Do I have cancer am I going to die?

Do I have cancer am I going to die?

No but you need to go to the hospital cuz your cuticle is infected.

just push your finger and extract the shit green thing.....
and stuck biting you nails!!

No, just a minor infection. Soak in salt water to get rid of the pus.

This, stop with the biting you little baby.

You are fucked my friend

wash your hands well, sterilize a needle and pop that sumbitch, put antibiotic on it and keep it covered a few days

infection that may become worse
you should treat it with hydrogen peroxide and polysporin until you can get yourself to a doctor

this

I want to see a youtube vid of the popping./

>pus

You like that finger?

Go see a doctor.

No joke that's herpes. Look it up on google pics

Here's what you do, first you PUSH YOUR FINGERS INTO YOUR EEEEYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

This, and you can put your finger in vinegar after, it will hurt but is a simple way if dont want to see a doctor. Keep it cover and apply a cotton with More vinegar for a few days

do not do this, you are liable to cause the infection to spread
you should only lance a boil or infection if its (1.) threatening to pop on its own and it's pushing hard against another organ causing pain, and (2.) you are 100% confident that you can't go to the doctor, you know, the guy whose literal job is to not cause secondary infections

it's gods punishment since you put it in your ass

Prick it with a sterilized needle and milk the pus out. Just had to do this with my finger like 2 days ago and its instant relief. I couldnt put any pressure on it because the shit hurt but when you get the majority of the pus out, it feels better and goes away real fast

All sounds good I think I'm just going to wait on death.

Look up whitlow

Had the same thing, forgot what it's called. Mine was golf ball sized and they had to intibate and drain it. Problem was it was so fluid filled the lidocain barely worked so I had to chomp the bit and deal with it

>PUSH YOUR FINGERS INTO YOUR EEEEYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!
i fucking lost it

Whenever this would occasionally happen i'd take a small pocketknife and sterilize the tip with a lighter (a couple seconds over the flame) and use it to put space between the nail and where the swelling was and drain the pus out. Worked every time and gave instant relief.

I had this recently. They drained it off the pus and told me it can get real bad if the infection gets under the nail. Sort it out bro

get a hammer and bash your teeth in so you can stop chewing on your nails
also stop sticking your finger up your ass

Put a red hot rod into it and post pics

If you don't take care of it, you could get blood poisoning.

pussy

No & yes...in that order

Need sauce pls

also check my dubs

Take a needle and pop it then wash it with hydrogen peroxide . if it gets worse after that go to a doctor for antibiotics

get the pus out by gently squeezing the tip of the infected finger. next, clean with a mild soap solution and warm water, and cover with gauze.