Why I Had to Give Up Dating English Femme Men Boyz

youtu.be/MKPtFv15lWE

wow..really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xh5eFseg-Cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler was right

Islam would be a better religion for whites

can't blame them. Muslims are conquerors and liberators from white repressive culture.

Can somebody sum this shit up?

Women talk for 25 minutes to say something a man would've said in 2.

and she is a 11/10 in England

If all white women turned in butches who went to the gym all day and did nothing remotely feminine would you date them or a 2nd generation cute East Asian girl who still resembles a biological female?

If you answered the latter, you can't blame her

Wow... when you look at it from that perspective

>Making excuses why she couldn't get an English lad, instead of acknowledging she looks like an autistic Mickey Rourke.

It's a win for muzzies cause they get to treat her like dog shit since she's not a muslim.

>Women talk for 25 minutes to say something a man would've said in 2.
It's funny because it's true.

Sweden... -__-

Reading the comments, she claims that she and her muslim bf are "equal" in the relationship.

Why aren't we euthanizing these cunts as soon as they start going all feminazis? Colleges should have "women only" rooms that are actually gas chambers in disguise.

white girl here, she's only dating them because hot English guys won't touch while "hot" sandniggers will. Male sandniggers lower their standards for pale faced chicks like me. I still won't fuck them

Why do whore women ride the cock carousel and call it, "dating"? It's called being a dumb slut.

>is ugly
>gets no attention from english men
>goes to dubai
>wealthy muslims fawning over her cos muh white women
>gets muslim bf who drives a porshe
>makes butthurt youtube video

Of course she's going to claim that. Women want status more than anything, so she can claim all girls dating whites are lesser than her. Its the same with girls who date niggers, even after they get beat up they jump straight back on the monkey train cause 'they're real men'.

the hilarious thing is all her recent videos are against diversity/immigration, she even calls her a natural born coneservative

How many times are you going to make a thread with this video?

Seriously, what has this to do with politics?

Does she want to ruin her life? That's fine!

Stop complaining what women say or want.

this is god tier for getting (You)s on the brit thread btw

ALWAYS
THOSE
FUCKING
GLASSES

I remember she made a vid about how London isn't all that

Can Stef fix her?

FF and Watch from 18 minutes onwards, she explains some points that's valid cause for some thinking.

Not a bad looking Bird, by the way...!

FYI for you guys who sunny know her. She's right wing anti welfare. She's also a Turk fucker

just reading show glasses, she doesn't wear them on her other popular vids.

>White women fight their way to be bottom of the barrel garbage.
>Try to bring men down to that level as well, for the most part fail.
>Nobody wants them anymore and the men they broke want the men that are not broken.
>So they date Muslims who take them out of the garbage barrel and some how places them at the bottom of a lake of garbage.
>This is better because now I get dick.

Women are the worst, they never learned how to get dick other then having a pussy.

Why should i care about this woman?

She actually posts some "normie redpill" videos on immigration and multiculturalism. She's not particularly ideological, or political knowledgeable (or at least she doesn't let on). She seems to understand ALL of the social and governmental explanations for all of this crap. The only thing I find hard to understand is that she seems resigned to the current reality, or at least doesn't seem to advocate specific policies to reverse this dysfunction. She seems to compartmentalize a lot and never allow the big picture to imply specific solutions in her mind. It's charming one one level, and easy for normies to digest, but infuriated on another level because she seems like she knows better than to be a typical dissatisfied 30-something fucking 3rd and 2nd worlders.

This is a very redpilled video.

No matter how charming you may find a woman, or how much you think she's attracted to your own personal quirks, she lusts after money and wants to be kept in check.

Women have no in-group loyalty. Don't expect too much from them.

kek

Probably, although the redpill he'd give her would be too late and the damaged done

I'm so glad I've never had to care about women.

Exactly. Here you have an example of a women who "gets it" on many levels, who would be able to sit through a conversation with a room full of Sup Forumsocks, not get triggered, and even agree on much of the substance of the issues.

And yet she is STILL willing to go for Muslims because she can get higher tier (relatively speak) versions of their men than she could get among her own. She sees the problems facing the UK and she's still willing to incorporate those dynamics into her own family. She's probably even willing to have her children raised as Muslims.

Women have no loyalty. It is what it is. No use getting angry about it, but it MUST be understood by all men.

Found the faggot

>care about this woman?

because all her other vids uptill this vid has been anti-migration and 'le ebil immigrants killing muh Cokney heritage'...Sup Forumsplebs hailed to her as hero before this.

That is because she is the stereotypical woman

No loyalty to anything but strength and dominance. If muslims are conquerers, she'll fuck muslims. If whites are conquerers, she'll fuck whites. She doesn't give a shit about her right to vote, about her right to work or have abortions or divorce on demand.

All she cares about is getting the best dick possible. That is the full focus of all her attention.

And since she can't get any good white dick, she's lusting after the best brown dicks.

She succinctly represents the societal problem with women.

Yeah but not all of us want to be gay.

For some of us it's an incredibly frustrating problem, women have just become too mentally ill and it is being taught in the schools now.

the /lgbt/ board is to the other side of room, stage left.

>men aren't manly when they don't have tons of money and nice cars
>english men are pussies
>muslim men stronk

She's basically butthurt that rich white english gentlemen won't knock her up because they can fuck better looking hoes so she goes to some mudshit country and gets herself a rich goatfucker with low standards and blames english men for being not "man enough for her"

Can't wait until she has to swallow the inevitable Islam pill. Her rich porsche driving roach boyfriend will literally stone the "dominance" out of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=xh5eFseg-Cg

new queen of pol

Agreed. She's not your typical cunt, and seems to have a lot of good conservative values. She just needs a alpha white male. She goes for the Muslim men, because they are alpha and her mindcontrol tells her that "oh this is their culture, it's not a bad thing!" But if she comes across a white guy that tries to be the Alpha she wants, her defensive programming kicks in. Women aren't strong enough emotionally to overcome the Marxist mind control. They are just lost.

First minute
>before I met my current roach boyfriend
>I had completely
>100%
>certain
>more certain than anything else in my life
>given up on men

Women! This is the kind of bedrock conviction with which they live their lives.

>She just needs a alpha white male
why does she deserve one? she wouldn't be able to get one because she's a low tier female.

>She goes for the Muslim men, because they are alpha
lol no, she goes for muslims because they have lower standards and she can get a wealthy high status muslim man, but wouldn't have a hope of getting an equivalent white man.

are you that "chick" from the previous thread ?

Stop sexual market globalization!

She bssically says she prefers wealthy, aggressive guys.

I prefer hot, submissive chicks

No biggie

We need tariffs on Muslim dick.

Milo, is that you you coal burning fag ?

She's extremely attractive to me. Watching her other videos, she's pretty smart and seems to have a lot of Sup Forums approved values to me. It's a shame to lose a woman like her to the mudslimes. I would definitely date her.

>no english man wants to fuck my ugly ass so they must be pussies
>muslim men fuck me so they must be manly

I hate it when a person blames other people for his/her own insecurities and problems.

Whenever I see someone doing something like this I wish for american gun laws in Europe.

>In lecture hall
>Dumb bitch answers a question
>Finds 10 ways to parrot the exact same point the professor just made

Wew brad

>Take 25 minutes to say "I'm into Arabic guys now"

What the fuck is wrong with women?

she's plain as fuck. you really think she could get a high tier white man?

This is insufferable, how could anyone make it all the way through this?

It is an illusion. Her problem is not being patient. It doesn't matter what race the man is, if you start fucking straight off the bat then the relationship will never be taken seriously.
It takes time to get to know a person, as a friend and then as a person to love.
She partially addresses the points that men dont seem adult because they cant afford a big car or a house or whatever, but if you go back hundreds of years, peasents had fuck all and they still managed to marry successfully. Also men in third world countries are often poor enough to starve, and they are still considered men and often manage to have wives and families.
She is attracted to Muslim men becase they wont take any shit from her, but that is a dangerous line. Muslim men literally view women as not even human basically, especially white women. She is lucky nothing bad has happened to her yet.
But really that is the crux of it, women need a man in charge and if she chooses correctly, the man will be able to be in charge and not take her shit but without crossing that line of becoming detrimentally abusive. It is a very difficult balance to achieve, and requires the correct matching of a man and woman, who wont set each other off or antagonize, but who understand each other to their souls.
This comes back to my original point, in that it takes a long time to know a person to that level, but you must, and must be patient and hold your horses with regards to sex. So many people are shit quality that it is very hard to find your right match anyway, and for the vast majority, they are destined to never find their soul mate, but they possess intelligence enough to understand the concept of love and wanting that perfect partner.

Well she uses these 25 minutes trying to explain why english men are pussies and muslim men are stronk.

In the end it turns out that she likes money and nice cars and every english man who meets her requirements and doesn't want to fuck her is a pussy.

HOLY FUCKING KEK

SHE JUST GOT BTFO!!

yes, obviously. there are barely any canadian women on here because they're sjw

same person or just same glasses?

See I get that, but who's she trying to justify this to? If she wants to fuck Rashid she can go right ahead. Making a 25 minute video suggests to me that she's insecure in this decision

I guess I'm just a sucker for English girls. I have heavy English ancestry on both sides of my family. She's beautiful to me.

>tells English unemployed underclass men to get their shit together and contribute for a living
>can literally get any mudslime porsche driving rich bf she wants just by being a 3/10 woman
why does anyone give these dumb bitches an audience. Women don't live in reality

Why the fuck does every libcuck start their thread with "BTFO" or "wow really makes you think"

Anyways I almost exclusively dated Middle Eastern girls in college and I never had a problem being "manly enough" for them, if anything they seemed pretty enamored with the fact that I shaved and bathed every day.

Citation needed

she's better looking than sarah jew P

shes not wrong though

>attractive

Since she'll only pick the rich guys please tell me why a rich english man who could get 10/10 women every day would pick something like that?

She's a 4/10 at best.

White women are CUNTS

>extremely attractive
user you can do better, she's a late middle aged woman going downhill quickly. You're right that she's not ugly, which only says to me that if there wasn't something wrong with her she'd probably already have a man.

That'd be great if Milo would steal her Muslim bf

Hey Evil Japan!

>haha that tickled me

Wtf am I reading.......

The woman has issues. She's frustrated and has turned to race mixing, but she might be redeemable. I listened to the whole video and did not get the impression that she is a gold digger. She just doesn't want a lazy worthless degenerate faggot, which is probably most of the men that come crawling to her. Honestly, I'm in my late 20s and I've fucked more girls than I can remember and it hasn't made me any happier. I'm in the find a good woman and settle down stage. She's not a eye turning bimbo, I'll give you that. But she has good conservative qualities that I find attractive. I'm just saying that if the opportunity presented itself, I would give her a shot. It's hard to find a decent conservative woman these days.

hey there man, what's going on in that picture?

I think that's the message she's tying to convey in that vid m8, living a 'Pump & Dump' lifestyle in your prime age makes for a very lonely and regratefull middle age and bitter old age.

Indeed it does.

She is.

I'd say she's getting what she deserves, honestly. If she's only attracting that certain type she's probably not offering anything to the better types.

no different than Sup Forumstards who say racemixing is fine as long as the male is white

man my teeth arent that great from chugging soda through childhood and smoking through adolescence into young adulthood but how in the fuck could anyones teeth get that fucked?
is it meth?

>chick too ugly to pull a Chad
>dates a Muhammad instead
The only reason she can even pull a Rashid is because she's white.

Same

watch Cleatus from the Simpsons, you'll get your answer.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>chick too ugly

Nobody in this thread would push her out of bed m8, let's not lie to ourselves..!

"Hitler's Table Talk" published 1951 and written by many of his close acquaintances.

>asian and Chinese category

very flattering picture, she's an average to beloe average looking middle aged woman.

She's a 4.5/10

The video is much ado about nothing. She's the typical gibbering woman.

Brits are completely retarded. They call Pakis "Asian".

MGTOW is becoming cancerous, they just give up on making gender relations better. They don't know men have can lots of influence in the dating world, but more importantly, they should take back what they have lost in the political and media world.

>calling people from asia asian
how retarded

those "arabs" referred to in that excerpt are mostly converted Berbers, who are very much like Europeans. They believed in science, drank wine and behaved like normal humans. Those arabs were nothing like the subhuman salafists that have taken over Sunni Islam thanks to British and later American intelligence.
Most of these radical salafists are creations of MI6 and the CIA. Mossad also has their fair share of involvement in that.

Everyone needs a mortal enemy, a boogyman, and in the case of the globalists, a tool with which to destroy Europe and the West from within. Enter the salafist scum, useful idiots.

It's so non-specific you might as well call them human.

you could say the same argument for calling far easterners orientals or some shit

Where is India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka located bro?

It should be Arab if they are going to split Asains further.