Hey cunts, I have weed but nowhere to smoke. BUT I do have a muffin that I can put weed into to make an “edible”...

Hey cunts, I have weed but nowhere to smoke. BUT I do have a muffin that I can put weed into to make an “edible”. Will it work and get me high or does the THC need to marinate in some sort of oil for it to be active? Pic related, I wanna be as fucked up as Shaggy

How much weed you got?

Just rub it on your temple for about 5-10 minutes and you will get high. The oils will be absorbed into your skin. Why more people don't do this is beyond me.

If you have a lot of weed, just make proper edibles. If not, make firecrackers.

The weed will need decarboxylating before it will get you high. Cook it for 10 mins at 100c.

You cant eat weed. Cook the thc in the oil/butter. Filter out the plant and cook whatever you want with your thc butter/oil.

nah bro you're fine
just shove that weed into the muffin and eat away
dont forget to pick out the stems before though
also make sure you don't inject more than three marijuanas into the muffin or you may overdose, edibility is different than smokeabilly.

put it inside a sharpie
but sharpie in pooper
???
youre not high but youve done something nobody else has probably ever done

A few grams

Won’t it go straight to the brain

>nowhere to smoke
just walk outside and look around for a few blocks, any alley or empty lot works

I don’t have a place to smoke, surely I can’t fucking cook weed

I've had similar problems since i've lived in apartments that shared the same vents for years now. My solution had been the smoker buddy, they cost about $10 on amazon. You just take a hit and blow it out the smoker buddy, no smell even from 4 inches away (i shit you not).

For the immediate future before your smoker buddy arrives you need to just make tea. Simmer some ground up bud in some water for a long ass time and give the THC something to bind to since it's fat soluble (I generally use a little butter or cream).

Godspeed

Coming back inside where I could see people I shouldn’t see when I’m high

then how the fuck do you expect to get high at all, retard?

OP here, if I eat something greasy/oily, won’t the THC bind to it once it’s in my stomach?

I have my own room/privacy

Then smoke near a window, faggot. You can't eat weed unless you decarb it. Which means, either smoke it or cook it.

Without decarbing it, you'll be eating THCa, not delta-9-THC and THCa doesn't get you high. Also you should be aware that when you eat d-9-THC your liver metabolizes it into 11-hydroxy-THC, which is trippier and longer acting so it's a different buzz.

Yeah, this seems like the only option now

Thanks science dude

Underage thread

OP you can't just eat raw weed and get high, you'll just waste your weed. If you can't smoke it or cook it then you can't get high, just save your weed

np user.

>underage
Ok bud, just because someone never got into the deep science of edibles, doesn’t mean they’re underage

i got chu open window do a huge hit have a filter ready (toilet paper roll with a sock over one end and stuff the inside snugly with tp ull have to breath through it hard tho) breath through filter make sure u dont have any weed still burning in a mkae shift can pipe gl my friend

You can make a shitty diy one of these by using an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll and stuffing it with dryer sheets

yeah i did that before i got my smoker buddy.....i cant go back to that anymore. It'll do in a pinch though, good for immediate situation.

Tried this a few times and yeah it works, but my problems are: : I don’t have a pipe or bong, only rolling papers, my window faces directly on a well lit street and it’s -27C (around -1F for Ameritards) so yeah