About to consume marijuana for the 4th time in my life. AMA

About to consume marijuana for the 4th time in my life. AMA.

How old are you OP?

Legal weed, bought today in California.
First 3 times were with hash brownies bought legally in Washington State.

In my 50s

can we see the needle you will use to inject your 4th marijuanas

Reverse side
Trying it to see if it helps me sleep.

Package was a bitch to open
Fucking child-proof bags, more like adult-proof amirite

$10 for 10 cookies with 10mg THC each
Incredibly cheap if you ask me

Don't eat a whole cookie user, or you would regret it.

>$10 for 10 cookies
Science has gone too far

1st and 2nd times were with 1/2 brownie each, they did nothing for me
3rd time was with 1 brownie, I definitely got high

5mg was not enough to get me high before.
10mg did get me high.
So shyeah, I'm going to eat a whole one.

less than 10 does nothing. even a bud tender will recommend at least 1 cookie to a first timer

I am so jealous of you right now.

The budtender said I should eat 1 cookie and then if it doesn't do anything, 1/2 more in an hour.
I think it will probably do me fine.

About to consume

1/2 eaten

All eaten.
Pretty tasty too.
And now I fap, right?

The answer to that question is always yes

dissolve it in vinegar and inject it into your vein

No thanks, it got in my belly and I am washing it down with herbal tea.

It should help you sleep but edibles take a long time to fully start working. When do you want to go to sleep? I'd take the edibles at least 1 1/2 hours before. Or get some bud to smoke. Also 10mg is nothing. 20mg isn't much either. If you want to really "feel" it I'd suggest taking at least 2 or 3. That's not so much that you'd start tripping out but just enough so you'd definitely get a good buzz,

>eat all 10
>post results

What made start using mmj user?

What kept you from using mmj before then?

Do have any chronic illnesses has mmj helped? Or is it all bullshit?

Cbd is great for sleep as well op you faget

Yep, I am planning to go to bed at about midnight Cali time and try to get to sleep ASAP after that.

OG?

It's not MMJ anymore. It's legal for recreational use in California now (as of Jan 1).
I thought it might help for sleep before, but I felt like if I went to my doctor and said "hurrrr doctor I want MJ. To help me sleep, yeah!" he would think I was lying.
So I'm trying it now without having to have a prescription. I just had to show my driver's licence.

The time before that I got high, I wasn't actually thinking of using it as a sleep aid. So I don't remember if it affected my sleep at all.
I don't have any other ailments that MJ might help.

Yeah, the budtender looked something up and was saying that maybe I should try some kind of expensive tincture of Cbd, but it looked ilke he was just finding out about it there at the counter. So I might try that some other time, but for now I am fine with a cookie.

whatis

That's not gonna do shit remember your weight an tolerance come into play at 10mil(or marijuana in general) a piece eat three the worst that will happen is you raid the fridge or pass the fuck out (no one has ever died from marijuana)

I'm 6 foot tall, 170 pounds... I have tried 10mg before and at least it got me high.

>he can't handle any childproof mechanisms
Americans.
Why are americans/anglos like this?
I'm not wanting to stir some anti-american pot here, there's some fine-ass american engineering out there, but what's their deal with being rough-motored being a common thing?
Here in germany, it's frowned upon to be raw-handed.
Fine motoric skills are always encouraged.
I mean...
>Tesco makes Croissants square so people quit fucking up buttering them
>meanwhile I'll just butter my prezel and chill

well done get ready for the best sleep you've had in ages waking up feeling well rested

Yeah, you'll probably fall asleep pretty fast. Next time, try taking about 5 or 6 of them about 3 or 4 hours before bed. That way you'll get to enjoy some of the effects and also have some time to come down enough to sleep. It's hard to sleep if you're pretty baked.

Does anyone else have a hard time digesting edibles?

In Oregon we had those bags at some shops for a while. They are some shitty POS bags the state requires/required? by law. Half of them don't ever close properly. I wouldn't be surprised if it was hard to open one either

In cali myself so happy it is my family has been shitting on me for using cannabis for 10 years now that it's legal the feeling of satisfaction is truly priceless the big I told you so mutha fuckers ( all cannabis is medicine for various ailments )

Yeah, I think they always needed to have them in the childproof bags when it was all medical, and now they're just continuing it.

I’d say 5 to 10 barely notice the high but super chill. 20 to 30 stoned and killing it; 50 to 100 or above stoned as hell and will prob trip a tad

HAVE you every had a history of hard drug use ?

No, alcohol and caffeine are my main recreational drugs.

It's been a while now. How are you feeling, OP?

I'm OK.
Not feeling a whole lot yet, but a bit.

Going to put my affairs in order (pee, brush my teeth, etc.) before going to bed.

I know it’s cliche but cowboy bebop is seriously close to being the best anime

what the point in getting stoned to go to bed/?

OP here. Feel a bit dizzy.
I just looked in the mirror and a new zit had come out on my nose!
Goddammit if pot gives me zits, then I'm not going to do it.

If you had sleep problems, you'd know.

What do you do when you're stoned?

OK, OP here, not thinking too straight and not typing too well around now. Light tingling in my scalp. Sometimes find myself lost in thought (or just blanking) for several seconds at a time.
Think I will go to bed.
Night all!