Just a reminder that Hitler was a manlet

Just a reminder that Hitler was a manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, reminder that manlets are superior then.

STORMFAGS BTFO

>suspiciously absent

how much is 1.82 meters in ft?

Why isn't this a daily reminder?

5 foot and 11.6535 inches.

So Sup Forums thinks you should be brutally murdered, regardless of your political views, career, crime record, race, intelligence, or anything else you do to contribute to a good society.

The average height in the West is 5'9ft

I'm 5'9ft, and I'm more based than you basement dweller fucks. I also bang a lot of good looking women. Who cares?

I have a m8 whos 5'6ft and he does the same.

Meanwhile, I know a few 6'2ft fucks who're beta as fuck. Yeah, people are people.

No one cares about mens height. Height, like looks within men just helps.

Even my 52 year old, 5'8ft father bangs women in their late 30s. He isn't even good looking either, plus he's a poorfag.

Women want to be dominated by alphas. Weather the guy is good looking or not, just helps.

Meanwhile, women rely on their looks and dignity a lot more.

Whoever the guy is women love attention. Theyd prefer to be around a based, high energy guy, rather than some beta cuck.

Women love attention. And with a guy who's based, he's the one who creates attention, hence giving her some.

She feels like she's with a king. So she gives herself an excuse to be a queen.

>tfw same height as hitler

5'11 is average in the tallest european country. 5'8 was average or above average at the time. People were not dat hormone filled fucks at the time too so Hitler looks frail.

I am 6'3 190lbs but i wouldn't mind being shorter and slimmer.

Haha manlet

>Hitler was taller than Churchill, and most likely Stalin

Ok, but there's nothing wrong with being a manlet, unless you have napoleon syndrome.

Your kidding right? I'm not shorter than merkel...

>5'10"
>above average of my country

Why do David Cameron look like an inbred?

Everyone is a colossal retard when it comes to comparing heights. Here's how it works:

> 1 inch above my height = Lanklet that should be lynched
> My exact height = Master race
> 1 inch below my height = Manlet that should be euthanized

hillary is the same height as colomba bush, only fatter. she hasn't driven a car in more than two decades.

5'11" is not 5'1"...

>tfw 5'7
:c

why are all commies manlets?
is it because they need less food?

Height matters a lot to women if you are 2+ inches below average. At average height most do not care though they perfer taller guys. Your 5'6 friend is fucked because women are really superficial nowadays

No, you're not. You're between Hitler and Blair.

He doesn't. Churchill and Mahmoud look inbred and Hitler and Putin look shit.

Manlets never fail to take the b8. Calm the fuck down, Muhammadlet.

It's okay canadaboo. It's not that bad

What the fuck is wrong with his face then?

Ahhh, right

He was literally two inches above average for when he was born. When will this memery end?

Stalin grew up in rural Georgia in the late 19th century. His family was very poor.

Yet built a nation from ruin and threw off the chains of Jewish oppression whilst founding an ideology that helped develop everything we use today all whilst holding off the entire planet for 6 years. A war Hitler never wanted and given to him by the Jew and its puppet slaves.

Everyone else in that chart is a puppet Jew slave either willingly or unwillingly.

This. He was above average height for his time.
He was even described as lanky,pale and obsessed with European history when he was living in Vienna for a while.

This is why Hitler failed. He was too short.

everyone was a manlet 100 years ago

XD updated, senpai

Persona destroys what women find physically.

No. Women want based people. Not boring cucks. When women seek men, the height, looks etc just helps

Most attractive person all the way on the left

Severe untreatable execution worthy mental illness in one picture.

The stereotypes are so accurate it's not even funny anymore, it's depressing.

>POOtin
>Le saviour of le Christian Traditionalism and the White race

True, but I assume most women are very concerned about penis size on a permanent partner.
It's one of a wide variety of reasons why I never bothered to seek out a relationship in the first place.

They're Jews.

>penis size
It's a jew meme

It's HOW you fuck a woman

Not bemis size

>krauts led by a manlet
no wonder you're country is so cucked

>5'11
Why haven't you just euthanised yourself already?

Inferiority complex. Communism allows them to turn their manlet rage into something tangible.

They say Napoleon is one of the accidental forefathers of Communism because of what he did and how it shaped the thought process of Europeans in the 19th century. How delicious it is that one of his legacies is granting manlets with impotent rage a vessel to express themselves.

Reinhard should have been the Fuhrer.

Feels good to be a 6'1
how can manlets cope with their heigh disadvantage ?

reminder that if you are under 8'5" you are a disgusting failure to "man"kind

Jesus, all prominent people are fucking manlets

>tfw when you're 4" taller than the president, and not a nigger.

>175 cm is the average height
lol what? I'm 187 and most of my friends are the same height here or minimal less

Lol I'm exactly the same height as Hitler.

To be fair, he is Portuguese

is Putin jewish?

dude stop this manlet meme, im 5'8 and crush tons of pussy, i also make a very good salary and am very /fit/. if you are above 5'10 people see you as a gangling awkward retard

That's not my height. I haven't measured properly since my late teens, but it's probably an inch shorter than that again.

Good luck not dying young due to low blood circulation then.

To be fair, the average height in hitler and churchills day was much lower than it is now.

Spotted the manlets.

>6ft is manlet here
>tfw 6,2
WEW

Its the Betastrogen in the non-slavic countries.. makes them manlets prone to cuckholdom

Everyone but 1 person I know above 190cm is totally lanky. The last one is like an actual giant.

>tfw the same height as Putin
Fuckin' based.
Where's my Russian qt?

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

Reminder that The Amazing Atheist is 6'7. Height doesn't mean shit.

>being tall
>and fat
Literally need to be gassed for not accepting God's and thier ancestors' gift.

Post banana.

really thought putin was smaller. is this shopped?

Silly Portugabro. What are ya like!

Now crawl into the oven and die without a fuss, manlet...

Nothing to do with height my colonial cousin.
I'm pointing out Hitler was greater than all those people listed combined. Height has nothing to do with it.

Reminder that these are the same people who think that no Indians are able to operate a toilet.

Any fact that show he really was 5,8ft?

You've got your head on straight, Nigel. If a woman is looking for a beta provider, the taller of the beta providers will be chosen because, well, she's planning to divorce rape him anyway so what''s the difference?
Outside of that, women will take the guy who looks like he's better at fucking her senseless.

>cutting out Harper and Trudeau who are both 6'2" so Cuckmeron doesn't look bad
uhh, back the fuck off?

Everyone under 98 feet should be put to death, seriously.

Is he really?

What a fucking waste. He could have been a pro wrestler or a college basketball player or something other than a fat faggot professional blogger.

All the original commies lived to 90+ years old.

The L law is real

>tfw when hung manlet

Feels good man

>a fucking leaf

Next up in the jewish book of slanders

"small dicks
one ball
virgin
druggie
"

just shows how terrified these poor jews were during that time to be still rattled by him even today.

Trump is 6'2"

Anyone got the pic of the two girls making fun of Taylor Lautner? The vampire stud who makes pussy wet on screen but not so much in real life cuz he 5 foot

*ubermanlet

>not that bad
lol, at 6'2", every time I visit eastern Europe, I have to be careful not to step on people. It's especially bad in North America.

Just a reminder that everyone else was a manlet compared to him

wtf i hate trump now

Sounds like you have angry little man syndrome. Why are shorties so prone to outbursts of anger?