When a girl claims she likes video games or anime or some other male dominated activity...

When a girl claims she likes video games or anime or some other male dominated activity, what are the odds that she's a bullshitter? Because i honesty believe a lot of these girls that claim to be "gamer girls" on twitch or mfc or what have you are lying whores that just want attention and money from nerds. Or those girls who claim they are "racer girls", I just think they're fucking liars that want attention from men.

Pic related is the perfect example. Everytime I look at this girl or her channel, first thought that comes to my mind is "ok, this girl is obviously trying to appeal to as many losers as possible to get money" like i really don't believe she genuinely enjoys video games or any of that shit. I think she's a whore that figured out how to milk a bunch of horny losers on cam by pretending to be one of them and liking what they like. Obviously she's not the only girl like this(in fact I think most if not all camgirls are phony as fuck) but she's the best example

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheRPGMinx
youtube.com/user/NinKita64/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That’s the point of camgirls user, to dry you off your money. The guys who normally spend money on these sites usually don’t have a relationship or never had one, making the spectrum of nerds and geeks the most likely to buy tokens. Its all just a big buisness, and if you care about the personality of the camgirl more than her body then you are pretty much stupid

Btw kati3 is still a top tier camgirl

But that's what annoys me about this retarded bullshit. The amount of channels I see where people want to talk to the girls, asking them a bunch of dumb shit like what video games they play or what shows they watch, like are you fucking kidding me? Kat is actually pretty hot, but I hate the fucking cult like following this girl has, makes her shit borderline unwatchable. If these girls are gonna talk at all it should be about sex or at least shit they actually find interesting, not just what they're pretending to like that they clearly don't

I'd say between about 65 to 70% are being what any of us would call untrue.
The problem is a girl saying "I like vidya"
and she played skyrim for 2 hours. Is this her being purposefully untruthful or naive?

TheRPGMinx
youtube.com/user/TheRPGMinx
and Kita Nash (only found her recently mind)
youtube.com/user/NinKita64/videos

are good examples of 'gamers who are girls' who I think genuinely enjoy games and are actual decent players.

Again, pretty much a buisness, gotta appeal to the majority of people with tokens.
Remember user, people are stupid, and the more stupid they are, the easier to manipulate them

It's actually pretty sad, that you even care about it. Find a way to use this situation for your own advantage, if there's any or mind your own business. There's not really anything that you can do about it, their 12 y/o fanbases will eventually grew out of it and they'll probably die off, like usual, while making shit ton of money in the meantime.

>tfw when you'll never see katie get dicked
feels bad man

yes but minx could pass for a guy voice wise plus she likes women not men so she doesnt care about men

It's not that I "care", if people are stupid enough to believe these girls and give them money that's on them. What bothers me is that cams would be way more interesting without all the gay bullshit. Am I really suppose to believe you give two fucks about when the next elder scrolls is coming out, or that your KD ratio on COD is shit? I mean it's just so fucking obvious all these girls want is money. A lot of these girls are clearly pretending or even being nice for tokens. If it were up to some of these whores, they wouldn't even let you go into their channel without paying first. I dunno I just don't understand it. It's like I said, I'd rather they skip all that shit or at least talk about shit they're good at, like fucking

Then mute them? Like, if your problem is the attitude of the camgirl then just deal with it. It’s like waiters who are nice to you not because they are always like that, but because they want your tips

works on the same principle as the lottery
it's an idiot tax
why do you care

the twitch streamers i think some of them are liars, but with normal girls you're retarded if you think they're lying about liking "nerd" things like anime or video games unless it's painfully obvious they're lying

because in reality most women are pretty much the same as men outside of hormones and body shit or whatever

>implying women have personalities
100% faggot

Muting them doesn't address the problem here. Why are these fucking women pretending to like bullshit that they don't like? Just turn on the cam, show us your body and fuck off.
I think normal girls definitely lie about liking video games. Especially if these girls are in high school and think they aren't "as pretty" as the popular girls so they pretend to like anime and all that shit so nerds will pay attention to them and jack off to them. It makes me fucking sick

not bait

I am a female. I play more games that most people I know. I also am ugly so I can't white myself out for shit. However most other females that I know don't play shit for games.

I mean yeah overtwatch or Pokemon and typical shit there are quite a few who play league of legends tho.

Goddamit user do you even read? Its a fucking buisness, these girls just want to earn money with her bodies and pretending to like what the spectrum likes is the best way to bait them. It’s annoying, i know, but you just have to accept that people are stupid

well i'm saying that if a girl just says she likes video games and then a guy says
"FUCK YOU BITCH LYING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES" then there might be something wrong with the guy but i do agree there are girls out there that lie about video games like the gamur gurlz and their profile pic is them sucking on a controller

Whore* apparently my phone autocorrected

You honestly believe the girls who are literally whoring themselves out online just want attention and money? I don't know man.

So you're saying you would whore yourself out if you could?
Yeah I guess so. I'm just trying to understand it
That's why I'm asking because I honesty believe that 90-95% of girls that say they like video games are fucking lying and just want attention from men, but camgirls are fake as all hell especially. I think their whole persona is fake. I even notice how some girls will act really nice at first, but if no one is tipping they start getting annoyed but try to hide it. But my main point is that i think they're fucking lying

oh yeah if a girl just talks about how much she loves to play cod she probably is just trying to be cool or something. the camgirls are all fake i agree 100% with that
at least the ones with their cleavage for the camera and doing jumping jacks for 100$ donations
if a girl actually likes video games she's not going to just talk about them randomly, just like how guys don't (usually) just randomly say "damn dude i really love to play call of duty on my playstation i'm level 55 please pay attention to me"

I mean would I play videogames and get paid to do it by just showing my face ... I mean yeah. would I straight up show some tits and ass no.

A lot of girls never show face, and still get some good money out of their shows

Yeah but I'm fat af so I slum it working a shit job lol. Although in all honesty I find streams boring in general. I'll watch some oney plays or some grumps. But most streams/streamers are annoying.

I guess it's one of those I'd rather play the games vs. watching some fuck play them.

post anus bae

That's what I mean. All these fucking girls getting money to pretend to like video games, even the ones that show their fucking tits are just cancer. Or they have these ridiculously fake personalities. Some camgirls have this exaggerated white girl persona thing that they do, I think to myself there is no fucking way this girl talks like this IRL. Fucks the whole thing up for me

Who caaaaaaaaaaaaares

this will never stop being funny to me,

As sad and pathetic as that is, it's true. It's literally the same exact whores that are gaming these retards on twitch that wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, let alone look in their direction

>faggots fall for this

He's telling the truth my man.

Is anime really a male dominated thing though? Like gaming for sure, but I wouldn't say anime. Go to a convention and its crawling with women (not saying attractive women). Gaming is definitely a male thing, but anime I dont think so.

I don't know if anime is I just threw it out there. Maybe some other user can answer that. But video games I know for a fact girls bullshit about liking for attention

fyi miss alice is way hotter than kat and doesn't do any of the gay gamer shit

>lol I said thing without thinking about whether it was actually true
Epic Alt-Right Debating Skills

Thank you for your comment sir, we would’ve never figured it out

There's so many skanks on twitch like that its insane. It makes the real gamers, who happen to be female, like myself look bad. -_-

>Epic Alt-Right Debating Skills
You must be looking for >>>pol

Yep. Same here. Beta af.

>doesn't know how to link to a board
yep seems about right

>real gamers
>like myself
>look bad
Kill yourself

> She's a whore that figured out how to milk a bunch of horny losers by pretending to be one of them and liking what they like.
Congratulations, you've figured out what a woman is.

This post is epic ^__^

Yet so many faggots obsess over kat anyway, but thanks for your incredibly retarded comment

If it wasn't for her fake af gamer gurl personality she would have like 1/4 of the traffic that she does. Miss Alice is superior to her in almost every fucking way

i'm hurt. i just might do that. :'(

Please do you're an absolute faggot

your posts are makin me horny :p

I know a woman who races sprint cars and she's great at it

fucking kys you faggot, i wanna pretend

Pretend what?

women are manipulative whores, OP. not just on twitch but in IRL too. don't ever trust one

No doubt most are definitely putting on a show to attract attention from a certain group of men. Careful placement of their nerd shit and what not. But fuck it man, it's a show and they are performers. I don't give a shit if some skinny bright pink haired girl really isn't into Zelda as much as that poster hanging on her wall would suggest as long as she keeps rubbing her clit to some hot lesbian hentai action. It's all about the fantasy/show with that. I'm not trying to date or even get to know any of these performers.

I've met a good number of gamer girls in FPS/MOBA games, who genuinely game for fun. That said, probably half of female streamers exploit their audience's hormones in an attempt to get rich.