Attention amerifats (especially the ones that worship the fat orange cheeto)...

Attention amerifats (especially the ones that worship the fat orange cheeto). How does it feel like being lied to by your own government, for those of you who think its not a hoax why don’t you want to ban semi automatic guns, innocent children’s lives are at (steak). don’t get hungry now
>inb4 muh guns protect muh home, I tell you what
>inb4 muh rights

Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why have guns when you can use swords?

personally, I think the hoax is a hoax

oh shit there were women at three different shootings all with brown hair? she must be in the CIA

Because if you're going to use swords you just know some cunt will turn up with a pen!

Looks like someone's jelly of our freedoms

You might want to see a doctor.

>Face blindness is a brain disorder characterized by the inability to recognize faces. Face blindness is thought to be the result of abnormalities, damage, or impairment in the right fusiform gyrus, a fold in the brain that appears to coordinate the neural systems that control facial perception and memory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia

Here's your (you)

What freedoms? You have barely any.

It's not if the government is lying it's why. The American government have planned and successfully carried out attacks on its own soil to fuel support for all sorts of bad shit. They've been doing it since cuba. Wake up America.

He has the freedom to join the military and die for Israel! He has the freedom to be a slave to kike money just like the ape they put in the white house.

The media does hire actors to take photos for stories. It's not a bad thing and its not a cospiracy.

>freedoms
you are fucking retarded

NO
get some damn glasses

I dunno all white women look the same

All white girls look the same, how can you tell?

To be honest, i think i have this.

Did someone say JELLY? I'm fucking starving now!

pens are indeed op, but someone might use their thumb. now that can kill.

Like the government has to have a false flag to do whatever the fuck they want..They can just do something and all you low testosterone trap loving furry faggots will just roll over on your backs hoping that someone will rub your red rocket....Pussies...every last one of you.

*stake not steak

SHALL

Actually it's the uneducated "Die for the flag" type Amerifats who follow blindly.