Ask a 27 yo NEET anything

ask a 27 yo NEET anything.
i live with my parents.
i haven't done a single thing since i finished school with 17.
i haven't worked a single day in my life.
i live off welfare.
i spend all my welfare money on drugs, hookers and weeb anime shit ( figures, bodypillows, dvds, )
i leave the house once every 3 months.

Do you know what ee chat means by any chance?

come to this discord: FRJyQfa

Sickening

>EE-kami lost the qualifiers yesterday feelsbadman

Why don't you kill yourself?

> i like my life sry

Do your mom gay?

Are you genuinely happy with your life?

How did you qualify for welfare money? Do you just live in a country with universal welfare benefits or do you have some kind of disability?

Sounds like me in a few years

> yes i think iam happy with my life. i want to die without having worked a single day
> i'm from germany and here you get 419 euros every month if you dont have a job.

416 holy shit

Shit man, who the fuck are you?

> probably the biggest weeb in europe

Right on! Survival of the fittest user. Exploit your resources. You win!

Say something in chat nigga.

Sounds a whole lot like the road I'm heading down

Then you parents die, you will die too. You won't be able to pay rent and food.

> !love flat lolis Elegiggle

What do your parents think of you and all the weeb shit?

What do you plan to do when your parents pass away, or do you just stick your head in the sand and try to not think about that?

Oh, you're lucky you're not my kid. I'd put your bitch ass out in the gutter. Nothing like starving for a few weeks to motivate you to get a job.

You don't even have productive hobbies?
I'm a NEET too but at least I'm doing stuff. I get commissions but not enough to live on my own.

> dont worry user... there are worse things
> if my parents die then i'll probably die too yes. and they probably lost every hope they have for me

Just a disclaimer: In Germany, if you no longer want to live with your parents as a NEET, the government will provide you a free flat also.
>tfw this is where my taxes go
I hope that in 4 years, when the GroKo fucks up again, and we get a far-right alliance between FDP and AFD, they will put you and people like you on the streets. Cheers.

In Germany:
>Parents kick you out
>Get free flat paid by the taxpayer

> while this is true i'll probably die anyway because i'm too lazy to do anything

fled here, what do you do then in general? watch anime? what animes do you watch? do you have favourite animes? movies? do you listen a lot to j music? do you ever feel lonely?

>26
>never finished high school
>had one summer job
>virgin
>have barely left the house in years
could be worse

Why is it you don't want to work?

You can't seriously be happy. Nobody can actively deprive themselves of having any value as being a member of society and genuinely tell themselves they are happy.

Ever thought that your son might kill you rather than let this happen?
Because I would.
It's mostly the fault of the parents anyway if people end up with such a life.

> i legitimately dont do anything except watching anime, play videogames, get hookers and take drugs.
> my favourite animes are: monogatari, k-on, steinsgate and gintama.
> and yes i listen only to j music like shibayan, zytokine, eastnewsound, anime ops/eds

That's nice, OP. I miss my neet years.

butthole pic?

not OP, but here's an answer: working=paying taxes=giving money to a government filled with traitors who are actively trying to replace you and your people + paying for refugee scum - some people just go "yeah, no thanks - NEETbux plz"

> i dont know exaclty why but i dont care at all to contribute anything to anyone. maybe there is something wrong with my head but i dont care. would rather die on the streets than work a single day

How overweight are you?

Does your girlfriend support your lifestyle

> i'm actually underweight - 49kg at 175cm height

Why don't you work on personal projects?
Like, make a manga or something.
[spoiler]If you say: "oh, but I can't draw" then well, everyone can become decent at drawing if they do it for a decent amount of time.[/spoiler]
Or write LN's or something like this.
I don't know... I Quit playing vidya ages ago. I watch seasonal anime when I see something interesting, but that's not something you can spend all your time on. There is just NOT ENOUGH CONTENT. Even for me, and I work every day on my personal projects, aside from my full time job.
I guess if you smoke weed all the time, you just stop caring about anything after a while.

LOL

if u were my sun I'd spank the everlivimg fuck outta ya

How does it feel to be a burden to taxpayers, contributing nothing to society?

what do your parents think about all of your weird ass anime fuck pillows

I suggest seeing a therapist. I believe you've been misguided or affected in a way that has given you this negative outlook.

There is sincere satisfaction in life that I believe you're locking yourself away from experiencing

> you mean my hookers? LUL
i used to learn korean from scratch on my own and got to a point where i could almost write and understand fluently but then lost interest. took me 2 years. nothing took my interest since so yeah
> it actually feels good to be a burden. all those people working for me.
> they lost hope long ago my user friend

I hide them after I cum on them. I usually clean the cum off with my mom's panties.

>all those people working for me
Give it 4-8 Years, the Reich will rise once again, and people like you are going to get the bullet.

I was a NEET for a couple years, but then guilt eventually started eating away at me and I decided to go back to university.

Did you ever have strange feelings of guilt that occasionally crept up on you? If so, how did you fight them off and continue being a NEET comfortably?

How many chicken tendies can you get with your current good Boy points

Not OP, but it's weed, user.
Never really got into it, but when you smoke something you just don't care about anything anymore. It's just a pathetic existence.

> come at me brah
i dont feel guilty at all. this is a lifestyle you can choose here in germany and get away with it so why should i feel bad? my parents get like 150 euros every month and buy me food
i dont feel like seeing one as i'm happy with my life

What does the fox say?

I'm from Finland and I get 520e/month because I'm unemployed and another 200e/month just by begging from the nanny state. Why would I ever go to work?

>tfw you have so many plans, and you are sad that it's not possible to work more than 80 hours for your dreams because your body will break down otherwise.
>And then there are people like this.

> you are my spirit animal user
> get rich or die trying

How much money you've saved up so far? I'd imagine you have some backup plan right?
NEET here as well but age 18 with $13k

You're my spirit animal, except I play Vidya instead watching anime.
>50h day cycle (36h/12h sleep)
>Goes outside max 3x a year
>Failed HS
>Live out of welfare (800€ a month, Netherlands)
>Live alone (got kicked out from my basement), paycheck to paycheck, rest goes on broken PC parts from autistic anger expressions

Oh right. Unfortunately, my country doesn't have as nice a welfare system as yours.

When I was a NEET my parents still acted like normal and really nice towards me despite me pretty much crushing their expectations, so ironically I guess it was their politeness that made me feel bad.

I know you don't need me saying this, but keep on having fun, man.

> here are my savings. all mother germanys state money
high five bro
i keep having fun thanks

The best thing a human can do is dying trying, there is nothing else because victory is impossible.
Dying trying will earn me a seat among those who died trying in Valhalla, where we shall drink for all of eternity.
You will just disappear, like ashes to the wind.

so what? after you die nothing matters. this is why i dont care about anything, why would i care about a heating earth or some shit that happens in 50-100 years? im dead i dont care

>high five bro

Why don't you start trading cryptocurrencies or mining for them? Its how I started a few months back with little money. It can seriously make you wealthy.
I usually just trade then watch anime inbetween or play games. Its nice to make money while watching anime or doing other stuff.

what anime have you been watching recently?

how to get started?

A secure future for future generations.

> i might look into it. thanks user
> mostly getting up to date with onepiece. i'm at episode 750 atm
> i dont get it. why would anyone care about future generations? you are dead you get nothing from it. rather live a life caring about nothing

You're not dead if you pass on your genetics. So long as the chain of genetic passing continues a part of you is eternal.

are the hookers why you leave the house every 3 months ?

Not OP. You're still dead, why wasting your time on non-rewarding task for yourself? You can spend money, energy and time on something that you enjoy doing, instead of restricting your self on so many surfaces.

> this is the shit stupid religions tell you user
> i order them to visit me. the looks are always funny if they see my weeb rooms. i pay like 100 euros/hour

how do your parents feel about hookers visiting their house? do you think they listen to you having sex with them?

Make account on exchange
Buy bitcoin
Trade bitcoin for altcoins
Done!

The guys are really nice to my mom, who is the one around most of the time.

your parents don't care ?

> as i said my parents probably lost all hope for me and dont care anymore. they get like 150 euros every month from me and thats it

What's your favorite color?

>
du du brown

do you have online friends or just no friends at all ?

I'm kinda interested. Do you ever feel guilty? Or any kind of ambition that would drive you out of your parents house?

> my only friend is the one i buy my drugs from. he is a old friend from school. i used to play wow so i have alot of online friends from there
> i already answered the guilty question somewhere in this thread and i dont thinkn anything would drive me to become someone different

You are actually right about this user.
I will work until victory or death because I have a legitimate chance at absolute victory (before you ask, the only instance of absolute victory IN FICTION I know of (never archived before in real life) is pic related).
If I didn't have that, I would probably do the same thing as you, so gg wp.

Wo wohnst du?

So, what makes you happy then?

> you can do whatever you want user
NRW
taking drugs, sleep with hookers and watch my favourite shows. this is all i need and want.

>NRW
Wieso wusste ich das nur...
Ich ebenfalls - und auch sonst sind wir uns ziemlich ähnlich .. tja

Then I'm kinda jealous that you're able to be happy with that little effort. I don't know whether it's a blessing or a curse to be stripped of human ambition, but you're happiness is enviable.

So you never have any ambition to do something with your life? You're always content? Your life sounds like it'd be the shit but only for like a month.

youre the kind of monster that hide under republican's beds

> i might have some screws loose i my head but i can tell you that i wont work a single hour for this shit world and that alone makes me the happiest person
> proud monster

Not gonna happen, the government is pretty adamant on not letting you crazy fucks in again.

Ej Hazer, kannst mich hörn?
BALD IST ES SO WEIT!

> ok bruder

No desire to aquire a gf (get intimate with a girl without having to pay) or desire to have children?

I thought you krauts gave all your tax dollars to holocaust reparations that don't support holocaust victims and just get pocketed by already-rich Jews.

> for me a gf is basically a downgraded hooker. you have to give her attention everyday, pay shit for her and do stupid things i dont wanna do. paying money for quick sex is 100 times better. i hate kids and dont intent to have any. why should i? they only cost money and what get i out of them? nothing

We Krauts pay so much taxes, that we basically pay for the jews, the EU, the poor countries in the EU, for refugees, for Afrika, for purely narcissistic infrastructure projects that no one needs and for NEETs. Only when it commes to "defending our borders" or "millitary" we don't have enough for some reason.

Well, there's more a girlfriend can give than sex.