Why didn't you save me user?

Why didn't you save me user?
I could have been your gf ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtHIvuRDLvc
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/#post-13476
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a waste...

I received some money just days after you passed. I always wonder if I could have rescued you from that suffering. At least now you are at peace and away from the troubles of this world. I hope to see you one day. Rest in peace, sweet girl.

>peace
haha nope

suicide = mortal sin

first she had a shit life but now she is burning in hell for all eternity, probably having demons riding her tight virgin puss with their 30inch demon cocks

Now, you're just a jpg

Why did she an hero?

Joke's on you faggot. I once had a dream where we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I still think she's in heaven waiting for me to ask her out.

because of a boy. IIRC you can hear her mother calling out for her, too.

God is greater than to punish someone like her for taking her own life.

I busted several nuts to the vid

>I could have been your gf ;_;
She's a bit too young to be my gf

she lived in a trailer
she got raped by her foster dad
he mother hated her
she tried to contact her bio dad, but after failing her first suicide he didn't gave even enough shit to visit her in the hospital (nobody did)
she had no friends
the only boyfriend she ever had was an online boyfriend who turned out to be an old sex predator
the only joy she had in life was her phone but when she did her suicide stream people actually cheered her on to do it
in the suicide video, right before she hangs her self she apologizes for being such a worthless slut
the stream went on for like an hour showing her there hanging dead because nobody even came for her

yes and...

>nobody came for her

her fat mom came home literally just minutes after she initially hung herself and was close enough to be heard talking on the phone just a few feet away and even yelled out for her to come home

her mother hated her, she was only calling for her to do like chores and shit around the house or to take care of her siblings
the only reason why her mother was in distress after she killered herself was because she knew she will get into trouble now, she gave no shits about the poor qt grill who i would totally adopt and take a good care of (in exchange for sex)

she was autistic as fuck

she wouldnt have sex with u cause she thinks thats wrong since she had an e-boyfriend

no you idiot, since her foster dad raped her she was damaged mentally and legit thought she was just a worthless cumwhore, si if anyone had shown her kindness she would be so grateful to him that she would beg them to fuck her
also attractive autistic girls are by far the hottest kind of girl

the autism in this thread is incredible :^)
saged

watch the last live stream she did

she kept going on about how she wouldnt strip for us and she wouldnt have sex with us cause of her e-boyfrien

if she cared about her ebf she wouldn't kill herself

>nobody came for her

i did

a few times

lmao lost it at demon cocks

anyone got a link?

How do I become a demon?

kek

She's 12 you pedo.......

She was a little slut begging to get fucked by older guys

>youtube.com/watch?v=JtHIvuRDLvc

Sauce ?

reverse image search you fucking retard. Lurk more or go back to whatever forum you came from faggot

Oh wow those tits on a 12 year old wtf

No fuck you. I am the only one allowed to fap to it.

Hypersexuality is a common result of childhood sexual abuse.

It's pretty sad because she was pretty hot and hot girls can have incredibly easy lives.
She could just find a boyfriend from some rich family and he would buy her expensive shit and let her live with him for some vagene and bob action and then she could mary some rich ceo and become a trophy wife and life much better life than everyone here
she basically won the lottery and thrown away the ticket

she apologised to him as she did it

But why? Most of strippers have daddy issues too but i never understood it. If you get brutally raped you should be terrified of sex and not crave to the point of begging for it.
If you get burned in a fire you will start fearing fire and not cawing being set on fire

I'm still fucked up because of this.

which wasn't very smart because it was on stream and he will now get jailed and labeled a pedo for the rest of his life for dating a minor

This guy believes in imaginary friends that like to rape wives.

user, it was a fake person, the name was literally a meme

ben drowned

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/#post-13476

police can still analyze her phone and backtrace it back to him by using a gui written in visual basic to track his ip and he will be dun goofd

all women biologically want the shit fucked out of them. Some want it forcefully

lol/kek

vb is for newbs

user she literally said "im sorry ben drowned" during her final speech

she was clearly autistic

she was a spitting image of reese witherspoon in Freeway

It's a repressive coping mechanism, an attempt to take control of their sexuality after that control was taken away from them. The fear in these instances isn't the pain itself, it's the vulnerability and exploitation. It's an abstract kind of fear that can't be explained like physical pain.

>vb is for noobs
>probably hasn't even written a powershell script

>>>>>RAEL C0D3R5 WRITT IN MSPOINT

fuck off cunt, i write hacks my company's engine multiple times a day in vb

As much as i would like to think i could have helped anyone in her position, i can hardly begin to help myself, and noone is going to save my big ugly ass from an heroing. That much i know is certain.

Good for you. But seriously...learn a real language

Abbey, why you sad, wanna shoot your Dad, I'll do anything i can
the wrong way

Oh no edge meister at it again.
faggot

How would you stop a girl like that from hurting herself?

You are a hopeless toe fungus, soo much cringe...

I know java, c++, c#, python(haven't used it in a while, prolly a lil rusty). They are needed for bigger projects, but vb is great for small hacks for checking things.

Geri siselas likes non thicc faggot chicks 4 shame..

Log derail

It's funny because after this she will go to her work as a secretary or some shit and her collegues will have no idea she posted pics of herself putting stuff into her cunt on an online forum because it turns her on. Some of those coworkers probably fapped to her imagining her doing exactly that and would kill to have these pics.

Pretty hot real possibility to think about tbh.

Thanks user, not the worst ive seen but still sad

Because you killed yourself.

but it's sex we are talking about and not burning.

She had many online streams, all you had to do was join one of them and be nice to her.
You will rot in hell for this.

Where is Logan Paul when you need him??

It haunts me to this day, woulda saved that fine loli

She has big bobs

Get over it fee fee cry baby

you would have choked on my enormous sausage
more fun for me but the same result for you

rot in peace, kinkygirl
sometimes i still fap to your self control not grabbing the rope and end the end

Why is it me, the abscent guy who will rot in hell when there were uncountable ammounts of guys on her streams?

How could I have got her Attention?
She didn't even got mine.

There are numerous Suicides that happen EVERY DAY.

Like.... Javascript?

You would pretend to be her friend.

Because they don't matter, she was waiting for you this entire time and you failed her.

You seem well informed. How old was she? Are you sad that she killed herself?

t 16 yo.

She didn't knew i existed so she couldn't be waiting for me.

How?
I don't want her to feel as if she's being used or if I'm being disingenuous and hurtful.
How can I take care of her or help her?

Quads tell the truth.

I will protect you from the darkness user don't worry

>believing everything you read
stupid americans

She knew, she was just too shy to say anything. Why were you so cruel to her? Have you no heart?

Nevermind.
I'll just lure her to my home then take care of her.
Will tell everyone that she's a family friend.
After I install sound proofing I'll deep dick her raw every other day and spoil her rotten.
I'll put her through school and jealously guard her while making sure she has other decent similarly aged students to hang with.
Will still fuck dick her to sleep everynight then tuck her in though.
When she's 18 and heading off to college, or going to nursing school, or serious with some beta male I'll kick her out then start over again.

No she didn't.

stop trying to manipulate me and go visit a psychotherapist to treat your trauma.

I feel with you.

I've cried a lot of times when I'm drunk as hell (and high as well), watching the full video.
It was a fucking waste. She was beautiful and I think a good girl with the help of a good boy (me for example).

Dip shit.never had a clue

if she was ugly nobody would have a fuck and everyone would laugh
why are you so shallow?

As long as you aren't under the impression that you will enter heaven.

That's just evolution.

>watching the full video.
There's a video, you say?

He doesn't know yet

fuck haha... spoke the truth.

also true

If she were ugly, I would still cry the same way I do with her when I'm drunk. Only just those feelings are amplified because she was a perfect girl for me. I love that kind of girls.

so her soul reincarnated right?

you idiots realise this right?

death is not final, just a cycle, you start again.

Yes, I downloaded the full video. I don't know if is available currently

You think so. I expect a girl on the brink of killing herself would be a major pain in the ass to be around. Lots of drama. Lots of threats.
And as far as loving her enough to make her happy, probably not. By that time, more likely a bottomless pit of needy.
No thanks.

you are an idiot.
correct. they recreate the event as an attempt to dilute the trauma of it. like how if your ex broke up with you at a restaurant it might be an idea to take your next few gfs on dates their to "overwrite" the memory of that bitch.

>talking about idiots.

>bottomless pit of needy.
Literally the perfect girl.

> 2018
> not realising what you do in this life effects your next
> whew lad

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

What am I looking at here?