Fargo
Billings
Juneau
Little Rock

>Tampa Bay
>Detroit
>Charlotte
>Sacramento

I spend most of my time in Detroit and Cincinnati so please not them. Soccer is a feminine pussy sport on par with synchronized swimming and ice dancing. I do not want it around me.

San Diego
San Antonio

I'd say Tampa but fuck that city honestly. Where would they play and how would people get there in that shitfest?

Triangle and the cities with Catholic Spanish names

Don't see how San Diego, Phoenix, or San Antonio don't have MLS teams already. They have huge populations of Latinos who love divegrass.

No one asked you. No one cares about your irrelevant opinion. Why do you even post in these threads over a sport you hate? Do you have autism? Neck yourself.

Have you not heard of the Rowdies?

It involves my cities and something near and dear to my heart which is keeping soccer away from the GOAT country so go fuck yourself pussy.

San Antonio
Sacramento
Research Triangle
Nashville

Detroit is a liberal cesspool of crime, fuck your city faggot

>Which ones should get a MLS team?

Who cares?

Anchorage
Anchorage
Anchorage
Anchorage

no more midwest teams

This guy knows whats up

In this order: San Diego, San Antonio, St. Louis, Raleigh.

whichever cities have the most spics in them otherwise it'll just die off

Chicanos dont watch mls, retard.

>Tampa/St. Petersburg
>San Diego
>Nashville
>Any city in Canada

In no particular order, the four cities that should receive an MLS team are: San Diego, St. Louis, Tampa/St. Petersburg, and Raleigh.

Sacramento
Phoenix
Cincinatti
Raleigh

In loving memory:

St Louis

i-if we give you money for a stadium do you promise not to leave us like the Chargers did, MLS-senpai?

SD
Sac town
Detroit
Cincy

San Diego's stadium plan doesn't involve any public funds, which is based

Phoenix. I want to see someone die of heatstroke.
>trying to play divegrass when it's 120F outside

Detroit, Cinci, Charlotte, St Louis
then replace SLC with San Antonio or Tampa

but they only care about LiGA MX

Sacramento
San Antonio
San Diego
Phoenix

t. John GutiƩrrez

Jacksonville

Cinci
Tampa
Phoenix
Las Vegas

1) Sandiego
2) Raleigh
3) Detroit
4) Sacramento
5) Nashville
6) Sanantonio
7) Tampa
8) Phoenix
9) Stlouis
10) Indianapolis
11) Charlotte
12) Cincinasty

Do a league between them, top 4 get promoted to MLS and rest ones go to USL

The stadium won't be in Tampa

>A city full of niggers
>soccer
you know the rest

Putting it in Raleigh would just make the team irrelevant nationally. Like that hockey team they have who people forget exist.

San Antonio has a T25 team that's relatively popular, with a dedicated soccer stadium. They would accommodate and appreciate a full MLS team

Detroit has built in rivalries with Chicago, Toronto, and Columbus

Sac has wicked fans

Charlotte and Raleigh for more rivalry

I'm all for it, Jefferson, but they would never allow it.

>Dump teams in spic centers
>Nobody attends

Woah.

Charlotte
Sacramento
St. Louis
Phoenix

I think this is pretty good in terms of balance and it fills in some areas that don't have teams. The Carolina's need a team, its a huge market that's untaped, Southern California doesn't need a third team so Sacramento, and Phoenix/St. Louis just make sense geographically.

Why are people so low on Charlotte and high on Raleigh in this thread? Raleigh won't have good fan support; the Hurricanes get almost nobody. The whole research triangle is too involved in college sports to care about attending professional leagues. Charlotte on the other hand has no college competition, and they've proven that they'll show up for the Panthers and occasionally the Hornets. Charlotte is a bigger metro area and is a better fit if you want to market to the whole Carolina area too.

There is no such thing as a nationally relevant MLS team. It wouldn't matter.

St. Louis feels like a dying city. Lost 2 NFL teams already and an NBA team. Plus MLS is in summer and would have to compete with the Cardinals who are hugely popular there.

And Phoenix would need an indoor stadium because it'd be 110 degrees for every game there.