Real Madrid holds a shit draw 'till it goes to the penalties, just like they did the late year

>Real Madrid holds a shit draw 'till it goes to the penalties, just like they did the late year
>they win the title with fucking lucky shoots AGAIN

I'm starting to get sick of Champions League... or better I say, Real Madrid League.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFsOO8lNne8
youtube.com/watch?v=oWY5rXQslt8
youtube.com/watch?v=79lqxwUHuEU
youtube.com/watch?v=dmPvqCShnD4
youtube.com/watch?v=B1x0OH7O4R8
youtube.com/watch?v=7KtHjSn0zQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RM loses the CL and chokes the league
0 trophies for Zidane, automatic sack
All starts crumbling

How BTFO will Sup Forums be if Zizou wins both?

I'll stop watching football until the WC

or they will wait that eventually some Juventus guy loses his head and gets sent off and the entire Juventus team gets tired to score tons of goals in the extra time, as it was against Bayern

Juventus defence is suprisingly shit, Monaco had 6 shots on target, Ronaldo doesn't need 6 shots to score.

Real will lead 2-0 at half time, Higuain will maybe score a blooter, the game will turn into a shitfest, and that's that.

also in defense you cant really compare Djibril Nktulu Mubuntu & Jemerson with Ramos & Varane.

They scored 3 against farca, what does this tell you?

farça got bvb tier defense

nothing personnel kid

>farça got bvb tier defense

Also does halal.

Barca were in shit form ever since the PSG game up to that game and had to play a meme 343 because their backline was that terrible. Now with Alba back and everyone having improved their form, including MSN, Id say Juve were very lucky to have caught Barca in a bad slump. Just look how they beat Halal in rl clasico last week. They created chances and Messi was very clinical.

the eternal gypsy halal bandwagoner

>implying anybody can stop TSUUUGOD

Juve wins this year.

No question.

Best offense in Europe - Monaco - didn't have a goal

Barcelona didn't have a goal.

Real Madrid won't be able to score, the defense is just too suffocating.

Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, and Mandzukic will get at least one goal in.

Juventus wins 2-0. New champ.

I'm positive Juventus could win the cup without conceding a goal in Turin to Monaco and in Cardiff to Real and there would be losers like

Denying it's the absolute best line of defense in the solar system since ACM in 1988-1995.

Real lucked their way to the SF as much as Monaco did, yesterday two of the goals were near literal owngoals. Juventus only ever concedes frustration shots on target or whatever is directed straight in Buffon's face.

The last time Real got past Juventus in UCL they legitimately stole the cup. We'll see if Uefa agrees them filipinos need to buy more Real jerseys or a fucking wholesome football team can lift the cup for once.

Barça has been shit this year, but on that first leg against Juve you gotta add on top that Busquets didn't play so Mascherano had to play in the midfield, Umtiti played at the right of the defense and motherfucking Mathieu on the left.

You also can't compare Navas Ramos and Varane, to Buffon-Bonucci-Barzagli-Chiellini-Dani Alves-Alex Sandro

Aww, it's ok. Somebody is a little upset. Coming up with hypotheticals to justify your hatred for Madrid? Really reaching now, friend.

And despite them being shit and having no fullbacks for the tie, MSN still had a couple good chances which - in a perfect world - would have gone in had they all not been in bad form or had no one in the midfield to help them.

As a halal customer i want zidane out simply bc he plays opelma over morata

>justify your hatred for Madrid
Dumb smelly CHIcano

Buffon has been in god mode all the knockout stage, even if the superb defense Juve has fails there's Buffon making absurd saves again and again.

Buffon stopped a few very clear chances.

Juve literally created thrice the chances over both legs, pal. In a "perfect world", it would end up 6:2 on aggregate anyway

Fucking this. 2 nil firdt match 1 nil park the bus secondatch and its ogre.

Cap this

>it's not fair when your goalie makes good saves

Ok pep

in a perfect world it wouldve ended like 5-2 since juve missed far more good chances than barca

Football is dead. Our last hope is Juve and the only team that have choked more than them in a final is Benfica and they've been disaided supernaturally (curse). We are fucked.

In the Turin game they had more chances but in the Camp Nou game they were penned to their box.

Either way, Im not trying to drag Juve down since they are a genuine world class team but trying to say that the tie would have been a lot closer had it been the current Barca facing them and not the shitty Barca with everyone out of form.

There isn't two legs in the final you dumb fuck

>madrid holds a draw

you mean real madrid tries to win for 120 mins while atletico/jewve parks the bus then win in penalties because they are mentally superior

>Juventus defence is suprisingly shit
And they still managed to beat Real Madrid the week after.
Very interesting indeed.

>but in the Camp Nou game they were penned to their box.
so? juve still got 4 times more shots on target than barca. barca "dominated" possession, but only because juve let them.

I would very okay for revenge refball against Uefadrid. I want them denied every penalty & to have Avles & Higuain score 2 offside goals that aren't called.

I'll stop watching footbull until the World Cup.

Please god let it be so, if Juve & Buffon have ever deserved to lift the trophy it would be this year. If they beat Real they would essentially have beaten the top 3 attacks in the world besides maybe Bayern, that would make an incredible story to tell for their fans.

Because they got better and Enrique finally decided to play Alba in a back 4.

>Because they got better
Literally grasping at straws, I see. Pathetic.

Just because Rock beats Scissors and Scissors beats Paper doesn't mean that Rock can beat Paper

Truly wisdom for the ages Reconquista-bro/Catalan-bro, viva la revolutione.

Never said it does, learn how to read.
You guys are the ones saying "lol madrid's gonna win". If what you said is true than the opposite is particularly stupid.

Its going to penalities...

Shut up you diving cunt, you bastardo subacqueo.
(d-did google translate come out okay mate?)

>football

Fuck off wog, it's soccer

Hey I watch handegg as well, doesn't change facts bro. Come at me, run straight cunt.

like I said, Monaco had 6 shots on target against Juventus. really makes you think.

>And they still managed to beat Real Madrid the week after.
>Very interesting indeed.
*10men Real Madrid.

>Juve have only conceded two goals in all of Champions League this season

9/11 clean sheets

How do we stop them lads

All you guys pretending that florentino did not already pay uefa for the trophy is just going to make it worse whenever tsu scores a penalty in the 90 to make it 3-1, after juventus played the match of their life, and had to "foul" morata in a desperate attempt to stop a counter-attack, is just going to make it worse when it happens.

I'm from the future

Dybala scores an early goal and Ramos ties the game in extra time. Buffon saves 3 in the penalties shootout and retires as the undisputed GOAT goalie after winning the CL

> Ronaldo bloots a penalty over the bar so now Uefadrid can't even give Messi shit for that Penalty miss

Bro we need faith in the worlds best sport that the good guys can actually win, no one wants to be shown anymore blatant corruption it's sickening.

We dont la'. We watch em win.

>calling juve the good guys then going on to cry about corruption

Wow that stat is fucking scary.

I hope Juventus loses but with a defense like that I don't think they can.

Fucking dammit.

>Juve
>'good guys'

PICK ONE AND ONE ONLY NIGNOG

Nigga, i live in the real world. Football is the most corrupt in the world. It's all about the shekels for uefa executives. Juventus does not have the pull that tsu has in the world, let alone real madrid as a club.

>clean sheet = final win
jej

>the ones Juventus conceded were against Sevilla and Lyon
lol

I'm not saying that Real Madrid is going to win, I hope so, but it's going to be hard, Juventus is a really good team.

>9/11 clean sheets
>9/11!!!!!!!

>Wow that stat is fucking scary.

This burger's brainwash cycle is complete.

>How do we stop them lads

You can't, meme magic is on their side now

>9/11

Wow, those shots sure were scary and dangerous!

Here's another example of Juvestus negationist.

Well they'll concede a few goals in the final this stat makes it seem like they won't be able to comprehend what happened.

>Ronaldo doesn't need 6 shots to score
Gypsy, your levels of delusion are close to schizophrenia

I don't care who wins, I don't particularly like either team but, please, don't let it be another Ramos scores the crucial goal episode. I'm sick of those reruns.

>Juventus
>Not choking in the CL final

>Best offense in Europe - Monaco -

French farmers are tough defenders la'

youtube.com/watch?v=rFsOO8lNne8

youtube.com/watch?v=oWY5rXQslt8

Ready to get raped muslims?!

youtube.com/watch?v=79lqxwUHuEU

youtube.com/watch?v=dmPvqCShnD4

>penal madrid thinks they have a chance

>Juventus
>Madrid rejects,grandpas and a dabbing master
>Real Madrid
>WC players +Benzema
It doesn't seem close to me desu

3-0 MADrid to Jewve

t. Guido Rossi

Yep, ready.

>youtube.com/watch?v=B1x0OH7O4R8
>need refball to win
really makes you think

>juventino talking about referees
Really makes you think

Juventus will rape Real Madrid so hard that Cristiano Ronaldo will have no choice but finally do the coming out after the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KtHjSn0zQw

this please

>jealous faggot whose team isn't doing european cups in years is so desperate that shits on a team which is in the CL semis
Really makes you think

Yesterday another ref was absolved of his alleged crimes in Calciopoli.

So that leaves Moggi, Bettega and Giraudo with De Santis, rigging three games two of which they LOST.

t.mad Buyern customer

>mfw Bayern costumer

Kek

lolno, it came out as 'scuba bastard' lel

I will stop watching both then geez why so harsh

I know Juve will be almost suicidal if they lose again to Madrid AND Zidane considering all the history.

Juve are the ultimate final chokers they've lost 6 of 8 EC/CL finals

I don't want Madrid to win CL this year. Not because I hate them, but purely because I want the CL curse to be unbroken forever.

>underdogs winning
2013-Dortmund lose, Bayern win
2014-AM lose, RM win
2015-Juve lose, Barca win
2016-AM lose, RM win

Football is dead. Only the big Spanish clubs and Bayern can win anymore.

>Juve
>underdog

There are still people on this board who don't rate Juve. Fucking hilarious.

All those games could've gone either way. Also there is more pressure on the favorite. Can't complain really.

So you're saying Real Madrid won't be the favourites in the final? Hilarious.

Real Madrid is a shit team, if you understood something about Football you would know.
They're only dangerous because they have great players.

Which is better: Pjanic and Marchisio or Modric and Kroos?

I think you mean they're carried by great individual performances, and are generally shit as a collection

Florentino is waiting for Ronaldo to go before triggering another Galacticos splurge, and I am scared not of Dybala, but Kante

normally modric kroos, but this season modric has been all over the place

Pjanic Khedira.

CIAO AMORE will be heard when RM gets fucked in the anus

>mfw real slips against juve in the final and sevilla in la liga
>mfw barca wins the double, juventus wins the treble and real gets 0 (zero) titles this season