I need help choosing between keeping my Glock 21 .45 ACP Or trading it for a Glock 20 10mm

I need help choosing between keeping my Glock 21 .45 ACP Or trading it for a Glock 20 10mm.

The Glock 21 has roughly 50 shots through it at most.

The Glock 20 has roughly 300+ shots through it total.

150 shots through the 10mm barrel and 200 through the 40mm barrel.

is this an algebra problem or do you want my opinion

Yes

>40mm barrel
>hand-held anti-aircraft gun tucked into your jeans

>nigger breaks into house
>user pulls out his 40mm glock
>fires once
>nigger is a fine red mist on the wall
>speaking of wall, half of it is gone
>refridgerator behind wall has a baseball sized hole though it
>entire neighborhood's car alarms are going off because the shockwave
>multiple war crimes committed

>user gets off on a technicality

I'll buy your Glock if you offer me a good price.

10mm isn't practical. What's your intended use?

I'm an M&P guy but your Glock looks nice.

lol, thanks for that user

>glock
It doesnt matter because you are a faggot anyways. Also why the fuck ask this here?

I’m not entirely looking to trade but I’m 21 looking for a good daily carry pistol.

I bet you think the 1911 is the greatest handgun ever invented.

ok now I'm confused. What are you looking for man?

Hahahaha I was literally thinking the same thing, I actually just traded my 1911 for the gun in my original post

>posts 20 random pictures of broken Glocks
>thinks it's proof of anything

Sorry I meant not entirely wanting to sell * I’m just basically trying to decide a good daily for me to carry around.

Thoughts on pic related?

No sorry but it is pretty sweet

>assblast any glockfag with this one simple image!

actual best handgun ever made

5 seven is legit, expensive as fuck tho

Gun for girls. Recoils like a .22.

It is simple. You got that one right.

wtf asking this on Sup Forums? Go to /k/ for fucks sake.

Do you need extreme recoil to feel like a man?

Go to /k/ fool.

You'll probably get better responses on /k/.

But I'd keep the .45. More common ammo. Cheaper ammo. Less recoil makes for faster follow-up shots. And this is just a personal thing but I don't enjoy shooting 10mm all that much so I'd probably practice less with it.

yes.

Literally haven’t been on Sup Forums in forever so I forgot which threads are which but just posted there thanks pals

Then you are not true man. True man does not need the coil of re to feel like true man.

Its a glockfag, give him a break. He doesnt even know a good pistol to buy, let alone how to operate the internet all by himself.

Post a better alternative that's comparable in price. I fucking dare you.

For what faggot?

Shoot up one school with one, then shoot up another one with the other. Then based on your kill count choose between the two

Literally best advice on the thread so far, thank you user.

isnt this supposed to be on /k/ommando though?

Yeah I dun goofed

What do you think?

it's a meme
a sexy looking meme
but still a meme
>kinda like traps

Uh, conceal carry? Home defense? Duty pistol? Truck gun? I can already tell you lack some critical thinking skills, the glock was a dead giveaway.

.45? fucking tiny penis pussy over compensating. I bet you drive a fucking mustang, camaro, charger, something tiny dick fucks would drive. Scratch that a lifted piece of shit truck. go fuck your shit carry.

ACP. 10mm is a meme.

Ok, sorry, I wasn't aware you were actually retarded. Nvm.

You're a very special boy, user.

You still havent given me a purpose for your firearm you dumb fag

That isn’t OP. I’m OP lmao, I was just wondering if a Glock 21 would be fine for a daily carry or rather a Glock 20

he wants to effectively shoot himself for being a dumb faggot.

A comparable ALTERNATIVE. What do you think that means? If I want an alternative option for a car, would you recommend a couch?

OP, go on /k/

why dont you ask the WEAPONS board you dumb fuck?

better yet, don't get a gun because you're too fucking stupid to find the WEAPONS board and ask them.

Your a dumb faggot
Jesus how fat are you? Carrying a glock 20 isnt exactly preferable, especially in the summer when you dont want to wear much in the way of clothes. If your asking about 10mm vs .45 in terms of ballistic performance, the 10 is way hotter and will penetrate much better but neither option is better than sacrificing the capacity and modern ballistic performance of quality 9mm.

if you have to ask, stick with the .45

the 10 has a bit of a kick, the 4th gen is a little hotter even though they say it souldn't be. just stick with the .45, nobody ever said, "oh, i just got a .45 in my chest and ouhhh it felt so good"

>your a dumb faggot
>your
You even had the chance to go after my poor analogy, but you missed it. A better analogy would be if someone had asked about a comparable alternative to a Ford Taurus, and you recommended a tank.

A better alternative to a glock. What is it?

Like i already said you dumb fuckin moron, for what?

maybe we should give OP some advice instead of getting in a little girl like slap fight, hmmmm?

OP is too dumb to post on the right board no advice from here is going to change his stupidity

look in to a Springfield XD subcompact in .45, father recently bought one and the trigger pull is glorious in comparison to my 21's spongy bullshit

ah c'mon, give him a break. we've all been stupid at one time or another. can't we at least try to help the guy? he's asking info on handguns. i say help him

he's already got a .45, it's a question of .45 vs. 10mm

Holy shit, you're a rare kind of retardanon.

>OP wants to know if he should trade in his handgun for a different handgun that happens to be the same brand
>you: glocks are shitty
>me: what is a better alternative
>you (retard): duuuuh what kind of gun do you want?

Your bait is weak now

You autist, I’ve posted about 4 or 3 times already saying I haven’t been on Sup Forums in a year or so more and never have been on any other board besides Sup Forums and gif lmao. Relax idiot.

ha, i forgot glock had a thing in georgia. I live in atlanta and i used to date one of their PR girls.

Go ahead, post a more reliable brand that's comparable in price. You're so scared lol

The true question is a good carry pistol, his first idea was a 10mm glock.

For real though, atleast page some one from /k/

Actually all I wanted to know was wether I should trade out my Glock 21 for a Glock 20. Idk how all this autistic screeching began.

9mm

ok, this is the difinative.

1. why do you want the 10? i live out in the shits. we have a lot of hogs running loose out here. i have two 10mm, one for me, one for my wife. i also have a few .44 mags. if you are planing on using this as a self defense, don't. they will eat you alive in court in most states for using that as a CCW

2. what the fuck is wrong with a .45 if not ^^see no. 1^^

if you don't have a real purpose for a 10mm, than don't bother. it's a cool hangun, but it's basically a .40 long and strong

It was easy, all i had to do was insult the precious glock and all the fanbois came screeching like their chicken tendies got burnt

>difinative

What are you using it for?

>OP: Hey guys, what glock do you prefer?
>You: Hah glocks are for faggots
>Us: Okay well thats your opinion we like glocks
>You: HAH LOOK HOW HARD I TROLLED THEM

>implying burnt tendies isn't a crisis

fuck, true but honestly you're on Sup Forums though you should already know what's good with this shit hole.

my point was just did you need a .45 or a 10. i have no problem with a glock, i own about 10 of them. i'm not even sure how many i have, in fact, all my 10s are glocks

>we have a lot of hogs running loose out here
nvm now it makes perfect sense.

this

yeah, sometimes my fingers outtype my brain

you've never lived outside of a city before, have you?

>it's my fingers fault

big difference between living outside a city and living in the shits with hogs running rampant famalamasenpai

when i say hogs i mean 400lb wild boar with razor tusks.

Ok, OP here, the king of this autist thread that has occurred here. I should’ve just asked this firstly to prevent this shit show of a post, but.

The picture related to start this post is my current Glock 21 .45, I was just curious if I should just trade it for a Glock 20. That’s it. Nothing more.

That stippling though

>best ever made
1911 though

Aren't 10mm rounds pretty overpriced? What about your 45 don't you like?

Which one do you want more? That's the answer

It's an autistic question. If you had the money to buy both, it would be a waste of it.

Emergency hand grenade

that's the fucking point with the .28 you fucking dip :D

===> /k/ ====>

There is a reason the Feds stopped using 10mm. It is hard to control the recoil, particularly in high stress situations.

Stick with the 45 ACP.

i too would have kept a gun with stopping power in this situation

Stick with the .45 you have. If you wanna trade, and stay with Glock, for CC go to a 19 or 26.
9mm is the most common caliber there is, and it’s cheaper than .45 to shoot and practice with.
10mm is a specialty round and shouldn’t be considered unless you have the need.

>1911
>when an antique gun still sees service
FN57 is still better tho, by AU's

>2018
>owning a Glock
>Being this much of a cuck
Buy a good AMERICAN gun faggot. None of this subhuman eurotrash bullshit. I wouldn't own a forigen made gun if you gave it to me. I'll buy a good old made in the USA hi point before I would even touch a disgusting non-American piece of shit pistol like a Glock. Faggot.

You should inform the entire US police force lol

Glocks are made here in the US - the factory is in Georgia.
That’s one of the requirements to sell to federal law enforcement agencies - has to be an American made firearm.

Beimg made in America doesn't make the product American, you dumb Amerifag.