/our socialmedia/

What username are you going to use Sup Forums?

Dibs on TayTay1488

Watch it fail lol

kanye2020

Well it's your life duty to not let that happen asshole. You want to let down /ourgirl/?

My username will obviously be ThiccTayTayBraps62

littleboylover69

1989fuckingsucks69

I can already see the articles on how it has a large amount of users connected to neo Nazis and pedos

taytaystamponboy69

Mr69

madefamous69

lel

>How to Prove You're A Corporate Shill 101
>Lesson #1: Make Your Own Social Media

BetterThanLedZeppelin420

Kanye2121

Mynamefuckingsucks69

>taytaystamponboy70

Definitelynotbetterthanledzeppelin421

not really original d00d
get on with the times grumpy old thing dadrock sucks

It's a containment site, because even she realizes her fans are cancerous beings that need to be isolated from the rest of us.

>mfw we’re totally going to fuck Taylor Swift’s shit up

Dibs on Gay4Tay69.

imposter!

watch it become the Twitter for alt right pussies

Fuck off, nazi scum!

This is taylors plan, we all know she's a closet Neo-Nazi

it reminds me of the lebron app. I have no clue how well that went. anyway what does it offer?

dibs on TaylorSwift

Thank god that means all of the Swift fags killing Sup Forums will fuck off

Daily reminder that Swiftlam will dominate the world.

Thats going to get taken so fast

But that will actually be true

there's a guy near me who drives a red miata convertible with a cardboard taylor swift in the passenger seat i bet he is psyched for this.
honestly I'm surprised it's taken this long for a pop star to do this. the band stars (arts and crafts records) called this over a decade ago. since artists are selling less records, they're going to rely on selling behind the scenes, personal type stuff like this.

Bowie had his own isp

oh interesting. leave it to bowie to do it first.

>there's a guy near me who drives a red miata convertible with a cardboard taylor swift in the passenger seat
I admire this man.

the first time I saw him I was leaving a park (he always cruises the loop at the same park)and I burst out laughing and he heard me and angrily sped off when the light turned green. I felt bad tbhatch, he was just enjoying a Sunday cruise with his waifu.

HWeinstein69

TayTayTheSnake

>will launch at some point in "late 2017"

Gonna take a wild guess here and say november 10

So, what exactly is she expecting? What gimmick will she have to have a fighting chance?
She can't be stupid enough to think her name is enough to fight against Facebook, right?

flop4sure

>"stream the new album 'reputation' exclusively on the taylor swift app for the low payment of 10.99 a month!"

It's going to be an anonymous image board

>eyes
eww, are you a faggot or something?

pancake_ass42

The only corporate shill to not speak out against trump, right?

get real, that's proof enough. EVERY corporate shill has shilled against trump. taylor still hasnt, and wont, cause she's based and voted for him

trump owned a corporation. His cabinet includes people from Goldman Sachs and ExxonMobil.

ill be TayTayssBrapSniffer

>The Swift Life
This could be successful if she wasn't so narcissistic as to put her own name in the app.

You’re so mean user.....
I bet he blasted Bad Blood all the way home.