Trying to fuck over my girlfriend and make her really fat... Any tips?

Trying to fuck over my girlfriend and make her really fat... Any tips?

Already done buddy, congrats on the fast work

uh, OP, not sure what your definition of " really fat " is but im thinking its incorrect. Didnt you mean to say " turn her from pig into landwhale " ?

Not my girlfriend but ok....

>Get some bleach
>Drink it
>????
>profit

OP = trying to start bbw thread on the sly

We weight gain thread now.

Post women gaining weight.

TFW no magic weight gain formula exists.

It's called heavy cream and protein powder

Damn. Dat belly.

If you have the money take her out to dinner a lot. Try to go to higher class places that serve rich food and try to get her to drink as much wine as you can. If she can't pick an appetizer just order them both and always make sure to get dessert even if she says doesn't want any, they always do. If she drinks enough wine she'll just pass out by the time you guys get home without doing anything to work off any of the food. When not taking her out to dinner, surprise her with treats like chocolate or cookies. Try to get her to do less physical activities like staying home and just watching Netflix on the sofa while you guys order Chinese food. Wine is probably the best alcohol to use because people don't think about it. Did you try to feed her beer she'll get self-conscious about it because everyone knows the beer makes you fat. Wine just get you drunk and makes you lazy which makes putting on weight easier. It's also important that as she gains weight you still act incredibly attracted to her wave off any claims that she makes to you about her gaining weight, telling her that she still looks beautiful and you don't know what she's talking about. The more comfortable she gets the easier it'll be

dude the piercing is killing me, disgusting shit lmao

Certainly can't fuck the belly with that blocking the way. Meh.

>millions of years of evolution
>Ancestors surviving the harshest environments the plant has to offer
>Ancestors hard work finally pays off and their bloodline passes on for generations
>Hard work only ends up making the generations get even more retarded due to easier living
>Eventually ends up as disgusting fatbsacks of human waste not fit to even be called human beings

Why did we allow ourselves to create such monstrosities?

It will be worse/better when robots take all our jobs, freeing us up to indulge in hedonism.

Can't wait

At least we can kill the fat shits easily by then

i like the fatty version much moar

Unless we are also corrupted by the contagious hedonism.

Not unless we commit ourselves to a holy order and cut off our dicks and devote our lives to killing every fatty in existence and exterminate their offspring

>cut off our dicks

I'm gonna go with no, good luck with that user

Sugar salt and no exercise, if she already exercise try to make her start smoking, btw you want to leave her right after your plan worked? If she is a bitch and you want her to payback before leaving are you open to other options to accumulate everything ?

yo Op shes there buddy. Don't really wanna blow a hole out n your trailer to get her fat ass out in the next year? Trim your mullet and rethink this situation..

Like what?

i have some heavy cream and protein for her !

MOAR like this
skinny to fat thread GO

Get her to start drinking liquor/beer. Whenever she says she in the mood for some snack, encourage her to eat it. Also this is important: if she ever goes on about how shes getting fat, tell her you dont mind it and that youll love her however she looks. This will break her later when you dump her for the cow she is

haf
moar

post a pic of her