What is it with Sup Forums and shitty indie music? This crap sounds so offensively wimpy and weak...

What is it with Sup Forums and shitty indie music? This crap sounds so offensively wimpy and weak, it lacks energy of any sort to keep you engaged. It's like it was made for half-dead zombie people, completely lacking in artistic ambition.

muh feels

>pedo needs to feel tough
Makes sense

????

t. written on iphone

?

how am i a pedo you fucking idiot

Shitty people like shitty music

OP sounds constrained

You masturbate to pictures of little girls.

i don't have an iphone, i haven't slept for nearly 30 hours though, now stop derailing the thread pls

What drugs are you on?

how can you arrive to this conclusion, are you fucking nuts dude? nobody talked about or posted little kids here.

showered recently?

I shower every single day unlike you dirty neckbeard
life

I'm not giving any free advertising. Anyone who's been here awhile knows.

No way. Youre at least on caffeine.

30 is 2 day

knows what? i posted a teenage girl dude not a fucking kid
i don't drink caffeine

Well I guess youre just all around Mr innocent. Up for 30 hours on zero drugs or caffeine and just posts "a teenage girl"

It's all just a coincidence

you're one paranoid fuck in case someone hasn't already told you, and might be a pedophile as well given how you bought it up in a random thread, which has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Well I've been here for awhile.

>Well I've been here for awhile
Does being here "for a while" turn you into a self-projecting pedo and a nasty cunt interrogating random anons? Do you consider men who like busty teens "pedophiles"?
It's sounds like you have some real problems and you work on them instead of blaming a fucking imageboard. Wipe the cheetos of your face you waste of oxygen.

boomer faggot
go listen to abcd and metallica grandpa

No but I consider men who like this busty teen a pedophile. And by consider I mean know for a fact.

>shitty indie music
Such as?

>busty
>Probably an A cup
Pedo confirmed

I am 42 sir
If they have tits it fits

i don't even know who she's supposed to be dude, clarify yourself
i didn't talk about her specifically you dumb pedo

>If they have tits it fits
I rest my case.

indie music is good

OP probably thinks of shit like Car Seat Headrest, Julien Baker, Angel Olsen, Wolf Alice etc. I agree it's pretty lame and wimpy, and it's kinda sad that men in their 20s listen to that tbqh. I'd rather listen to trap

>only listen to kpop
>only visit the kpop threads
Feels good