I have about 30 matches i havent messaged on tinder. Dubs decides who i measage and what

I have about 30 matches i havent messaged on tinder. Dubs decides who i measage and what

Shut the fuck up ben...your a stupid sboobie and should fucking kill urself.

/thread

ask jillian to pop a titty nigga

Andrea: How's that tongue gonna feel on my dick?

Tell Andrea you want her to shit on your chest

"You ain't seen my dick Aliviah"

Reroll, check em

Tell Lindsay that you want to eat her ass hole after you take her to taco bell. Oh and ps. Check em

Reroll

Reroll

We can keep messaging whores if she doesnt answer soon

What does your profile look like, I hardly get any matches

what are you up to for nigger day tomorrow?

I’m white bruv

Hoho
Reroll

Lindsay - think you'll see me fast enough in that mirror?

I’m good looking I guess man. You want some screenshots? Not tryna get dox’d

send it to her faggot
roll for it

rollforthis.roll

I'ma roll for this.

roll

>samefagging this hard

whichever one you want: how long can the average girl go without oxygen?

Here’s some more whores to choose from at the top

kek

"As long as it takes me to nut"

I'm just gonna cut to the chase, I'm just here to lick assholes, either you're down or you're not, but i don't have time to be jiving like no nigger

y’all are gonna get me b& from tinder hahahahah fuck it

roll for the win

Roll

Grace - I'm just gonna say it, It's WAY too easy to get slammed with a rape charge these days, you know?

I'm kinda nervous because my last Tinder date tried to kill me with the rope and shovel I keep in the trunk of my car

>WAY too easy
How's a man supposed to bust on a half asleep girl these days?

Madi - them titties fake?

Roll, but with, ay girl

Hey girl, I'm Johnny Rebel. For a long time, we've listened to these niggers pitch a fit about their hard times and civil rights. Ain't that the pits?

Alyssa. gonna ask this first this time: you mind seclusion? Last Tinder girl I met up with started freaking the fuck out before we were even halfway into the woods behind my house.

>Matching with Asians

You must be white, because I can't match with a single Asian as a brown guy. I also can't get any girls above a 6 or 7. The only 7 or 8s I've matched with and fucked are nearly twice my age.

Every now and then I'll get an 8 to match with me who is my age, but she quickly unmatches herself before I can even say anything.

Send this to the darkest girl on there.

Part of the problem is you actually saying "hi" or "ok", you sound like a fucking prick. Also, "hey nice to match with you" is a fucking piss poor approach. You need to gain some confidence and start showing women that. Being a boring ass faggot has never gotten anyone laid.

Man, I'm so jealous and sad when I see this.

Brown guy from Utah here.

I've been swiping right on Tinder for nearly 3 years and I have a measly 15 matches to show for it. And only 2 of them I've fucked so far. And the only one of them was mildly attractive. The other one was hideous. The other matches are all fat or ugly and won't even talk to me despite that.

Thank god I have a big dick. That's the only thing I have going for me. Sadly, it's not a way to first strike a conversation on Tinder. At bars I can at least rub my boner at a girl dancing next to me and she'll take notice and is already prepped by being drunk and is likely to come home with me. But once she sobers up I never hear from her again.

Dear fucking god raise your standards man. it has nothing to do if you’re black or white. You’re either attractive to women or you’re not my friend. Let’s see your profile.

roll

I'm brown, dude. I'm maybe 6/10.

In Utah most girls just date white guys, unless you get extremely lucky and find a nympho (I did a few times, but of course she moved on to the next dick).

is this what guys do when they dont know how to start a conversation

That's not the only problem, you have shit conversational skills and your profile probably reeks of the same insecurity you project here. Delete your tinder, stop talking to fat chicks, better yourself physically and mentally, and try again.

This is what guys do when they don’t give a fuck about matches with tinder and have enough success with women OUTSIDE of the internet that they can make fun out of them without giving a fuck. You fucking dweeb.

Amanda: "Yang chas Solo chone Wookiee! Tung ko ro yay ha yaba hahs gee. Tok droid oo nee tong."
She's a Hutt. She will understand.

Lori: Damn, you must have great depth perception!

Kari: Where's your upper fuckng lip?!

Roll

Roll

I was just in georgia and I saw white moms literally going crazy twerking on every black dick they could find at this bar. Your best bet is to just get as jacked and ripped as possible.

yes because making fun of women on tinder really fuels their ego and success haha u guys r so cool!

Yea i’m not trying to go to jail buddy

Yeah... Georgia is nothing like fucking Utah...

Women actually have standards here. They would never fuck a brown guy.

cock sucking mongoloids, am i right?

tits or gtfo

Well settling for fat chicks is worse. Better yourself you stupid fucking faggot.

what does being brown have to do w matching w an asian chick

4/5ths of all the women I've fucked have been fat chicks.

Actually, Let me count.

Bro I’m telling you it is not about being black. i lived in Iowa for a while and I have black friends that killed pussy. It’s first about looks and second about confidence/personality.

Breaking the rules. Ah well. Thread's dead anyway.

Nothing, dude is just not getting play and wants to blame everything else in the world but himself

You need to fucking stop. I went a year without fucking, broke down and hit this fat chick up, and it was so fucking disappointing I completely gave up on the concept. I went and got fit, started reading, loving myself etc., and lo and fucking behold I can pull fit, smart bitches now.

>Gabriella
U up for some assfuck?

Ok, it's 24 chicks out of 60, so it's less than 1/2 the chicks I"ve fucked, but still. The other half was barely attractive.

Works every time ;)

>This bar
You'd have to be much more specific.

Bro you have fucked 60 bitches? This is my tinder and I have fucked like 6 girls ever in my life. There’s more to life than ratchet pussy bro...

Milltown was the name I think

Asians are more racist than most white people.

pussy is pussy

facts

Not for me. I lost my virginity at 27. And I vowed once I lost it to a 10, I would fuck every bitchin I could. To me there's nothing more important than being able to fuck bitches.

i could never swipe right on a girl with a snapchat filter shes a hoe