WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND GUYS

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND GUYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHwzfpS0d2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews want to rule a 70 IQ, milk chocolate world.

fairy tails to scare the kids

Hitler lost

Liberals

This is how we fix it.

who cares

I'm fucking tired of being nice.

Karma, bitch. Thousands of years pillaging and looting the indigenous of the world by European savages and millions of Jews killed during world war II, it's just fucking about time to get due process comeuppance. Every fucking time I see these threads, it makes me so happy as you virgin losers of Europe just sit behind your computer and rage silently and can't do shit about this. Enjoy your future civil wars, while I sip my pina collada from my vacation home in Asia. :D

Me too I think it's time for a revolution.

Wow what a great post. THIS. Fucking this.

/thread

You are either a stupid fucking communist cuck or a goat herding shitskin.

not everyone in india is a "goat herding shitskin"

This is one war you won't win
You don't think they'll go all out if the alt-right ever has the manpower to engage in civil war?

The only way to victory is mass exodus.

good luck. Germany is already cresting the hill and very very soon there won't be enough ethnic Germans to supply an army like that ever again.

GOD happened.

Ok just a shitskin then

This
The world doesn't deal in absolutes

northern indians are prob more whiter than u

too bad they will never be able to control the mudslimes as they do the whities
this will all blow up in their noses

>fake propaganda news
>stormfags
>polfags

I smell virgin faggots all over this thread, go back to your containment board, faggots

It will be Russia and the US that comes to save their asses.

There are plenty of reserve troops here in the US.

Agree, I don't see how they think this is a good idea.

There are smart black people and retarded whites
That doesn't mean all whites are dumb and all Indians are smart.

lol the US. Just because you have Trump doesn't mean your country isn't already doomed too. The virus was unleashed. Look at the "minority" population explode as the white implodes. It's only a matter of time for you too.

More White? Hahaha. Learn English if you wish to talk to me.

The West's constant meddling in affairs around the world has turned these people's homelands into shit holes not worth living in, hence they come to the good countries in droves.

If we'd have left well the fuck enough alone these sand niggers would have had less incentive to leave their deserts.

This is how I thought back in middle school, when the little skinheads were warning us this will happen and here we are.

White genocide.

Don't forget yourself. A plain fag fag.

this cant be real, im sorry germany!

But they are mainly in the cities, easier to exterminate.

What gives, Germans? Like it would be so hard to kill people in their sleep? Where are my Jew death squads, don't tell me they cut your balls off in one generation.

ok USA fag here, I just want to point out that first off all, Germany or Europoor isn't a multicultural region, within themselves, yes, and it should be, deep history, same cultural traditions hell even same looking people, but other cultures and other genetic make up should not be intrusive

Everybody on the left forgets what happened at Rostock. It can and will happen again.

>collada
Yeah ok, go away now

I just want to point out that its different for united states, I think its totally fine to have multiple cultures etc... the country structure, tradition, culture etc.. works for that type of system but, Germany, Japan, hell even south american countries, you can't just have different set of people come in and take over what already was there, not to mention nobody want to have sex and procreate with black people especially if you are white living in europe, I wouldn't want my daughter having mixed babies, fuclk that shit and now imagine how many black guys wanting to fuck girls would go around in europe, its a fucking mess... what do these people have respect for the history of it's counbtries, they just want to pilage its achievements

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND GUYS
Liberals, duh.

fakenews

hey, schlomo

النجم الألماني النجم، المغني والممثل من مونيتش، يعيش في برلين لبعض السنوات / جعل لاول مرة في دوريس دورز التنوير مضمونة / لعبت مارلون في البرية الرجال I - إيف / زار مدرسة الفن في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية، يكتب ويؤدي الأغاني [الكوكيز] .. يعطي مقابلات مضحك لأوراق مضحك / كان يواجه بالفعل مع الجانب الظل من كونه في طفولته المبكرة / يظهر خجلا قليلا من وسائل الاعلام الاجتماعية، ويستكشف تقريبا [وا عن طريق الانستقرام] وحقيقية [على طراده] الصحوة الربيع حول الساحات المضطربة وشوارع قفاز / اجتماع لطيف أمام محطة للدراجات في أوغستستراس، تواجه مشاكل التحول من العجلات / شاب غير مهذب جدا،

We don’t speak Döner around here.

white people stopped fucking, that's what happened

DUDE JEWS LMAO

u mad? cracker

go from burn them all to lets let them take us over

döner wäre deutsch dumme ronnyfotze

Your life is so lonely and sad that all you have is your "culture" to cling to. You should realize most people aren't as sad as you are and don't care about their culture because they have more going on in their life to be proud of.

just drop a nice fire bomb on them

well i like having a "culture" that doesn't try to kill me

Anything is better than being a jew

germans are weak-willed submissive losers and germany is a terrible country I'm quite enjoying it go down, literally in flames.

germans are such huge cucks that the party in power riots against it's own institution to intimidate minority political factions that don't agree with the government.

im starting to think that the only way to keep germany governments authoritative extremism from boiling over and damaging everyone else around them is to bomb them into the stone age every 50 years or so. If we're lucky, this time the problem will solve itself and germany will be rocked by a steady stream of mudslime terrorist bombings.

why do they have to come over here why cant they try and defend and fix the place they already have

Rather be a Jew than a nigger or muslim

the joos have won

so progressive

Because thier cuntries are shitholes. Easier to ruin another’s good thing than build up your own.

What difference does it make? You can have one million white people and one million black people or you can just have two million people. What difference does the color make?

6 of one, half dozen of the other. They are all enemies of good upstanding Whites.

America is going to have to bail out Europe yet again.

I live in Birmingham it’s fine, it’s always been a shithole and there’s fucking white people everywhere, why does Birmingham always get dragged in to this shit you’ve clearly never been you fucking idiot, go to the bullring it’s gonna be full of white people shopping

You can't be fucking serious

Merkel should be hanged at the Hague.

do i smell ethnic cleansing

You are just showing you have no cultural or racial awareness. Go study and come back when you have a brain.

Because if they tried that America would either kill them in a drone strike or they'd get killed by the rebellion we incited against their lawful government.

IT's happening everywhere. They've taken advantage of the SJW movement bleating about muh rights, and how we should accept everyone, otherwise muh discriminations. We've apologised ourselves into this mess, and the slimebags are now profiting off our paranoia about offending someone or hurting their feelings.

We've done this to ourselves. You don't see Japan having this problem - they just say fuck off to them.

Is this modern-day natural selection ? Species that cannot adapt going extinct ?

some of the best technological advancements done by white people, blacks still live in mud huts soooooo

No, this is jew directed white genocide via muslim and nigger takeover.

People like you are exactly why we're in this shit. People are NOT all the same. Right or wrong, it is what it is - blacks, mudslimes, chinks are all inferior and primitive.

Checked. Better not see a german flag posting amerimutt meme

pretty much this, the media is a helluva drug

sorry I can't read cursive

i suggest you move to a majority black area to see the difference
youtube.com/watch?v=sHwzfpS0d2c

>i suggest you move to a majority black area
I think you mean "shitholes"

Sorry to bust your bubble.

dey dindu nuffin

That was 92, they’re all Muslims now.

It's okay for Muslims to rape white bitches as long as it's a "sexual emergency"

"Laurence Fabius"

kek

get out of here summerfag

You didn’t invent it, though.

But the skin scene is still strong.

Just seeing Chuck U’s face makes me angry. This man has helped ruin this country.

Its ok for anyone to rape a women as long as it’s a sexual emergency.

Fuck up u shit skinned nigger faggots