~~I need advice anons~~

~~I need advice anons~~

I have a beautiful girlfriend of just over two years now. She's been with me through thick and thin and helped build me into the person I am now. I was 25 when we met, and I was living in a fucking broomcloset in a traphouse. 6'3 living in a broomcloset with 5 other roommates sleeping in a twin sized bed. I was literally attending DeVry University at the time working a dead end warehouse job. She was my motivation.

I quit my shitty warehouse job and focused on school (I'm a veteran so I get a little money to live on while I go to school). I transferred to one of the top universities in NYC and am about to graduate with a degree in accounting and have two great job offers - one with EY (big four accounting firm) and one with the SEC. I also moved to a beautiful two bedroom apt in NYC.

I admire her for being with me through my transformation. She gives me a reason to live and keeps me accountable and on track. There's only one problem...I keep getting these snapchats from this girl used to work with.

She's so fucking hot, and I can't keep my mind away from setting up a time to meet with this girl and cheat on my gf. I've tried jerking off to the nudes and that usually drives the bad intentions away...until about an hour later when my balls are ready to go again.

I've even facetimed this bitch on the rare occasion my gf stays at her parents instead of my apartment. I think we're gna have facetime sex and I'm going to get to whip my medium-sized cock out but we end up just talking about her severe anxiety issues for 3 hours. It's kind of a turn-off. And then after she sends me a fucking 10/10 nude and the shitty conversation is forgotten. Then I jerk off and go to bed thinking about how much I love my gf.

Do I just fuck her once and get it out of the way? Help me out anons.

Trips and all her nudes get dropped on the thread.

Lock her in yiur basement and feed her fish heads

you don't fuck her retard if you care about your relationship

it's a pretty obvious answer buddy makes me feel like you just want validation for thinking this

you can go ahead and do it if you want but when your girlfriend finds out say goodbye to the "love of your life"

I do fucking love her retard don't put it in quotations. I've cheated before in previous relationships. Idk how ppl don't when girls like this come so easy. I wish my gf would be down for an open relationship but I know damn well she wouldnt. Plus I'd def get jealous. Maybe I'm just a shit person.

you sound like a shit person just imagine how she'd feel if she finds out that alone should make you not want to do it

i highly advise against it but if you do then she will find out eventually and when she does it's not going to end well sorry to say

while i have your attention can you please explain to me how you rationalize cheating in a relationship i want some insight

roll

I say fuck her

Holy fuck. This brought me to tears. Your girlfriend does not deserve this. Break up with her, please.

you might also be a sociopath in training btw seek help and tell your girlfriend you're an asshole while you're at it

Don't cheat, it's not worth it dude. You have something few of us could dream of. Tell her to buzz off.

What's up with these bunch of whiteknighting faggots?

Go fuck her, whatever. Regardless, you're a loser. Having some moral dilemma over having sex with a bitch you want to have sex with? Fuck that noise. You've been trained into a petdog.

been there done that in a similar situation, trust me this chick its not gonna worth it, if you are posting this its because you know its a bad idea cheat your gf for a probably good time at least 1 o 2 yrs for a loyal gf.

>talk to her and surely can make a change something you need in that relationship or just cheat your gf and living with that regret of what if..

good luck.

The rationale is purely thinking with my dick. I'm taken over

you're also retarded for even considering this especially in a relationship like yours with legitimate love it's not easy to come by believe me you don't want to take it for granted

just don't you know you'll regret it. no pussy is ever worth giving up happiness. good pussy only lasts so long happiness can last a lifetime

although to add to this.... just post the fucking nudes

yeah i agree with this guy as well

im in the same exact situation rn, well i was, i just broke up with my gf for other reasons, but i feel your pain, I wouldn't do it tbh. pussy isnt worth it and you end up regretting it anyways, trust me

You're a straight up horrible person. I hope your girlfriend finds out.

I think 6669 is a much better get than trips

I love how easy it is to tell who the girls are in this thread.

something better

don't be a piece of sheet,
post the nudes,
everybody faps on her,
send this and repost result.

done everybody happy!

6669s of truth

wow 6669

the vagenes are coming in hot in this thread

better start fucking dumping

>

not a girl just a normal human bean

/

//

listen to me user.... shes not... worth it..... i know to you i'm just some random dude on Sup Forums but a while from now youll think "i'm glad i didnt fuck up what i had" i get it you're horny shes hot. Don't be a fuckin idiot. You're a person outside of your dicks petty needs. Don't fuck that person up.

I'd say I'm already there, user.

Rollin in the nudes

best comment

yeah so definitely seek help and inform your girlfriend of your sociopathic tendencies

i agree

10/10 user. Motivation right here.

I neglected to mention that sex with my gf is a tad repetitive. We're both 26. We fuck once a week, if that. It's frustrating because I'm always down. It's the gf that isn't.

Ok, I'm gonna take a break from being an asshole for a minute to tell you to not cheat on your girlfriend. She obviously cares about you and your goals. But by the way you said things, it seems like you don't care about her as much as she cares about you. If she truly does love you, don't put her through the pain of cheating on her. If you do, you are truly a human piece of shit who needs to get his retarded ass beat.

I think my subconscious has tried to get my ass beat already. When I'm drunk and out I always tend to find a fist fight. My ego doesn't need to be checked, user. I'd like to say I'm pretty humble. I've smoked DMT like 10 times if that counts for anything in the ego dept.

My heads just fucked. I see a shrink btw.

maybe it's because you're shit and you need to put more effort in

Okay why is everybody in their 20's such a fucking idiot. RELATIONSHIPS ARE WORK THEY ARE NOT SMOOTH FOR 50 YEARS THATS NOW HOW IT WORKS. You both have to put work in, if something is not working out that doesnt mean ah well fuck it we have to break up and ruin everything we had. You have to work on it because thats what a relationship is. its work. You need to talk to her and tell her that your sex life is a big issue. If you need to change things up then do that, play into her kinks and shit. Sex is a major part of a relationship

I'm very transparent with my desires

try to spice things up ask her if theres anything she wants to do and if she has any ideas to make things more interesting and if you have any ideas don't be afraid to tell her

also fucking second this x1000

Not what I was trying to point out. I should have said it more clearly, truly my mistake. The point I meant to get across was that if she truly loves you and you don't feel the same, do something about it. Sit down and talk to her. It's better than doing nothing. Tell her that you've been having second thoughts, because thinking about having sex with another woman while in a relationship with a loyal woman is essentially throwing all of your relationship in the garbage. I can't stop you, but I wouldn't do it. You're in a good place. Why fuck it up because you made a stupid decision?

look not everybody on Sup Forums is a fucking neckbeard retard anymore thats not how this site is. Sure most of us were and still are but many of us have grown up. We know what we're talking about while others are fuckign morons. Just listen to us user.

10/10 tits do it.

Don't be a fucking retard.

/thread

Don’t do it. It’ll only end up bad in the end. Your gf will find out for sure so that’ll fuck your life up

pretty much. as much as i went into detail this is basically it. for real op just listen god damn it. you came on here for a reason, because part of you wants to be convinced otherwise.. listen to that part

Depends if she could find out about it. This happened to me once. I slept with one of my friends from high school when she came to town. I'm still going on 6 years now with my gf.

It's a one time thing and both kept our mouths shut forever about it. But me and the girl also live in different cities.

Would she find out about this if you did anything.

Fuck it... you want to risk it then go ahead. Don't be surprised if you lose your girlfriend and things head downhill afterwards. But hey at least you get 10/10 pussy once right?

lol dont listen to this retard "we could rape this person she'd never know it was us!"

I know it's hard to keep it to yourself.
If your lady is really worth it, you shouldn't risk it.
What you could lose if you lost your girl.

What?

lol nobody getting the Simpsons references

FAKE and GAY

literally

FAKE:
>no-one in the history of the world who attended a top new york school
>has ever called it
"one of the top universities in NYC"

GAY:
>you've posted a picture of a man

It's not even about your girlfriend finding out. Once you finish having sex with this girl, you will feel AWFUL. You will seriously hate yourself as soon as it's over, trust me. It's just sex, it's not worth it, have sex with the girl you already have.