William tenny (right), Orem utah, several cases of sexual harassment, and have harassed the wrong women...

William tenny (right), Orem utah, several cases of sexual harassment, and have harassed the wrong women. The principal of the school let them off because they are football players. Find their info for me, fellow anons? You can fuck with them however you want afterwards. I don't care. I just want their info. they've made us angry. In return, any credit cards found you may have, or pranks you want to pull, feel free.

Other urls found in this thread:

hudl.com/profile/6095216/william-tenney
heraldextra.com/contact/
ohs.alpineschools.org/faculty-staff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Then don't comment. I'm not joking.

hmm, how do you know them , or the fact that they did these things?

Look like gay mormons

My sister is a distraught, depressed mess because of them. That's how I know unfortunately. I would prefer to handle this without prosecution. This wouldn't be my first time doing shady shit like this.

no

You know there school. Your sister knows them. Go find them and fight them yourself you pussy.

Oi OP I'm doing reverse image searches and im looking. Some info would help like, what state, school? These fuckers deserve this!

Orem high is the school. she doesn't want anything leading to her or me, I have a record. I can't do this directly, I need to do it where I can't be seen.

Let's tie them up and cornhole them!

I'm out of state for now and they've left the school. I'm just trying to keep them from doing it again. I have brass knuckles with their names on it.

Try hiding behind a bush

Post sister's tits.

They look sorta inbred.

It's Utah, of course they're inbred.

Let's fling poo at them

no

The fuck?

Sexual harassment is a feminazi lie.

Fuckin Utah is a shit hole (op)

Well this is his dad.

>facebook.com
/william.tenney

I said no

NYPA

And "Billy"
>facebook.com
/billy.tenney

Everywhere is a shithole when all you do is sit inside on your computer all day.

Utah is amazing if you aren't a fat fuck and go enjoy nature.

Don't fucking help the guy. It's a lie, he or his sister just doesn't like them

not your personal army, kid

Yeah I doubt there actually is a sister. Suspect that OP just got his feelings hurt and is too big of a wuss to do anything about himself. Make up a Sexual Harassment story like everyone else does nowadays to try and get people to help him.

There's a few fuckable women here.

How about you post proof instead of being a faggot

Sup Forums is moving fast today, looks like we are a personal army

Took me less than 3 minutes to find

Reply to me by first typing @ano2 so I can see it im still contuing my search.

OP I've collected some info on a notepad doc this might not be helpful to you but I hope it will help others.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Tenny

Theresa Burt

Wendy Vail

Cassie Rochester

Tammi Tenny

Tim Hamilton

Do any of these names ring a bell btw?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Tenny Hudl profile (Football game recordings, stats)

hudl.com/profile/6095216/william-tenney

Info:

Height 6'0

Weight : 250lbs

Orem Driving:

175 S 400 E, Orem, UT 84097

Fax (801) 227-8774

Phone (801) 227-8765

Thanks anons.

You don't need proof of shit, proof will get me locked up when I act on this.

This comment is Sexual Harassment and has hurt my feelings. We're going to need your personal information now. Don't worry, OP has brass knuckles, but he's not going to do anything with them.

Lost

Is someone showing them this thread?

>cant delete after I got info I need
>Proceed to wonder what shitstorm is developing.

Probably nothing. Because you're the only one that cares. And we all know you're not going to do anything mister tough guy.

Why do people always say this so confidently? Projection?

I called them, they called me sir and said it was just flirting.
Should I rape them? Sir is like Daddy
Daddy means put it in my butt.

Hmmmm-.

How about leaking the story to the media?

Someone could just screencap this thread and send it in to the Orem Utah newspaper via email. heraldextra.com/contact/

Sis would honestly lose her shit, she's not to kind on the idea of herself being targeted after they get out of jail. It took months to.get the name and pictures.

Then tell her to get a conceal carry license and sue the shit out of them. If she says nothing, all she does is let these guys continue down the path of evil and eventually start murdering people.

There's nothing here. Why on earth would the newspaper care that some rando is throwing accusations around? You people fucking gullible as shit. OP has provided zero evidence and you're just lapping it up because he says a girl is sad.

I’m sure the principal of Orem High, Mike Browning, would love to know that you are soliciting the personal information of two of his students. ohs.alpineschools.org/faculty-staff/ Stop this now, and it doesn’t go any further. Keep it up, and I contact him.

this.

We've actually picked up a small tazer and I've got my concealed carry.

Once again. Yes, don't report it to a news paper, don't believe it. I'd like to keep this entire thing ghosted. Until later anons.

I'm monitoring them, guys. I have alot more resources than you think. We'll keep an eye on their behavior.