Ok, Sup Forums, you're literally the last place I would come to for advice, but you're anonymous and numerous...

Ok, Sup Forums, you're literally the last place I would come to for advice, but you're anonymous and numerous, so here goes. I have been dating the same woman for a year and a half. She has a 7/10 body, 6/10 intelligence, but is remarkably caring and kind. Higher than average sex drive, likes outdoors stuff, biking, skiing,etc. Recently, a previous romantic interest has come back into my life. 7/10 looks, 8/10 intellect, but super conservative parents, but they're also rich. Even more above average sex drive. Which do I choose? Staying with my current GF is easy, but I already feel the passion leaving out relationship. However, I live in a tiny town and breaking up with her would hurt a LOT of my relationships (professional, personal, etc.) in town. The other chick has Trump supporter parents, which I find unacceptable, but she's smarter, hornier, and rich. Pic is of the 2nd chick.

Stay. There is a reason your ex is an ex.

Stay loyal user.

Not actually an ex. We fucked around for 2 months but lived in different towns. We were SUPER compatible. My current GF lives in the same town as I. I kinda stopped communicating with the first chick to be with my current GF because we live nearer to one another.

sounds like you're confusing fuckbuddies with a relationship. Because that seems to be what you're looking for.

Sounds like you already made your choice. Don't overplay your hand and kill what you have for an undefined variable.

> remarkably caring and kind

Its easy OP.

Fair enough point. I know I am capable of dating my current GF for a long time. But i'm 33 and this is feeling like a relationship that can lead to marriage and I'm not ready to not fuck other women. As I hit my early to mid 30's I've come to realize that a man's sexual prime is not in his teens but now, and that being reasonably fit, intelligent, and well employed makes me very perceptible to being fucked by women 23-40. Maybe I'm just scared of being monogamous, and maybe I can do better. But again, thanks, you're all being actually reasonable human beings. Totally surprised. In exchange, pics of chick #2.

It should be an easy choice, shouldn't it.

If the second one is good enough to fall in love with when you're already in love with someone, then always go for the second one. I learned this the hard way user. Don't repeat my mistake.

/Thread

If you're considering this you don't deserve your current GF and should tell her, you're disgusting and should feel sorry for even considering this.

you stay fucking loyal

Got any pics of chick 1 for comparison?

Oh I know I don't deserve her. But that isn't the question I'm facing. It's whether I want #2 as much as the combined fear of wanting #1 and the social fallout from leaving her. But thanks for the input, here's nudes.

I do not. I haven't had the inclination to ask her. Which is actually an amazing revelation.

You shouldn't be caring about social aspect of it, you should only care about what it will do to her, not from a social aspect at least. If she is caring and kind and the other one isnt, I dont see how you could dump your current GF.

Yup. Ask right now, if she complies that's a good sign.

But yeah, you know what you want to do.

user, i think you need to ask yourself an important question:
What are YOU looking for in your relationship. Do a little soul searching and figure that out if you havent already. And two things to remembe; that what you want today isnt what you want tomorrow, and that your partners have thier own desires/needs in thier relationship, which could be be vastly different in a couple years.
Basically what im trying to say is, don't fucking ask us, ask yourself.

At least give us non nudes of #1

the fact that you mentioned her parents political affiliation makes this post cringe and you, to be honest, pretty goddamn pathetic

To explain, they are BOTH caring and kind. Both are remarkable women. I feel a stronger sexual spark with 2 than I do with 1. Not sure why, as 1 has a better body. Maybe it has to do with the fact the I can make 2 cum in 5 minutes with my below average cock, and 2 requires a vibrator. Both seriously care for me and my well being. And in a town of 1500, being a social outcast can mean you have to literally leave town.

Green text?

I would say stay with current, fuck with 2 o couple times, ive been there, eventually yo get rid of the urge of fucking 2 after 2nd fuck. Its not that bad if you dont tell anyone

I only mention it because my being 1/4 jew is a BIG problem with her parents. Like, AWKWARD family dinner big problem. Also, she was beaten and sexually assaulted by an ex and her parents told her it was her fault, and that she's a stupid twat for giving them issues about being super conservative. But thanks for the cringe post.

Sigh. It is just a GF, and not a wife. So I can kinda get it. But cmon man, doesn't this seem a little scummy to you? Like... idk. You're both exclusive, no? It's been agreed? It seems like a bad idea to try to complicate this situation by introducing another girl instead of trying to make the relationship more exciting by taking actual productive actions. Like, sure, the relationship with current GF isn't completely guaranteed for life, but if you leave her now, you're fucking her over, as well as potentially yourself. Why not stick with your GF, and be good friends with the other girl?
Perhaps you're super confident you can get any single girl you wanted, which is great, sure. But isn't it way more mature and respectable to consider your partner's feelings? It sounds like perhaps you were never ready for a relationship to begin with. Either way, please don't hurt the GF. I'm not even a grill man.

this

Yes, this is where I'm stumped. I don't want to be a piece of shit. I won't fuck around while I'm exclusive with #1. I wouldn't be with #2 unless I had left #1. But I am conflicted. And I'm hoping for some oldfags to help me out here, and maybe assure me that being pretty much married is worth it.