Any tips for smooth anal sex ?

Any tips for smooth anal sex ?

Get ur dick really lubed or wet and get the asshole wet or lubed up and slowly stick it in ur penis

relax

Does anal sex gives more pleasure than normal sex?

Can't be done. When you put the cock in, she's gonna hurt. It's natural. If she DOESNT hurt? Now you have a problem. How much cock has she been taking? But most girls are satisfactorily hurting. Good stuff. Make sure the girl thinks you're her friend. And fuck hard. Make her cry. Few things as satisfying as a girl crying from your cock in her ass.

Tell her to do an enema beforehand so you don't get shit all over your dick (unless you're into that)

Foreplay, start will small objects and work your way up slowly, carefully. Use a lot of lube.

Enjoy a marginally superior experience to vaginal sex.

marginally? You sad fool. It's completely different and far superior to a typical vag.

lots of lhewb

don't be rough

>He hasn't discovered the 5th hole

And you consider me a fool.

PROTIP: WHAT THE FUCK IS ANAL LUBRICANT MADE FOR YA DOPE HEAD

I have not discovered the 5th hole

Poop. Lots of poop.

just tell your faggot boyfriend to put it in slowly and kiss your neck..
Damn OP, you a faggot.

Yeah it's pretty pleasurable it's tighter

lube up and bite the pillow OP

Clean the ass
Eat out the ass for a long time.
Finger with your pinky the ass
Move to Index finger it the ass
Get water based lubricant for the ass
Fuck the ass slowly
Continue fucking the ass slow for a few moments.
Go as fast as you want in the ass.
Realize the ass is more of a fetish and it doesn't feel as good as the pussy.
Fuck the pussy while jamming your middle finger in her ass
Cum in her ass

one is a lame ass rip off..

No, not really. It's smoother, less ridges & bumps to grip you. And it,India numbs up faster. But since it's so naughty, chick diggit

>have small benis
>put in pooper
>she no notice lol
>total stealth bro over 9000 hurrr
>be smooth anal operator
>something something teh jooz
>profit

That's my MO
Have you been stealing from my MO?

Maybe we are the same person
We could make one hell of A team

Only when it's with your mom ;)

Get a little drunk and hop he takes it easy.

Kek

Pussy is better at least in my book, now anal has better things mainly trust factor its pretty basic lots of trust is involved
Anal can be very very tight even putting pussy to shame but that super tight sensation last for a first number of minutes
Anal is pretty manditory with my lovers as I last nearly 2 hours laying pipe, so after 30ish minutes the pussy is sore and its time to wreck some ass
Its important to have a girl well versed in anal
I cant say much about teaching girls the ropes when it comes to taking it up the ass it hasnt worked out for me like that

Astroglide

Have her with just a finger (if she hasn't already) then slowly increase the count. Transition to a dildo until she feel comfortable with real thing.

>Money
>Lube
>Drugs

Pick two.

This, first few strokes in my wifes ass always hurts before long she is asking me to fuck her ass harder

enama's and lube

I got all 3, wat do?

Just gotta get her trained. My GF takes it in the ass with zero problems. Lube up, slide in, done!

Make sure she doesnt wake up

Yeah, don't do it, anal sex gives you std's