FUCK! I'M GOING TO BE RAPED IN JAIL BY A BLACK MAN NAMED

FUCK! I'M GOING TO BE RAPED IN JAIL BY A BLACK MAN NAMED ...

>> [insert name]

Jaquesamyrone the 72nd

African american

>A BLACK MAN
You mean a nigger?

Rolling with Tyrone

edgy

Obama

Ben Carson

TRIPS!

>> Happy Martin Luther King Day!

Hitler dubs nice

Zihuatanejo

Bendickent cunterthatch

>Obama

stay mad kid

Everyone in here having fun and then shit stain shows up

Fucking party pooper go back to /pol and worship trumps tiny dick you faggot

Russel Wilson

Obviously school is out today with a response like that

stay mad kids

A nigger named Clinton.

actually he's 25 and a neet

No actually go away. Or join the fun

What black guy fucks Trump in prison?

stay mad kid

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

He is not going to prison.
1. He has broke no laws.
2. He is too rich.

stay mad kid

Fucking pussy ass bitch you keep sucking fat logs out of his stinking racist shithole hes going to prison because hes a fucking cunt

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

> trips of truth have spoken

stay mad

It is not illegal to be a cunt. I noticed that you got mad and started calling names, which tells me you have no argument. If they do find anything they will cut a deal to cover Clinton's ass in the new investigation of her.

I sexually Identify as a spicy memer. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of filling every web page in the known universe with my spicy memes. People say to me that posting memes is a disgusting habit and I'm a pleb but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install pepe's on my face and 100 dongers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "spicy memer" and respect my right to fill your browser history with cancer. If you can't accept me, you're a filthy tumblr newb and need to refresh your browser. Thank you for being so understanding.

I dont need no argument when your being a faggot pussy ass bitch kissing his ass like hes jesus you brain dead shit face you keep sucking Republican dick while the donkey shoves its dick up your pink gapping ass you faggot sheep

>you keep sucking Republican dick while the donkey shoves its dick up your pink gapping ass
Thats actually pretty accurate.

Oh hey saty mad dude.

Did you hear what the GOP strategists are saying?

REpublicans are going to lose the house in the midterms and guess what happens after that? Thats right impeachment proceedings.

All form the GOP themselves.
Enjoy your butthurt

sure kid
just like she was going to win?
stay mad kid

Butthurt liberal. I love it. I only voted for him to keep your communist cunt out of the White House. He is actually not far right enough for me. I hope when he leaves office we can get someone like Richard Spenser, or David Duke in there.

Ig something true came out of my shitposting, this is one for the books, shadilay my goy *tips yarmulke*

From the mouth of the GOP chief strategist.
I
Can't
Fucking
Wait

>Being this new to Sup Forums

sure kid

yes you appear to be newfriend

>Doesn't agree with me
>to stupid to come up with real argument
>panic set in

>HURR DURR LIBERL!!!

Been here since 2007. So wrong again.

so triggered he greentext

I've been her since 72'
Bitch

I just love how a guy who clearly isnt a rightie or a lefty this guy

Gets you to go HURR DURR LIBERL!!!

Hows /b treating ya new guy? You fapped off to any traps lately?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fucking shut up you two goddamn tards

so mad
stay mad kids

There was no Sup Forums in the 70s. So you are not only wrong but stupid. No wonder you are and anti-Trump communist. They like people who don't think.

Oh look at me ive been wasting years of my life on a website that doesnt give a rats ass about me but i take pride in it hnggggg... fucking loser

Dude you are so fucking dumb you respond to copypasta

No, you're stupid for taking his bait and continuing to do so.

>Responding this quickly
Calm down bessy youll induce a heart attack

Its clearly a joke but you are the dumb and don't get it.

also

midterms little trumpy going bye bye

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

I come here for the laughs.

Your*

Darquan

stay mad kid

someone's going to be disappointed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

WTF did you fucking say to me? If it wan't 5 in the morning and my girlfirend wasnt sleeping I would type out the best copy pasta you ever fucking seen but my keyboard is to clicky and I dont want to wake her up cuz i like her.

>I come here for the laughs.
Hahaha i dont think so, evidently you come here to talk about politics and get mad over someone talking out of their ass.

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Yea Trump fans.
Also when election day hit the polls had Trump down 3 points which isnt shit.
Republican strategists think this not me. I dont even know how many seats are up for election. fuck I dont even care I just like to fuck with you trumptards you get so fucking mad

What is the name of the folder you keep all this in? I must know.

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

sure kid
stay mad

deshawn, deandre, desomethingtheniggerscantevenwritedown

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

You are so fucking pissed of you have been posting all day for about a week now.
And you have no idea how fucking funny it is to me when I fuck with you.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Copypasta up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the pasta. Oh, and we all know the pasta. The "epic" Navy Seal guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about 300 confirmed kills. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic pasta posting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

sure kid
stay mad

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

>A girl I knew in class was a total attention whore.
>Never arrived to class on time and always made sure to make a huge fuss about it.
>Didn't talk to her all that much, but I had a few conversations with her.
>Her wrists had cuts and burns all over them. She wore t-shirts so she never hid them.
>I asked her why she would hurt herself like that.
>She said "No one loves me and my life is painful" etc., etc.
>"No one loves you? What about your parents or your boyfriend?"
>Answer she gave me was something like "They actually don't love me," or some shit like that.
>Made a point to not interact with her too much after that, because she's too much of an attention whore.
>End of the school year, she came up to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her that Sunday.
>I'm not good with these situations, so I couldn't say no, even though I didn't like her.
>Sunday came, and we went to one of those tower car parks.
>Just as we got to the top, she told me that she wanted me to be here as a witness for her suicide.
>"Oh shit," I thought. She was going to jump and was forcing me to watch!
>Had I known that she was going to do this, I wouldn't have gone with her.
>"Not watching unless you do a flip." I said that to try and shock her into realizing this was stupid.
>Complete shock was written all over her face. She thought I'd try and stop her.
>"E-eh? You're not going to stop me?"
>"No, go on ahead. If you really wanted to live, you'd stop yourself."
>After a while, she got off the ledge.

She walked up to me afterwards and tried to hug me with tears in her eyes, but I told her I loved someone else. She asked me who, and I told her to read the first letter of every line.

Jesus

Get some original content

Lol raped by Jesus.

>> Jesus isn't fucking black, silly willy