ITT Nasty craigslist hook ups

ITT Nasty craigslist hook ups

>be me
>hook up with this 3/10 dumpster once off Craigslist
>it was nasty

that looks about avg really.

She was ugly, and her puss, smelled strong.

You gotta go for the tumblr vegan/vegetarian fatties. They sweat a lot, but it's a sweet pheromone filled kind of smell. A deep-fried meat fatty will smell rank

sooo.. average for Craigslist still.

p.s. hoped you wrapped it.

Pro-tip

That's why you ask if she's "clean" And/Or "drug & disease free." If she says she's clean but, smells terrible or your see stds or shit you don't like, you're free to leave.

I didn't wrap it, but Ive been tested since then. I'm clean.

>couple off cs invited me over to beers and hot tub
>dude rean for more beers
>tapped her big fat ass
>she played it off like we didnt
>shared her later with the husband
>she texts me all the time for more

>tfw my gf has this body type

Its cool all that matters are the pussy and the blowjob skills.

Blowjob skills are average and the puss is average. I get to fuck her ass though and that's pretty great.

Well, the puss wont get any better, but at least her blowjobs skill can, and ass is nice. You got her pics?

I met a few cops off craigslist, they came in my asshole on duty

this was my worst. never fucked her, but i used her mouth almost daily for 2 years. she told me she loved me and begged me to fuck her, but i never did, never could. the amount of my semen she digested is incredible, though. i never even told her my real name, only emailed her so she never had my # and when i moved, i never told her i was leaving. lol...

kinda miss having her mouth to unload in sometimes, especially when my wife is on the rag and in a mood.

Shes nice, why didn't you fuck her? What did your post say?

greentext?

i have no idea anymore. this was back in 2007 man. most likely it was just a m4w ad, looking for a fwb thing with an easy going chick.

>be me
>meet cops off craigslist
>mfw they would cum in my asshole

Fucked this nasty bitch once. I cummed in under a minute.

Yeah but I don't share pics. I respect her too much for that, but here's an ex.

Thats cool, I respect that. I wouldn't post my gf either. Too much hair on that pussy.

Looks like a girl i know, but i guess all fat chicks turn into universal blobs of lard when they get so fat.

I get bored easily so she'd grow it out and then shave. Plus I like the feel hair gives when you fucking. If we break up, I'll post the pics here user.

Sup Forums in 2018

all hope is gone.

kek well played

what do u guys do when the pussy stinks worse than a wet dog? do u still fuck it? hold breath? or leave and straight up tell her that her pussy stinks too bad to fuck?

Not all of us are cucks user.

You tell her pussy fucking stinks and tell her to get some femfresh. But you still fuck, because you're not gay.

I didn't mean it stunk, but it was pussy smell x10. It was just really strong. I only ever fucked one chick with a pussy that smelled bad, and it was my first time, she was a hooker and I finished anyways.

i thought the cuck meme died last year? the fuck is going on with kids today? i'm too old for this board, i think. you faggots don't deserve the OC shares.

Not at all, you're living proof.