My Samsung galaxy s7 just hit planned obseletion...

My Samsung galaxy s7 just hit planned obseletion. Come and lament the loss of my phone and tell me a phone you have that lasts a long time.

>planned obseletion
I'm still running an s6 and it's great, the fuck are you talking about nigger?

Anything Motorola. The Z2 ys pretty dope

Galaxy S6, almost 3 years now

Wow.
Is that an Epiphone Les Paul in the background?

You're a Samsung cock sucker then cause my phone won't make calls.

Had a S4 before, same roughly 3 years. Only reason i change it is because my phone provider gives me a new one every 2 years

The cost like 150 bucks not that impressive

Just bought the note 8 back in early december...so far so good awesome phone highly recommend.

My S3 still made calls when I retired it a few months ago. If you want longevity, get an iphone. I'm not a fan personally, but they have their merits.

Maybe you just have a fucked up phone and it's not due to some conspiracy theory. Has that ever occurred to you Chucky?

I treat my phone good you Samsung shill. I was going to start collecting them starting with the s7

Still on S4... works fine

Are you feeling well? Do you have braib damage?

>samsung shill
>one of several people in this thread saying they have no problem with their samsung
loosen your tinfoil boy

planned obsolescence occurses in random, not everyone experiences it but they put out many enough to raise sales

you can only try to get lucky next time, or realize that capitalism is build on waste and destruction to create a false scarcity and raise prices so you start organizing the working class, seize the means of production

daddy long legs

My s7 still works fine. You suck user. An hero

My s6 nigga. Don't be a fool.

>braib damage

Woah, 3 whole years! I've had my phone for 15 years now

>also, crate amp

$200 starter pack, brand new. Purchased solely for the purposes of this photoshoot.

My S5 from 2014 is still gud

apple boi

mine too. still on S5, it's great.

I'm going to Japan and buying a 5110

they literally throttle CPU as the battery degrades.
get an android, OP

>braibless

Whoa whoa, chill the fuck out Lenin boi.

#1 i have s6 and works fine for me so give me some money if youre rich enough to fucking pay off that 2 year transfer shit.

#2 galaxy s9 leaked to launch sometime in February and hit stores in march so just wait till then.

Im still on my S5 that I got on launch day lol

hey shitass, i'm still using a s5

Damn, good thing I waited on the s8 since i have an s7

>Sams
looks like you should get a samsung op rororororor

s6 edge. got it near launch. still works great.
battery life is very slowly deteriorating, but that part is my fault.

That woman has enormous legs.

note 5 still working fine
are you dumb

Same

My mother still uses my old S2 , ok , it's a bit slow but still works fine , has a great camera

Nexus 6p 3 years

MOOOOOOOODS MODS MODS

S6 for about 2-3 years, phone runs fine but the battery is FUCKING SHIT. Honestly I have to bring a brick of a powerbank just to get a relatively good amount of time with my phone, maybe less time spent on making fagmojis and more on fixing the flaws with the product.

S6 was that the last one you could change the battery yourself or was thst S5? anyway, buy a new battery. I've an s7 and its brilliant

And more of her

idunno about the s5 but the s4 could, still have mine, would still use it if the screen wasn't broke, other than that the phone works fine

Zte for free 3 years ago. Too cheap to replace and it is still going fine.

This sounds like a user error not a device wide problem

S5 def can. But a phone shop could replace his battery

sauce on pic?

this

Bought a note 2 on release day. Sucker is still kicking, only recently changed the battery. No screen protector and the glass is still in great shape.

My Galaxy S2 that I use as a second phone still works fine no idea what you're on about

OP is an idiot i still use my S5 just fine.

P.S. stop buying devices that dont have a replaceable batteries.

>dont want a phone
>hate having a phone
>new job makes me get a phone
>they send me one with "16gigs of memory
>it's got a 4gig internal storage and just comes with a 16gig SDcard
>literally can only have 1 app installed at a time because the phone is always """"""full"""""
>apps are retarded and wont install the 16gigs of free space just fukken sitting there
>have to delete literally everything from my phone every time Android has an update
>always have the annoying "storage is full" icon at the top of my screen, fuck off cunt you're full of shit
>end up just filling the 16gigs with movies and music and use it like a tablet

also
>have awesome tablet 4-5 years ago
>does everything I want it to
>about a year in Google forces an update
>aw shit nigga not this shit
>they completely change the UI
>new OS version is slower
>this happens 2-3 more times over a few years
>will randomly freeze for up to 5min as the poor thing struggles to handle some fucking spaghetti code they've forced on me

Gunna buy a new tablet in a year. First thing i'm doing is rooting it and disabling all updates. Period. Don't want any new shit. Don't care about any new shit. I don't even want it to connect to the internet unless I'm traveling and want to use WiFi to message someone.