Fat/bbw/chub/slampigs

fat/bbw/chub/slampigs

Face is cute. Something showing her nips off better?

bump

more pls clevage is so sexy

My girl

Amazing tits. More if you can

sure!

Wife sent these to her boyfriend. I have no regrets other than that I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.

Nice! Does she make you lick clean her freshly cum filled pussy?

I'm not actually into it. We're getting a divorce.

Sorry fan, wish I had some fun stories for you. She was a bit that only cared about herself.

She sounds selfish user, good luck in the divorce.

Sorry to hear it. Does she rub it in your face. Do you know her new bf?

More pics of your fatty soon-to-be ex

fucking mobile.
fan is fam
bit is bitch

Thanks user, it's been a really rough couple of years. We have a 7 year old daughter. I know you didn't ask, but, need to vent just a bit. Don't really have anyone to vent with.

I don't have a lot of pics, some from when we were younger, I'll share some and see if you like. I can share some regular day to day ones, but don't want to share anything that could get her found.

I didn't know her boyfriend until she introduced me. At that time they were "just friends." She doesn't rub it in my face, she wants to stay married (I make good money and put up with the rest of her shit) so she tried to let about it and pretend it isn't still happening, but I'm not an idiot.

Here's some she took early into our marriage while I was deployed. It was a nice gift at the time.

anymore

wow

cute

It was before she was bigger. After having our daughter, she really stayed much larger.

I always loved her, regardless of her size.

so sexy

Ex.

Hard to believe same girl as newer ones you started with. She seems to have left herself go a good bit.

More older ones plz

my gf

She really did. I never minded that much until she started cheating on me.

Last one for tonight.

moar?

Moar?

my gf

want to see moar?

only face pic I have

Moar?

GF on vacation , wwyd to her ?

Who dis?