How much Toilet Paper do you use to wipe yourself Sup Forums?

How much Toilet Paper do you use to wipe yourself Sup Forums?

till muh asshole's clean.

varies depending on what i eat.

1/4 roll

/thread

as much as it takes. if more than 3 wipes, im in the shower

2 pieces after I get done using my poop knife

as little as possible but enough to clean myself and not smell like poopoocaca later on.

I just use the shower curtain

As much as i fucking need

i dont use tp

i use my fist

12 sheets total, divided into three wipes of 4 sheets each

i just use my hands and wash them later

quit samefagging to keep this shithole thread alive

Pajeet detected

>13replies
>13users

you know it.

india is a first world superpower stop calling me pajeet

8 squares of double ply, folded in half, then start whipeing, fold and whipe 3 or 4 times.
Repeat 1-2 times until clean, so 16-24 squares, 7+ whipes.

Forgot to mention I poop 3-11 times a day.

5-7 squares folded over, the a pass with flush-wipes till clean!!!

that's nothing i live on a toilet

Until my anus bleeds

16 first, then 8, then 4 and twice with 2, mainly because you cannot fold it over the crease, its forbidden

Almost nothing since I got a bidet. Only after airdrying I use a few squares at most.
I now feel that people who dont have a bidet are dirty fucks. No offence.

I think that I would get judged if I got a bidet, like thats a gay thing or something.

The good stuff? Three squares twice, then it's baby wipe time. The cheap shit? Prob double or triple that.

3 leaves, wipe once
fold the bunch in half covering shit, wipe again
fold the bunch again, wipe again
another 3 leaves, same deal

Not at all. I use shower and towel to dry my ass clean.

Fuck what other people think. One 6 pack of two ply lasts me at least 6 months if not longer. A simple one costs 25-30 dollars and all you need to install it is a flathead screwdriver and 15 minutes. If you plan on living in the same place for a while u can buy an actual bidet toilet for a couple hundo and ur ass is cleaner after pooping then before.

So, you shit, turn on the bidet, wash the shit off your ass using your hands, then use what to dry your ass? And is soap involved? Do you take your pants all off? And then you just wash your hands really really well with super hot water after everything?

>people use simple strips of paper to clean themselves
>this is considered hygienic

4-12 sheets, depending on the shit. I take fiber to deal with my roids, so it's typically not all that messy.

I use the three seashells because I'm not a lowly pleb. All you shitpaper using fags are just as bad as Indians.

depends on quality, shitty quality = 3 folds/pieces on the first wipe, then 2 on the next ones until i see nothing on the paper (usually 2-4 wipes more). so 7-11 pieces for the ass.

Bidet master race here. One of the best purchases I've made.

None since I can fully unclench my asshole so it doesn't even touch the sides

just the right amount