Sup Forums out of the book and the flims, which one (and explain your opinon!!) is the most boring?

Sup Forums out of the book and the flims, which one (and explain your opinon!!) is the most boring?

to me, rotk. Fellowship was my fav

The movies suck cancerous dog penis. Fucking boring.

The books are unique thanks to the background of Tolkien himself, his literary and historical knowledge enabled him to create a detailed mythical universe revealed in the books.

Oh yeah, they won more oscars than anything in history and broke box office records, but they're totally boring!

Fuck off, hipster faggot.

On a more serious note, books are fellowship, towers, rotk, movies are the reverse imo.

>Oh yeah, they won more oscars than anything in history and broke box office records, but they're totally boring!

That's right. The movies are dull as fun. The books are much more entertaining since the action takes place in your mind. Movies are always shitty compared to any books they're based on.

>Fuck off, hipster faggot

Word to your grandma and your baby sister, user.

the oscars are long discredited, Nicolas Cage has an oscar

and the box office figures are nothing either - look at The Last Jedi

the fact is its a dreary 3 hours per movie of people running across fields shouting at each other

Dunno how you can hate the movies. Seeing a book you loved as a child come to something you can watch was awesome

Don't like how they made gimli a comedian instead of a proud, stout dwarf

the hobbit, one book spread out into three movies that were too long because of extra long fight scenes and added characters for feminism.

Pretty sure he had a sense of humor in the books as well. Maybe not to that degree though.

the hobbit is the best book. the movies are all bland imho.

Agree, didn't like how Gimli was comic relieve guy, OK for joking around in 3rd movie but second movie when trapped under worg really took away from the total scene.

>Fuck off, hipster faggot.
Its called an opinion, man. Myself, I liked the movies as a teen but have since not been too interested in them. I still think they're the best fantasy films ever made though, but then I don't watch films that much.

Out of the books, the most boring one is not one of them but generally all parts with Frodo and Sam after the breaking of the fellowship for me. I like reading about Pippin and Merry and the relation ship between Gimli and Legolas. I also like the ending of the Return where so many threads are connected, but the part I love is the beginning in the Shire. Its just so comfy to read about the hobbits bathing after reaching, was it called Crickhollow?, Frodo's new apartment and all that.

T. otherfag

This. Hobbit sucked because of all the "for the girls" shit like the love triangle. I like how they make as an excuse, "we do this to get girls interested". How is it supposed to help if you get a girl to read The Hobbit just to find she was trolled and her favorite character doesn't exist?

The one where they walked everywhere.

> Nicolas Cage has an oscar
Didn’t like Matchstick Men?

The Hobbit animated movie from the 90’s was boss hog

Internet says it actually from 1977

the hobbit films

Fuck all you queers.

Randal Graves: Let me tell you something; if Peter Jackson really wanted to blow me away with those Rings movies, then he would've ended the third one on the logical closure point, not the 25 endings that followed.
Elias: What's the logical closure point?
Hobbit Lover: Yeah, friend...enlighten us.
Randal Graves: When ****in' Frito wakes up from his coma or whatever, and all the little hobbits are jumping up and down on his bed, then Sam leans in through the doorway and gives him that very ****ing gay look.
Elias: NOT the Rings, Randal! Say what you will about Jesus, but leave the Rings out of this!
Hobbit Lover: I am going to kick your ass back to the Shire if you don't shut your ****ing mouth.
Randal Graves: That look was so gay I thought Sam was gonna tell the little hobbits to take a walk so he could saunter over to Frodo and suck his ****ing ****. Now that would have been an Academy Award worthy ending.
Hobbit Lover: Hey, ****, they're not gay. They're hobbits.
Randal Graves: And then right after the Sam-Frodo suckfest, right before the credits roll, Sam ****in' flat-out bricks in Frodo's mouth.

i saw the movies before I read the books and was very disappointed when the movies left out the liberation of the shire. that was a good story.

one was made in finland in the 90s i think

>they won more oscars than anything in history
Well, little statues of a bald guy can't be wrong!

The books. All of them.

NOONE CARES ABOUT HOW MANY BISCUITS YOU HAD WITH YOUR SEVEN CUPS OF TEA THIS MORNING, TON

I think that’s the one I am thinking of. The screenshots of the 1977 movie don’t look familiar.

Everyone of them totally shite.

The presence of Tom Bombadil is always more boring than his absence.

Therefore, the movies win.

Says the retarded faggot on the internet,

they are boring. They won oscars in categories that don't even fucking matter. The world of tolkien is great. His storytelling, and thus the ring and all that is total shite. Stop being a fucking fanboy and accept they're mediocre at best.

(not to mention all that faggotry in the end of the third movie. I actually remember fighting not to fall asleep at the cinema)

Lol women arent bright enough to realize that

Real talk there were so many gay moments.

The donkey show was hilarious! "I miss my donKey"...

Bump

Fuck all you Lotr hating faggots, you probably all like Gone Girl or some stupid shit like that

>Dunno how you can hate the movies. Seeing a book you loved as a child come to something you can watch was awesome
For some of us it was terrible seeing something we loved as children being turned into a Hollywood abortion. The Hobbit trilogy, for instance, was one of the worst adaptations of a book into movies, which is saying a lot. If I ever re-read the Hobbit I now will have to constantly block out all memory of Peter Jackoff's gay-ass CGI shit-show in order to re-live the joy I had as a kid imagining that great story in my mind.