What are your fetishes?

What are your fetishes?

seeing spammers and footfags get butched by psychopathic killers. I'd blow the biggest load watching your death

thats kind of scary

I love loose women

i have a lot of kinks but feederism and wg are my two biggest turn ons

skirts and cum eating in general

Femdom, from gentle to not so gentle. Bondage, spanking, pegging, chastity. How bout you?

How's middle school treating you?
>there's no way an actual adult would write something this edgy and retarded

You tell me since you obviously know so much about middle schoolers and so little about sarcasm.

Choking emo girls that have cuts.

I have many.
Currently I am locked in chastity, have been since new years and won't be allowed out until my birthday which is in august.
I love being tied up, spanked and humiliated.
My wife also love to dress me up in girl costumes and parade me around in front of people.
I am a cuckold and always love cleaning up (eating cum) after other guys have fucked her.
Pretty much every aspect of my sex life involves being very submissive.

The most humiliating/hottest thing that's ever happened to me was my wife inviting my best man back to our hotel on the night of our wedding.
I watched him fuck my wife whilst dressed up in bridal lingerie and then licked his cock clean when he was finished.
We are still good mates to this day but anytime he goes a while without he will invite my wife and I around for dinner, she eats dinner I stay under the table pleasing the both of them.

this shit right here

I don't even know how I got into this, I remember being in like 6th grade looking this shit up tho

>and so little about sarcasm.
>damage control
If that was sarcasm, it was still pretty cringey, m8.

I could take or leave the pony stuff, but women in latex is my main fetish. Especially if its total enclosure.

Tanned oiled Asian women.

Oh boy you sure got me 20-something virgin basement dwelling fag. btfo, totes.

anal

its even better if the girl is a vaginal virgin or has her pussy in chastity and only does anal

>I can't retort, so I will just post a comic and call him a basement dweller
top kek, thanks for proving my point man
Keep cringing it up, bud

you mean like this?

>can't even say anything now
>resorts to posting ancient pictures
Thanks for the laugh mate, I needed that
In the future, try not to get so butthurt over feet threads, ok?

diapers

If you're not upset, why haven't you left this thread or contributed to it with your own fetish?

Thanks for proving that you're underage.

oviposition, masks, helmets, leather, latex, bondage, monsters, aliums, skeletons, domination, rape, and impregnation.

Thanks, I'm glad we could agree on something. :^)

>On topic
Foot fetish, but recently I've developed a thing for foot touching/groping/fondling. Hard to find some more hands-on stuff

So many people with foot fetishes... I personally love trying sluts up and using the cat of 9 tails on them

submissive girls are so hot

On topic, you're a filthy degenerate that will never find love.

>this much projecting
lol
Just because you can't get a girlfriend doesn't make the rest of us unlovable losers angrily posting pictures on Sup Forums.

Some of us want to jerk off, not be around jerk offs. ;^)

>trips of truth

lol, I guess that ran him off, lol
Guess it's safe to post fetishes again

any source?