The reality of a full ride isn’t always what they had dreamed it would be

Racist white people expel science genius African-American student

> 19-year-old Nayla Kidd ran away from Ivy-League Columbia for 2 weeks, now tells us why
> Kidd was a star student in high school
> Her nickname was "Science Girl" at her elite private high school
> She was accepted into Columbia on a full-ride scholarship
> However, at Columbia, she started getting Bs and Cs
> Her teachers and fellow wealthy students were alienating her
> She quit her $14 on-campus job and quit the university
> Kidd wrote that she has no plans to return to school

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/31/columbia-student-says-she-went-missing-and-remade-herself-all-to-escape-her-ivy-league-life/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/12/09/politics/scalia-black-scientists-scotus/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/31/columbia-student-says-she-went-missing-and-remade-herself-all-to-escape-her-ivy-league-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the ultimate red pill. Y'all are just soooo blue.

There was a Law and Order episode about this. Mentor nig got a young Nig into college and when the young nig started failing and had to resort to cheating he killed the mentor nig.

in b4 she ends up back at home pregnant off of some thug dick

>Fuck all this work
>Rather be a single mom

Wait a minute didn't some guy get in trouble for saying that smart black kids shouldn't be shoehorned into elite schools and would be better served if they went to second tier but still good schools where they don't have to compete with wealthy child prodigy trust fund kids in a high pressure environment?

Realized her true destiny of shitting out ten kids, getting on welfare and fucking a different Tyrone every night.

Big fish in a little pond finds new pond to have too much room for it's liking. Suddenly you are the small fish, and can't come to terms with how average of a fish you are. You are special, after all. They called you Science-fish

Alright I'm done. Fuck these people to hell. Fuck our generation.

WOOOOOOOOW
I would say that if she was the smartest black person that her high school had ever seen she still would be around 100 IQ while the HUGE jewish population that were attening columbia would be averaging 125+

dropping to Bs and Cs is pretty good for first year desu... seems like she was just acclimatising. It happens with heaps of students lmao but instead blamed whitey for letting her into a top 10 uni on a full ride.

Lol, this

Life handed to on a silver plate

>Aww hell naw fuck this

/thread.

Maybe we should stop giving money to retards who aren't qualified for this shit.

scalia

Calling this ho a stupid nigger would be redundant!

>tfw just graduated with 3.3 GPA from computer science ``elite'' university in Germany
>hated 90% of classes
And bitches wonder why they make less than men. University isn't supposed to be fun. Math is fucking hard and you'll spend years studying shit you'll never need again. God fucking damn it, I hate people who think all things have to be fun all the time or you're doing something wrong.

This typically happens when you move up the ladder. You might be at the top of the pecking order in your peer group but when you move to a new peer group you might just be average or even on the bottom

She should have felt right at home in Morningside Heights, nothing but niggers...super poor niggers outside of that campus.

I used to eat at thus sandwich place called Subsconscious, wonder if it's still there...hmm.

She's also a short walk away from Washington Heights and Hudson Heights if she needed to "renig" or "fuel up" on her ebonic mannerisms.

How strange that she blames other people for her shortcomings...was she a gud girl who dindu nuffin?

my degree has a field camp at the end of it and the mere prospect of 6 weeks in the field caused half the women in my department to switch from a BS to a BA just so they didnt have to do it.

also, it isn't about race either. I got a scholarship to a private school here and always felt outcasted since i come from a working class family.

How can you "run away" from a uni? It's not like they're going to chase you

automate it, hans.

If I were German, I'd never pay taxes. No way I'm contributing to my own ethnic displacement.

> Even if you’re a stripper, you’re gonna be the best stripper out there.”

We wuz quanz n sheeiit..

Here it is.
cnn.com/2015/12/09/politics/scalia-black-scientists-scotus/

Scalia truly was a genius.
If she went to a second tier school maybe she would have became a mediocre but dedicated scientist instead of going to Columbia dropping out and becoming just another Williamsburg hipster chick.

It's sad.
Then again who gives a shit, she has a pussy, she'll be fine. She'll get knocked up by some white hipster nu-male and live happily ever after.

g'day fellow aussie.... bit fucking barmy up here ayy cunt.

6 weeks field camp!? What the fuck are you studying?

This is what the South Africans discovered. If you help blacks, they don't turn civilized, instead, they forget that you helped them and become angry and resentful.

Indeed, she was a gud girl who dindu nuffin

> Alesha Wood, a family friend, said. “Her grades are very important to her — to have her not show up to her finals is very troubling. That is not like Nayla — she loves to go to school.”
> These measures were prompted by a sense of alienation from Columbia and its expectations
> Since arriving in college two years ago, Kidd ceased to be the academic all-star that she had been all of her life.
> Her nickname was "Science Girl"
> She conducted cancer research at the University of Louisville.
> The teachers loved her and lavished her with praise, using her homework as an example for other students.
> In her second year of high school, Kidd had garnered the highest score in a national chemistry competition at her school.

However, her teachers at Columbia were not nice.
> In contrast to the tight-knit community at Thacher, Kidd said, “at Columbia I was lucky if a teacher talked to me.”
> The lack of close connections with her teachers discouraged her from engaging with her schoolwork.

>"I started plotting my escape."

this nigress thinks she's a slave running away from the white man's cotton plantation. she has such a victim mentality that she couldn't just go to the office and tell them she's dropping out because she'd rather wait for reparations than work a cushy $14 on campus job while attending an ivy league school on a full ride scholarship.

Sure, because paying taxes is totally optional. Fuck off, aussie scum.

geology my man. the patricians choice

Cool. So for the field camp basically you go drink and dig in the dirt for six weeks? That sounds pretty dope t.b.h

In America, everything is about race. Everything. No matter what happens, the media always finds a way to spin it back into race.

fucking christ if i had a life handed on such a silver platter i'd enjoy every minute of it regardless if i was just getting by one Bs and Cs
but what the hell is "plotting my escape" shit?
they're scholarships couldn't she just quit?

> 19-year-old Nayla Kidd ran away from Ivy-League Columbia for 2 weeks, now tells us why

When you become and adult, which many blacks never do, you learn that the world doesn't fucking care about your problems real or imagined.

This dumb bitch just fucked herself out of a 200,000 dollar education for nothing.

not Sup Forums related iibh

Work hard Dieter, Ahmed and his 4 wives and 12 kids need they benefits.

You don't go to college for other people.

This always happens at competitive universities

That is true. Cs get degrees

her stupid nigger name spelled backwards is pronounced "alien". Who could excel knowing that?

Keep memeing if it makes you feel better. Not my fault you're a complete failure. Next year the AfD will win the election and that will finally put things right again.

Think of all the super-striver Asian kids with near-perfect test scores who got rejected from Columbia in favor of a mentally-ill affirmative-action admit. Kind of hilarious when you contemplate it.

Also, she was a big fish in a small pond, then she went to Columbia.

She needs to get over herself. I bet she was at risk of getting her scholarship taken away due to her mediocre grades. It usually is the standard to keep at least a 3.0 for such scholarships.

Her classmates at Columbia were probably doing the same on average with "Bs and Cs" but she was held to a higher standard because she was getting tuition for free.

Nothing short of a second holocaust will make Germany Aryan again.... also mama merkel will win. You germans love your dyke women.

>In contrast to the tight-knit community at Thacher, Kidd said, “at Columbia I was lucky if a teacher talked to me.”
Oh no, these racists weren't giving her enough attention.

>However, her teachers at Columbia were not nice.
>> In contrast to the tight-knit community at Thacher, Kidd said, “at Columbia I was lucky if a teacher talked to me.”
>> The lack of close connections with her teachers discouraged her from engaging with her schoolwork.
What an asshole. She's in the big leagues now, no one will hold her hand or kiss her ass.

Why the fuck is she getting a news article? Are we really making this about racism?

>USA
>2016
>$14

>"""""cushy"""""

yeah, no

inb4 anecdotal fallacies and appeals to accomplishment

ahaha. I wish these bitches came to try some "free" university here in argentina. Half the coursework in the first two years is designed to make you drop out.

She ran away for two weeks. People thought she was kidnapped or murdered.

She actually just got an apartment in Williamsburg and didn't tell anyone

It's really obnoxious that she blames everyone but herself.

She has access to labs, study groups, academic advisors, online resources, journals, the best fucking libraries in the world, educational support staff and many other resources.

She thought the professors were going to be her friend? No way, not until your post graduate studies and still you're just a slave.

Did she apologize for going missing and having people worrying about her or is it the big bad racist world's fault?

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/31/columbia-student-says-she-went-missing-and-remade-herself-all-to-escape-her-ivy-league-life/

She could have listened to Thomas Sowell

My college did that for only the first year. I had one professor that was a HUGE fucking asshole on our first day, calling us all "spoiled brats who can't read or write".

Most people dropped the class, and the next time he walked in he was very chill and nice. He just didn't want to read all those shitty essays.

Thomas Sowell also says that regarding affirmative action, but he is black. You can't call him a racist.

I'm a 6'4 head cook at wendy's with a nine inch cock making $200,000 a year.

>Oh I realize that I was just lazy

To be fair, I discovered WoW (2005) in University. What was better? The hot chicks in Japanese class that didn't pay attention to me or frolicking with the Night Elves.

Geology major?

$14/hour is very very good for an undergraduate work/study position.

Hell, I only made $11.75 in my work/study job during law school, and my job required a B.A. and I was helping people do legal research.

Basically yeah. It's mapping and rock hammering sunup til sundown, lecture until 9pm, then drink until you pass out for six weeks. No niggers, only a couple women, and lots of fucking strikes and dips .

>second
There has to be a first before a second

No you don't lol

I went to a normal midwest uni, and I ended my first year with a 3.1 something, but I still got some A's in there. At the end of my Sophomore year, I was like 3.3 cumulative, but I got 4.0's every semester after that until I graduated and ended up with a cumulative 3.64. College studying isn't like high school studying. You're not studying to learn the material, you're studying to learn how to pass the class.

If she is going to run away everytime she faces adversity, she wont go far I can tell you that familia.

>Kidd wrote that she has no plans to return to school. Instead, she wants to make music and work on her writing and modeling careers.
lol, she's an idiot. Who ever thought she was smart?
Did you see her pictures? I bet she's good for "modeling" as much as I imagine her "music" and "writing" sucks. None of these are real fucking jobs.

wait until she gets an "under-the-table" paid less than min wage job cleaning hotel toilets.

I dig it, but come on get your work done, you can fuck japs any time.

This is what you get when kikes run things.

No, but they can call him an Uncle Tom.

I can live comfortably off my 13 an hour full time retail job. That's actually a very liveable wage, you just have to not eat out a lot, find inexpensive housing, buy cheap foods, and not have 3 children before you turn 30.

This is also a problem with high schoolers going straight into college. Colleges pay for freshmen to have a good time first semester, then if you don't make a 4.0 then you gotta find another way to get money. The dumb part is they see core is hard at uni and fail or drop out or party too much their first semester.meanwhile seniors would just like to not live in a car for once.

But hey, fuggetaboutet

>plot her escape

She'll have to make it to the Canadian border or she's headed back to the plantation.

sounds like special snowflake in high school got btfo in the real world

What if 24to1 of Jewish population live there, oh who am I kidding.

dude, she works at the fucking campus. she doesn't need a car. she has a full ride scholarship. $14 an hour is enough to cover expenses, but she'd rather run away from the cotton fields. i bet she graduated high school with a 3.5 gpa

Sounds familiar.

I got paid minimum wage of $7.25 at my work-study.

I don't mind college, just none of the shit has been interesting or something like "Yeah, I want to do this for the rest of my life."

It's all a self-fulfilling prophecy

>people expect blacks to do well in high school
>they stress out and fail
>those lucky to go to college have the same thing happen all over again

>wah I'm only a genius in my ghetto ass town where there's a >50% dropout rate
Get used to it fuckwit, though from what I've seen of most ivy league schools they're not the nations brightest

Shieeet I've always liked shiny rocks. Should I become a geologist?

>life is hard and earning dem white privilege is so much work
the horror

That does sound pretty comfy but six weeks is a little extreme. I guess if you're used to it.

Ayo Hol up hol up

While it is impressive she made it to Columbia and won a national competition, what the fuck is she on? EVERYBODY knows that you don't earn a good reputation among professors by showing up and acing exams like an autist. You have to shake hands, do something, not just sit back and expect praise. Had she graduated, she would have been like the rest of the shoulda-coulda-woulda's of the world, but this one would be full of a resentment that race-baiting tabloids eat like hotcakes.

They don't frame college acceptance for people who get a job first or go back later.

I graduated high school 12 years ago but when I applied for another bachelors degree program they wanted my SAT scores and my high school transcripts.

I did much better in college for my first degree than fucking high school as a teenager and didn't really think it was relevant.

There should be a better way to handle acceptance to college programs.

Ive been watching interviews with this guy SCalia recently, he seems like a great man.

I hope you Americans get a pro-gun justice when the next one is appointed and one that is even half the man Scalia is.

I saw this over and over attending University of California. Blacks were admitted but RARELY ever graduated, I even got a sinister clipped hair mean faced admissions clerk to admit they KNEW the blacks couldnt make it but they could make their quotas by admitting more. THey even admitted creating Majors that Blacks COULD graduate in because it was getting embarrassing (Black Studies, Communications etc etc)
I think something is going to give societally... All this horseshit talk about everyone being equal, well we're not, the experiment is over and we all knew this to be true, even the Trigglypuff fat freak SJW's know that no matter how they wish it otherwise. Blacks Simply cannot compete in modern society. THe scary thing is that blacks know this too and they have one of two options: Accept their lot in life (poverty) or violence to distract attn.

for some reaosn i laughed wya more than i should have lolojlkasodflk.

>blacks trying to keep up with the Jones'

Fucking cultural appropriation

Sad truth is, almost nobody finds something like that. If you do, consider yourself very lucky. If you don't, it's really not a big deal. If you keep your job out of your free time and as long as you have things you enjoy doing and creative hobbies, your life won't be complete shit.

>Off of federal grant money.
This makes me mad.
>Tfw I went in over my head in my first year of college and took 21 credits both semesters.
>Have a bad breakup, get depressed, and dropped out.
>Currently got a job trying to put it all back together again.
Thanks Highschool for preparing me for the assfucking called college!

they make computer complicated so only white people can use them

>though from what I've seen of most ivy league schools they're not the nations brightest
In America, oddly, "elite" doesn't mean "the best".

My wife is physician in a California hospital, she has witnessed an egregiously incompetent Black female OBGYn destroy the lives of at least 3 abies- administrtation is afraid to fire her for fear of the race card. Blacks are the force multiplier of western destruction- they are literally KILLING us and we refuse to admit the truth.

She should be forced to pay back whatever scholarship she used up. Fucking piece of shit realized its easier to just live off EBT and other welfare.

vapid cunt.

>Breeze through highschool
>Get B's and C's in college

Yea it's called not being very smart. I had to deal with it too.

you dont need a university degree to not to be poor. apprenticeships that give you a state certificate for jobs like builder or plumber would be a good way to ensure that no falls off the grid. this way even the biggest retard can get some sort of qualification.

meanwhile a bunch of white kids who could handle it got snubbed because diversity