a great example of how not to play safety

the saints corners and safetys suck
if cam newton could throw the ball the saints wouldnt even be this far

I was speechless

That defence play

I don't get it
>New sportfag here

I wanna die.

Un-fucking-believable end to a hell of a game.

FUCK OFF NORMIE FAGGOT

FUCK YEA

what a colossal fuck up by the saints!

GO VIKINGS!!

It was the deciding point for the vikings (purple shirt), last seconds. As you can see the ball was caught but the saint's defence should have tackled him.

But as you can see their defence instead completely missed him and fell into eachother, resulting in a touchdown and vikings winning the match. Big blunder on defence side.

I don't get it either. Looks like Mr. 43 was supposed to pay closer attention to Mr. 14 but he didn't and now cars get flipped over in some random town?

Is that about right?

I'm sure he was trying to avoid a pass interference.

That was insane.

lol yep

He mistimed when 14 would've caught the ball, that's why he ducked out at that speed, it wasn't an attempt to tackle. If he made contact too soon, it would've been DPI.

What else do you expect from a horseshit sport played in one country, yet you can become "world champions" at the end of a season.

Fantastic example of why you never give up until the game is over. Just a sliver of a chance to win is enough in extremely rare situations. This was one of them.

Horseshit sport? Probably the best sport. It takes body and mind. It's the chess of sports.

OP here, you are correct. It still was a blunder, timing wise.

Niggers

>normie
You pussy

how crazy was the stadium going

thats what looked like to me too. Could've easily launched at him but would have been PI, spot foul, and Forbath would've nailed the kick.

I can explain the "world champions" angle for you.

All our lives we have "America is the best country in the world! " drilled into our heads. The winner of the Super Bowl is the best team in America. Therefore, they're the best team in the world.

Yep.

blame le nigger XDDDD

They become world champions of the universe actually.

Definitely. I just want to see Brady lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6is1MgDVDM
what...

The final four quarterbacks are Brady and three scrubs, haha

Go Vikes...

I bet that 99 year old lady they invited so she could see her first Vikings playoff game had an heart attack seeing that TD

haahahahha omg fuck the saints so much. Now i want the Vikings to squash the Eagles.
Go Big Blue!!!

Pretty sure it's because America is the only country in the world that plays football professionally. So that's why the winners of the superbowl are called the world champions because they are the best professional football players in the world.

This reminds me of the Favre throwing that terrible interception in the middle of the field against the Saints many years ago. Today was a bigger shock, but still one of those "What the fuck just happened? This wasn't supposed to happen!" moments.

it was like when you're playing Madden and you hit the stick up for a hitstick instead of just making a normal tackle.

Well Canada also has an official league, the CFL (associated to but not part of the NFL) and even Europe had a NFL league in the past.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Europe

So in that accord, I guess they could claim "NFL world champions".

Nk, it's because us Americans are so egotistical. We call the NHL, NBA, and MLB victors "world champions" as well, and all of those sports are played professionally elsewhere. It's really just our "Hur der, America's the best at everything cause we just are!" mentality.

That safety #43 is dumb for committing to that kind of hit on a play that could potentially (did) end the game.
>mfw I took Vikings -4

watch #43, he ruined everything on the last play of a big game

Nobody calls the NHL winner "world champion" you moron. They're the Stanley Cup champion. Closest thing world be winning gold at the Olympics, but even that would be weird to say because of years like this year where the best players (NHL) aren't there.

american "FOOTBALL"

STAY MAD YOU NO PUSSY GETTING BITCH ASS NIGGA

Also NHL is the best players from all over the world, not just Americans

DID YOU SEE THAT LUDACRIS DISPLAY LAST NOIGHT

Faggot. They brought that up near the end of the first half when Keenum threw a similar pass near the goal line. You're not special, bud.

I think he was trying to keep him in bounds to keep clock running. But he fucked up big time by missing him completely and taking out his team mate.

FUCKIN RIGHT BITCH NIGGA

Dude a simple Google search proves you wrong

Who put sand in your vagina?

what a way to end the game

What's wenger thinking bringing Walcott on that early?

Not egotistical. If anyone else had something interesting to follow, we'd follow it. Y'all watch US movies and TV shows right? Y'all visiting US website,right?

Always a nigger that does something stupid. Feel bad for Brees.

quite crazy indeed

then have your shitty country out a team together and challenge an NFL team. Enjoy your soon-to-be parylzied 53 countrymen.

Here's what happened: the safety was barreling towards the receiver, but because he a little early, he peeled off to avoid giving them a pass interference call, which is probably what the Vikings were hoping for.

Fly, Eaglesn Fly!

All he had to do was stop and wait for him to come down. But since all niggers need to grandstand and are fucking stupid he fucked it up and lost a game for his team and city.

>this
nigger was so intent on getting an interception he forgot to cover his bases

fucking wild game!

>cover his bases
wait I thought this was football. Man I don't understand sports.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVPRUxtTgZE

Somebody put the Overwatch kill sound over this shit

The Capitalist Democracy of the world.

America is the only country with the WWE too, just what are you trying to imply!?
Get the tables!

remember reading somewhere that the fascinating thing about WWE is it proved that men could watch soap opera. not just a female thing

un fucking believable