What are some acids that can eat rock?

What are some acids that can eat rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/tv/p/apw0xe/funlegacy-time-has-come
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lsd-25

look at all them burnouts in music industry.

Depends on the type of rock.

I assume you're talking about the meme obelisk if so its a strong vinegar that you want as it is made of limestone and it is easily eaten away by something like vinegar

Are you trying to break out of jail with condiments again, user?

Depends on the rock, but phosphoric acid will work on most.

>meme obelisk

Wtf is going on that this is a normal thing to talk about.

Fosforic acid or fluoridric acid, also depends heavily on the type of rock. But anyway this two bastards should do the work.

Sandstone.

A bunch of 9gaggers got together and crowdfunded a block of limestone to be sculpted and engraved with a bunch of dead memes and for it to be buried for future generations to find
Pic related

Muriatic acid and Pool Acid are weaker versions.

Also - vomit.

You don't need acid, user.

Couple pounds of high explosive.
But if you want chems, just dig down to the thing and dump a fuck ton of vinegar on it.

NOTHING CAN DESTROY THE ROCK

I could destroy him.

I just don't care to right now.

a tiny splash of vinegar should do the trick

>Limestone

Phosphoric will fuck it up.
the reaction only produces water and co2, so it is safe.

I know what happened. I was just remarking that our civilization is getting fucking absurd as we have a meme obelisk.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?

how much vinegar do you think would be needed? I'm only buying one bottle.

Sandstone is difficult to dissolve. You are honestly better off fracturing it with specifically placed charges. Just YouTube rockmining you'll see what I mean

I CAN SMELL WHUT THA ROCK IS COOCKIN'

even if it's susceptible to vinegar you will need a LOT of it to do any damage. Anything more concentrated will be easier and faster.

Every other obelisk some ancient civilization has made is the same damn thing, it's just that the excesses of our society allow any random boob to make one. A "meme" does not mean "a picture with text on it."

i hear it was limestone not sandstone

>letting normies define what a meme is

I don't need to destroy the entire thing, just seriously etch the surface.

Yes I am talking about the Meme Monument.

9gag.com/tv/p/apw0xe/funlegacy-time-has-come

Limestone is easier but again youre bitter off fracturing it so it collapses and crumbles

Stomach acid will do it. Just puke on it, OP.
It sounds like it deserves to be puked on anyways.

It will be faster and more noticeable with a hammer a chisel. Use YouTube to learn how to do it then you'll be able to carve words or pictures into their monument which would honestly be funnier.

Take notes OP

>A "meme" does not mean "a picture with text on it."

Chill out nerdtron, I know all that shit. I just want to revel in the contrast between our stupid meme rock and the others that came before. Just laugh at whole zeitgeist.