trump.

Did she pick up the wrong kid at the day care?

oops

let the social media cruelty begin

Holy fucking kek.

LITERALLY MY WIFE'S DAUGHTER.

Does anyone have any confirmed details on this?

Did his wife literally get blacked and birth a black child under his care?

Have the Jews always been this incompetent? Did people literally just have stand up and say "No, thanks," to globalism, but were too afraid to do so for decades.

>#FrenchRevolution
>it's real

He's a cuck. Check out his wife's son.

This just confirms Kike Kristol is going to get the Cuck brothers to fund the niggers at the libertarian party.

>no wikipedia page

>Fat fuck isn't dead yet

My god did Trump do a number on the cuckservatives. They are literally insane.

expound

French? More like Israeli.

Trump is a man of exceptional talent, work ethic, and willpower. He may be making it look easy, but I don't think it was.

TRUMP HAS BEEN STUMPED! I am now a #FrenchWench

come on pal, you dont even need to like trump to know your comment is full of shit. national review literally took a huge shit on its base with some articles a few weeks back chastising the working class conservatives for feeling abandoned by the GOP and being swayed by Trump.

They are acting like manbabies throwing a fit after being dumped by the missus. she aint coming back and you still look stupid acting like a toddler. That's the GOP for you so far.

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/11/senator-ben-sasse-how-i-ended-a-presidential-campaign-before-it-started/

>white people

Who is ready for a #FrenchRevolution?

Textbook cuckservative

i thought it was someone who had a chance of winning?

>"left his family after 9/11 to serve his nation"

That explains the black kid

All that needs to be said.

i think that was everyones reaction

Trump just raised 6 million dollars for veterans. This literally who cuckold doesn't have a fucking chance

>see your friends die in jewish neocon iraq war for Israel
>come home to fight for Jews again against Trump
>wife gets blacked

JUST

I love watching them squirm.

He doesn't even have a Wikipedia page

>David French, lawyer and writer for the National Review

That is all that is there under disambiguation David French

How did going to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq help the US after Saudis did 9/11?

Yes, behind the myths they're pretty bog average

>Did his wife literally get blacked and birth a black child under his care?
Fingers crossed. It'll be somewhat of a letdown if it turns out the niglet was adopted.

And cuckservatives are still baffled by the trending nickname...............

>he served in bullshit war, vote for him

How about no

>paul ryan likely fooled around with children, too

jesus

The retarded #NeverTrump cuck holdouts actually think they can force the election to the house of representatives. What they are overlooking is that their retard third party candidate actually has to win a state in order for that to happen

he cant run. hes a canadian. born in canada and grew up in canada.

>left his family

That's pretty much all I needed to know.

TOP KEK

It took pol all of 30 seconds to destroy this man

I truly fucking despise Erick Erickson. Any of you people who don't live around Atlanta and don't have to listen to his oafish babble on WSB in the afternoons, consider yourselves lucky. He is an absolute candyass and cuck.

>oh.. yeah.. David French.. I think I'll be voting for that guy, he might win

Will say no one literally ever. Holy shit. He's gonna have 1 vote and that's probably gonna be Glenn Beck.

Kek

am I dreaming?

A man so popular that he wasn't even on the list of potential candidates in the Breitbart poll

Why the fuck are all these Candians trying to shit up our politics?

kek

>>Did his wife literally get blacked and birth a black child under his care?
>Fingers crossed. It'll be somewhat of a letdown if it turns out the niglet was adopted.

Do you think it's merely coincidence that David French freaked out and wouldn't let his wife use Facebook or talk to men for a year and then a black baby shows up?

>tfw you will never see Bill Kristol scream and beg for his life while being torn to shreds by a pack of wild dogs

>that David French freaked out and wouldn't let his wife use Facebook or talk to men for a year
Sauce

Lmao what a cuck

The dude literally has been cucked.

a by the book cuck, no way

This will happen in our lifetimes

We should ship him over to Iraq. He helped create the war there, I'm sure a few locals would like to deal with him

>>that David French freaked out and wouldn't let his wife use Facebook or talk to men for a year
>Sauce

His own website.

> Before David left for Iraq, he and Nancy put together rules, in a painfully honest conversation about human frailty. There would be no drinking during the year of separation. Nancy would not “have phone conversations with men, or meaningful e-mail exchanges about politics or any other subject.” Nor would she be on Facebook, where “the ghosts of boyfriends past” could contact her. When Nancy innocently started e-mailing about faith with a man associated with a radio show she was on, she told David about it, and he asked her to end the relationship. David knew, with his “stomach clenching,” that “the most intimate conversations a person has are about life and faith” — and that “spiritual and emotional intimacy frequently leads to physical intimacy.”

> nationalreview.com/article/285418/avoiding-cains-pain-kathryn-jean-lopez

His wife's twitter

Fucker wont survive the week lel

My fucking sides.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK

THEY COULD HAVE PUT UP LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REPUBLICAN SENATOR OR CONGRESSMAN AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER

TOP FUCKING KEK

I was scared that Bill Krsitol would pick somebody like Mitt Romney and split the Anti-Trump conservative vote that is fueling the Libertarian Party's chances, but holy shit, those fears are extinguished.

On to that 5% we need to get federal funding!

kek, the bestest of goys!

>This guy can't even be on all ballots, right?
That doesn't matter. They don't need him to win the election, they just need him to keep Trump from winning, either by splitting the Republican vote, which would throw the election to Hillary or by winning a few states so no one gets to 270, which would allow the Republican establishment in Congress to pick the president. This fag however will be lucky to finish in sixth place.

Oh my.

Now folks, if you plan on being aggressive about it, use dummy accounts. We don't need the MSM kikes blaming the Don yet again for something.

Did his family rescue the kid from the dead gorilla?

I hope Iraq under the Trump administration becomes like the Wall from Game of Thrones.

Trump will just end up exiling filth like Kristol to Iraq so they can fight terrorists (wildlings) first hand

Yeah, we memed the cuckservative thing pretty hard didn't we

Honestly, do we even need to do anything? Unless the media totally spergs out over him he'll fade back into the irrelevant hole he came from in a week, 2 tops.

Now normally I don't do this kind of shitposting, but damn, that is one nice looking flag.

>Nor would she be on Facebook, where “the ghosts of boyfriends past” could contact her.

I CANT BREATH

RARE
A
R
E

Damn, how many island nations does the Caribbean have?

i type his name on wikipedia and i guess some canadian dude with the same name. this guy is literally less relevent than canada

get*