Has the media been unfair to Trump?

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-has-the-media-been-unfair-donald-trump

Get the fuck in here before they shut it down.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-has-the-media-been-unfair-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JewTron

>we need Muslim allies

What the fuck? No we don't

Hmm yes the, make up random shit and apply it to the candidate you don't like tactic.

Praise KEK

>msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-has-the-media-been-unfair-donald-trump
>Has the media been unfair to donald trump?
>vote yes
>75%
>it's working

>Adolf Hitler's school for Friendship and Tolerance

If any previous poll is an indicator, they won't publish the results when the poll closes (if they don't close it prematurely). They'll suppress anything that looks positive to Trump but if the outcome indicates anti-Trump majority, they'll parade it to the hills.

Small victories.

Damn, and I actually kind of like Jon too

Checked and voted!

Make America Great Again!

>The media has been propping this ignorant blowhard up because he brings attention and helps ratings. He's unqualified, criticizes when scrutinized, and is simply the most pathetic, unsuitable presidential candidate since Andrew Jackson. If anything, the media has been more than lenient with this damn fool.

Andrew Jackson was unqualified? Jesus Fucking Christ.

He's revealed himself to be a member of Ethan Kleinberg's cabal of Jewry on YouTube.

He made decent content, but I lost all respect for him a long time ago.

It amazes me that in this age of intellect that there is still too many retards believing 100% of the shit Media belches out.

I just recently started watching his videos about two months ago. Thanks for the heads up famalam

>in this age of intellect
No, what you're referring to as the age of intellect is actually just the age of pseudo-intellect. People are less well educated now than they were 100 years ago because back then, people had standards.

Come on Sup Forums, vote! Don't let the liberal cucks win this media vote

>obama

Poor Trump

Look Squirrel ->

Good thing most of their user base is below the voting age, useless cunts.

>78%
they're just going to throw the results in the trash you know