Is this really all it takes for Chad?

Is this really all it takes for Chad?

Tell her you like peppers

ah ah ah ur gna need DUBS
for that

the idea of chadness or betaness is a fantasy. i respect my gf and let her be completely independent, yet i'm the one she's with while other guys get friendzoned

poor guy

Yeah, well, she is a guy

insulting a lady because you are jealous? i can tell you're very mature. stay jealous, shitlord

I feel bad for u

he's a cuck who gives a shit

if u say so buddy

well you have no reason to?

why is he a cuck?

smoov

Hahaha you fucking beta, you already show signs of insecurness

>why is he a cuck?

>cluelessly brags about respecting women
>clearly trying to wife up chads sperm dumpster
what else do you need?

nah

yeah i do say so actually. need me to say it again? stay jealous

say it as much as you want pal ;)

you are a little faggottttttttttttttt

>"is this all it takes for chad"
>"by paying for your meal"
>bitch doesn't want a free meal

Do you throw bread at pigeons and get surprised when they flock?

hey how's Mai? she's probably been pretty busy and tired the last few weeks huh? especially before you left for break, right? what am i saying, she's always pretty busy, right? :)

hey i'm not him but this is great. how do you know her by the way? just wondering

0/10 convincing

if that's really her this is amazing. post more good sir

it is.

This botch dresses like she's in Roller Derby.

Looks like every other basic guido thot tbh

on trips with her faggot bf maybe. she can clean up pretty good though when she knows its for someone else

lmao you didn't even share the pic of the chad - cmon lets see what you're working with

I'm sorry, m80, she has trampy taste.

Your average nobody girl could get a whole better class of man if she would simply NOT dress like she got her clothes from a stripper store.

>Looks like every other basic guido thot tbh
implying thots dont have their uses lol

>caring about a girls 'taste' and not your ability to plow them

you are austism

Plough*

this fucking guy again lmao

More or less yeah. From 20-25 I was in excellent shape and very attractive. Getting laid was about as accessible as food and water. From 26-30 I started going downhill (balding, weight gain, loss of confidence, etc.) I'm completely invisible to women now, other than occasionally being considered the "funny guy" Thank god I got mine when I was younger cause it's drier than the fucking sahara over here now. Don't waste your 20's anons, because if you think it is bad in your 20's, just wait it gets much much worse.

If she doesn't have some kind of quality that is long-term appealing, you'll get tired of fucking her soon enough, believe me.

Girls who dress like roller derby fantasy whores are boring and unimaginative. Pray you don't knock her up.

if she gets knocked up that's her bf's problem