Opens h3h3 video

>opens h3h3 video
>Hila is in it
>close video
Why does he insist having this autist everywhere?

i think hila's better than him

She can barely string together a sentence

>opens Sup Forums
>OP opinion is in it
>close Sup Forums

Because he's not stupid and knows that the main reason people watch the videos is to jerk off to his hot jewfu

>hot
nah bruh

hes annoying jew and the way he did jontron ticked me off

You're right but people still jerk off to her, she is kind if ugly but also attractive in a way.

Some people think hila is out of Ethan's league but she's not. They are in the same league.

>Yeah...

>nervous laughter

she's ok on their videos but on the podcasts she buts in on point to offer nothing new to the conversation but rephrasing what was said previously

So what, he is a fat guy doing reaction videos, without autistic hila it would be shit.

>thats so interesting..

I agree.
Hila is a disgusting special education giraffe.

Have we ever seen Hila in a bikini or something? Maybe she is just a butterface?
She deff has a speech impediment or something

Her whole shtick is that she's awkward and shy, and her sense of humor is stupid. This is just as carefully curated of a persona as is Ethan's awkward Tim Heideckeresque demeanor.

Yes, we have. There's a video where they go to a water park.

Also, she is Israeli. She has an accent.

>he deff has a speech impediment or something
yo do know jews normally speak hebrew, right? shes not a native english speaker

>she has an accent
There is a difference between having an accent and sounding like your high from the dentist

I'm Jewish and *I* don't speak Hebrew!!

>watching the digital jew

She doesn't speak in sentences. She just makes strange noises punctuated with random sylables. I'm convinced she has been in some sort of horrific car crash and is suffering from severe brain damage.

>he's a normie who never heard a socially awkward person talk
fuck outta here

being jewish is not equal to being from israel you moron

Fuck off jewfag

You're a bad Jew, mister.

You're autistic just for watching that shit.
No man has ever watched any of that shit

would you do better in front of a camera?

You clicked on an h3 vid and you have the audacity to call someone else a retard?

>opens what?
>who is in what?

So...link to video?
You know, so I can rub one out

I don't really see the logic in comments like this. You don't have to be a movie director to know when a movie is shit. You don't have to play football to know when a player isn't performing. Being a Youtuber, words and expression are your tool, she adds absolutely nothing to the channel and sounds like someone with severe brain damage.

>Open h3h3 vid
>h3h3 is in it
>close video

Its not that she is socially awkward, its that she comes of as brain damaged

English is her second language, its called an accent. She learned two other languages before English.

She is useless. Angry Joe tried getting some dumb bitch in his videos but dumped her pretty quick when it was obvious she contributed literally nothing.

click bait and pussy. hila would of left this nigger in two months if he was constantly famous and her retarded cross-eyed ass was sitting there barely being able to form a coherent sentence

>be op
>opens h3h3 video
>sees hila is in it
>jerks off b/c goyim
>doesn't want to go full goy, so op talks as if he's hatefucking her. calls her things like "oven food"
>nearly tears the head off his dick, which is buried in pelvic fat, jerking it to her
>whole body is sweating, op spasms upon orgasm which jiggles his jello-like frame
>cleans up a combination of dorito dust buildup and fresh+dried cum which has landed on his stomach
>some of it is in his navel, which caused an infection
>opens Sup Forums
>"oh shit i know what to do"
>"i'll prove to my Sup Forumsrothers i hate jews"
>makes shitpost implying he is too good to watch h3h3 jewess
>all the while making it seem like he doesn't expect hila to be on her own show
>acts surprised
>acts sanctimonious
>will jerk off to jewess tomorrow while collecting NEETbux from rothschild + bernstein financiers
>buys $21 nazi flag off amazon
>it's reversed
>cries b/c goyim
pic unrelated

kek

t.

??
care to explain?
too much YT drama to keep up man

what does this mean?

he's usually on point, sometimes he's too much of an SJW or he tries to act too cool

projecting

English is her second language but she learned two other languages before it? How the fuck does that work?

She hasn't been in a bikini, faggot lied to you. In the waterpark video theyre both wearing their outrageous outfits the whole time.

I'm from Israel and most people here speak English like she does..
really awful..
the level of English being taught in schools here is a shame..

He made this shoop of jontron and basically said he cant trust jon when theyre near an oven

But, she does the better ethan bradberry impression

Are you really pissed about a fucking meme?

Ofcourse. Jontron did nothing wrong. I think gentrification should be a law if we want communities to thrive.

I thought she was just a heroin addict

Was? Is . Why do you think they need all this money

I just assumed that's what Jews do

/end thread

I think she’s cute and adds an innocence to counter his sometimes crude personality. Think they compliment each other well.

Maybe Jontron shouldn't be a fat retard before passing judgement on others

>open video
>its another "begging for sympathy" episode
>close video

yeah exactly m8