How do you really feel about traps, user?

How do you really feel about traps, user?

I really feel like I want to hold hands with a trap

They only look decent in pictures

I don't like traps but i like assholes
I only would fuck one if he/she had a really feminine face and body

They're the worst kind.
Trannys at least know they want to be a girl and act feminine.
Traps are just fags that like attention and don't act fem

That's a whole lot of implications and false definitions

A trap is just any genetic male who can pass as female. Which could be a trans girl or a part-time crossdresser. But trans girls pass a lot more often since they have a full time commitment and usually get help from hormones. And a lot of non-trans crossdressers act femme as fuck when they're in girl mode. But if you prefer trannies, just go for the passing trans girls then

This, as long as it looks enough like a girl, I'm fine

That's kind of the whole point of traps, they look completely like girls. I guess the gayboys in trap threads who post obvious man crossdressers are confusing people these days

Meh they dont really count in my book, they are just fags pretending to be traps for attention.

OP's image is most likely a creepy fucking dude who wants to hunt down a stranger in an attempt to fuck them.

And what it isn't?

I don't really care at all to be honest. They're just trying to get laid. As long as I don't fall for a trap, doesn't matter to me.

Should be beaten, until they go back to be productive members of society.

If they're cute then that's cool. Even better if their voice is a bit feminine.

Like those other dudes here, I dislike those guys in the trap threads who just post pics of their asses and call themselves traps.

Also, when they wear those weird fingerless gloves with thumbholes, it just screams "I'm a guy crossdressing".

Gross. They should stay cute boys.

What i want to know is why all these fags have such fucked up dicks? It seems these chicks with dicks either never circumsized, or small, or just a lump of shit for a dick or all of them.

>never circumsized
>fucked up
God damn son, you've been mega-jewed

Speaking of traps, I made this is it funny enough to save?

That's some A- comedy right there, I'm saving it in my shitpost folder

I have nothing personally wrong with traps(most of them are faggoty looking) I just hate the people in trap threads. Such an obnoxious group, they're modern day Bronies.

How can you call a group that's been here over a decade and way longer than bronies "modern day bronies"

see another fucked up dick. Looks like a damn ant eater.

>And what it isn't?

If it isn't fake and it's really his dad?

Then maybe his relationship being so broken that he can't even contact him online says more about the father than the kid.

Terrible, delete the pic all you want
Cute outfit though

>imblying traps aren't gay

Liking actual traps is slightly bisexual. Liking obvious crossdressers is a gay fetish

Traps are honestly stupid. A good bit of my generation and gen Z are idiots. If you're trans in anyway, get help. Trans-anything is a mental disorder. It's a phase. Get over and realize your gender is what it is and stop being a tumblrina.

If you are gay, sure be gay, but stop trying to change your god damn sex. I'm not going to say "god made you this way" but at the same time, stop being a retards. If it were up to me, I'd love to watch trannies burn. I'd sit there and watch them all jump in a volcano. I'm honestly surprised there's not been some jack the ripper like guy going around killing trannies.

Disgusting, confused faggots. While I don't think they should be rounded up and put down or packed into camps and I don't go out of my way to make them feel any worse about their "impairment" I want them nowhere near me and find their mental illness very off-putting.

"former" CD/Trap here. I did it because it was always a fantasy of mine when living back home and so I tried it out when I got my own place. It was really high maintenance though and I didn't even get into doing make-up at all.

They are CUTE! I want to hold hands with one and nap in their lap.

By being 12.

Who even gives a shit if someone is a brony anymore as long as they aren't annoying. Is that at least fair?

T. Brony

yeah, wanna fite me? Applejack is best girl

it's a gateway to degeneracy.

what doe that mean?

I want to make a trap my dirty little sissy bitch.

we shouldn't call them traps and instead maybe respect women

u wot m8

Weird but I feel angry at women who pretend to be traps for attention

This is why you don't give traps attention online until you see the feminine penis

They are the greatest thing on earth.
Me and my wife took a little sissy bitch and turned him into out own personal house slave.
S/he cooks cleans does the laundry and anything else we want and for free.
If s/he does a good job I might let her taste my cock on occasion which is pretty much the only thing s/he wants in life.
Hasn't been let out of chastity for three years (except for cleaning) and it really makes her an obedient little toy.
If there's anyone out there who is heaps lazy around the house like me I would recommend it even if your not into traps at all.

Does she succ your wife's cock too?

Post pics, faggot

With my hands and my penis.

My wife used a strapon on her once, she wasn't really into it. She loves using a whip though

Sorry one of her conditions is no pictures, as much as I would love to humiliate her like that I do respect her hard limits.

That's not a son. That's a disgrace.

This picture makes no sense if her lips have physical form then why does the cum go through her head

That's a shame, now I don't believe you
Which sucks cause that was a really hot story

Would you?

but that's literally the point? they're gayboys who pass convincingly as girls so they can get dicked by bi curious guys

I had the chance to be one ten years ago. I should have taken the opportunity and had more fun than I did with older men.

I dont really care one way or the other. Luve and let live. As long as you dont keep me from doing what i want, i dont give a shit what someone else chooses what to do with their body.

that bitch is not a mental ill faggot...the the Bernouts and Hillary shills was trying to fuck with her........

Believe me or don't, but part of BDSM is being able to respect everyones limits.
If you ever want to find one to try it for yourself have a look on Craigslist they're easy to find and there far more of them. Looking for people than people looking for them

If it has a dick and you want to/have fucked it and you're a dude, you are now the biological definition of a homosexual. Being gay is wrong so don't misrepresent yourself as being straight.

Being gay is an attraction to masculinity you numpty

Thats not a trap mein negga.

Is it?

that is why i said because op

I wish I could find one. There are none here. someone brave enough to change who they are.

Nigg

they're disgusting and i hope they all burn in hell

There is literally nothing the left will not stoop too to assassinate someone's character. Pathetic.

so pence thinks people like her should get electroshock and be sent to straight camps, and Trump did a complete about-face on trans rights and banned them from the military
does (s)he/it still support Dumbshit Donald?

:)

different chick from the Milo Berkley riot

Damn, that girl's hot as fuck. Shame she's brain damaged :(

she is not a sick tranny

thank goodness she is not a democrap

>I just want your sons backside.

too bad hes probably doing it for attention

>hes
stop with the fag8 b8

Probably this

You're right my bad. Still. Both girls are not traps.

You stupid nigger can't even the tell the difference.

>Both girls are not traps
correct!

did he die?