First off, just had a baby hence the hideous stretch marks

first off, just had a baby hence the hideous stretch marks
had my first ever tinder date on Thursday, it went really well and he slept over. sex was the best sex i have ever had. was totally into the whole giant grizzly man thing plus he has a 6 year old son and his tenderness with both me and my newborn was fucking adorable. he works 12 hour shifts at his job and hasnt talked to me since he left the next day, cant tell if he's just very busy with his job and son or if i blew it. i know it's 100% casual but he left me wanting a lot more and now i'm horny and want it bad and he's MIA.

i started talking to him about a month before i had my son, maybe less than that, and we never texted a whole lot and it always took him a long time to respond (me too though because i was unsure of him and also super busy preparing for baby) so i definitely did not expect him to suddenly become a texter, just maybe one text saying we will do it again soon ? i might be overthinking but it HAS been 2-3 days. again, FINE with casual, but i do really like him and LOVE the sex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m2IfSRozaqI
reddit.com/user/feminilogic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He must got that big black dick for your gaping baby hole vagina

Show asshole.

i had a c section.

Let's see that vagina

Really sick and disgusting. Why would you show everyone on an anonymous imageboard your hideous looking body!?!

The guy who fucked your brains out must of been a sex deprived prison inmate who just got out of jail.

sure one moment please

Lose weight.
And he probably just wanted sex. You can't expect any type of dating from a tinder match

>works 12 hour shifts
>why wont he talk to me

stop being a woman and let him have the very little space he has while working for half a day.

Are you flexible enough to sniff your feet?

That's my fetish

okay but it's been 3 days not half a day and one text saying it was nice would be great

Either way, you got nice tits though.
But, be honest... Is this some black dude that works wearhouse shifts? explain more...

Can I chat with you on discord? I am desperate since my gf has contacted me either.

no he's white and he works as a juvenile corrections officer

*hasn't

I hope he is black

any photos of you while pregnant?

my pussy is just fine, i had a c section, you can also see the incision in this picture. he told me i was very tight and seemed like he really enjoyed himself as well which is why i am so confused.

Post more tits?

Kik?

Hard to say, really. If you've already contacted him and left a message, I'd recommend not doing it again.Two days is not a lot, and he might be working things out. Don't want to look needy. Be independent. If/when he contacts you, let him know he rocked your sex world, but you're glad that it hasn't taken over your lives - you've got too much else on your plate.

Tinder... it's pretty much "hit it and quit it" central.

Also, word of advice... do not introduce random internet strangers to your newborn.

the day he left i texted him to have a half decent day at work and then the next day i sent him a nude. is that way too much? did i scare him off

Well, take care of the stretch marks. It'll help if they go away. But aside from the excess fat, teh cooch looks fine.

meh my newborn was downstairs being looked at by my cousin when we did our stuff and then at night i brought him up, he slept in his bassinet beside me but i didnt sleep the entire night so it wasnt dangerous for him or anything. the dude slept though.

Spread it

Dont message him again until you hear back. No reply means you should look for someone else, to be expected from using Tinder afterall.

Maybe he just wanted that sweet puss and now that he is got it, you became obsolete. Also could you post a pic with milk leaking out of your nisp?

Can you spread the vagina open?
I like what Im seeing so far.

he didnt mind the stretch marks he said so. even told me i should be proud of them. as for the fat, meh... some people dig it. i am trying to lose weight though and he knows that.

Stretch marks never really go away - it's a form of scarring. However, they will fade over time and be nearly skin-colored, so much harder to see.

youtu.be/m2IfSRozaqI f

i just dont understand why he wouldnt be down for more meaningless sex?

I'm too old to address the sexting. That wasn't a part of my dating world. With that in mind, I'd be baffled. It seems either naive or brash. It may be that was all he wanted, too. So maybe it's good to find out right away? Dunno.

Show feet please

yeah im leaking right now anyway. hold on

goddamn footfags...

Can you send me some nudes? I'll be happy to fill his place

'Cause maybe he's deeper? You said he's very kid-oriented, and maybe it's an indicator of some deeper level of thinking.

he also left his condoms in my room. i tried to hand them to him when he was getting dressed to leave and he said no. isnt that a strong indicator that he will be back?

think the worry is, especially for a single mother like you, the clingy aspect kicks in. Better to bail and look for other easy women

this

okay but he said in the very beginning that he doesn't mind exclusive but wants something emotionally absent, as in no feelings. we hit it off more than just sexually, we enjoyed each others humor and political banter.

i just thought i was very clear that i'm okay with casual

Some people are more into the chase than they want to admit. It's not that you necessarily did anything wrong, but now that he hit it, it's going to be less exciting the second time around.

Could I maybe get a pic where you are sucking on one of your nipples, with Alex written on your tit or a piece of paper?

i dont have time for stupid mind games i dont want to be chased i just want to get fucked

This is not the thread you should be doing this is. Go to cams and meet ups.

for the weird feet guys and normal leg guys

b is my home im not going anywhere faggot, i was here throughout my entire pregnancy

lol pregnant chick looking to fuck on tinder... What a piece of shit. Let me guess, your kid is black or brown? Random strangers around newborn. Your new mom body isnt disgusting but you are as a person.

Not the guy you replied to but my offer for discord still stands. I wouldn't mind filling in the gap he left.

Casual can then turn into routine and eventually you’ll want more. Nothing wrong on your part, just not everyone wants that from a tinder date.

If i lived near i would happily fuck you on the regular, no qualms about it.

Ill be honest nice legs

Not too bad

honestly i could see myself with him, we had a ton in common and clicked really well. but im really good at burying those feelings and ignoring them. but maybe he could sense the potential chemistry and was scared i felt it too

I mean your apparent obsession still doesn't mean that this is the place to whore yourself out on

Where do you live?

>used up whore is surprised guys only want to hit it and nothing else now

Fucking trash

>where have all the good guys gone

you dont sound delusional...at all

i have discord and kik. kik is feminilogic discord is Shirley Temple#7455

Yeah you hit the nail on the head love. Just look for someone new, i am sure you can find guys on the regular.

Well, this weird foot guy is sorry he asked. Like 10 hams planted on 2 sides of beef.

neat view! I am sure you will fully recover from the marks with a little training...
i like your body tho!
get on your 4 and show your ass in doggy?

Spread and show pussy, same pose.

oh well. just sucks because that was probably the best sex ive ever had in my life. hadnt gotten laid since my son was conceived.

oh cool youre from mckinney texas too? i live by the walmart on lake forest drive, i think i know who you are

N'awwww, the footfag got his feeling hurt.

thanks for the perspective. Sup Forumsye.

it's a kroger not a walmart. come get me freak

Hey I'm tryna fuck. Where you live?

>no timestamp = LARPing faggot

it wont be the only time, you’ll have sex just as good, if not better with another guy. Just wear something sexy and you’ll get enough attention to ease your sexual appetite.

Gonna request more pics of your tits tho, great pair.

>I'm not really a footfag. Just wanted an opportunity to be a jerk.

just feels hopeless because ive had tinder for about a year and this was the first guy worth meeting. i hate 99% of the people on there.

reddit.com/user/feminilogic

bleh, borederlines...hatem

Then in that case he’s probably knee deep in work, I’ve known a few and they are constantly busy. Very rarely do they have a moment to themselves and are at times always on the clock because they can be called in the middle of the night because of one of their cases. If you’re serious about this guy just message him or call him and let him know. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, as dumb as that sounds it’s true.

What a nice future your child must have with you looking for male counterparts on Sup Forums

Dam your still vwry sexy, Can we get a picture of you from behind bent over

im a recovered borderline, thanks

I wanna lick your legs and rub my dick on them so bad

tinder is limited but easy to meet people that want easy sex. All i can say is hang in there.

Still requesting tits tho gorgeous.

recovered? no, youre still breathing.

i just dont want to push him away. i know it's very possible and maybe even probably that he's just busy. i feel very pathetic for wanting it this bad but to be fair this is the first person ive crushed on the past 3 years. im not really a relationship person or even a human-person for that matter.

>White Knight detected

Because men will tell you anything to get pussy, and when getting it. But after you cum he realised he made a mistake and isn't really attracted to you. So, he hasn't said anything because he's done with you.

Source: I'm a fucking man.

Yeah, he's never getting back in touch with you.

there is a timestamp on her breasts

then why did he make me cum twice? ;)

Focus on being a good mother to your baby. You seem like a real train wreck

It would take a week with your tiny dick and those tree legs.
This chick is either a guy or retarded enough to ask advice here.

because we score ourselves on that, it had nothing to do with you, or what you felt or how you felt about it

im a great mother. even good mothers enjoy dick. get over it

oh aight. oh well. thanks

Big surprise, a stupid whore who makes bad life decisions continue to give it up on the first date. You stupid pieces of shit will never learn.

>complains that the guy is selfish
>creates a thread on Sup Forums exposing her own selfishness

Imagine my shock, dumb whore is begging for someone to raise her child because she couldn't quell her whore urges.

>great mother
>posting tits and asking advice on Sup Forums
Pick one

what???? i didnt call anybody selfish

Totally subjective, and you seem to be making shit decisions (posts ugly nudes, introduce random from hookup app to baby, go mental when you get and dumped).

Yeah, sure everything will be fine