I found a switch in the school cafeteria, what do?

I found a switch in the school cafeteria, what do?

Keep it or sell it.

Give it to a homeless man

Handin at office

Eat it.

Give it back Jamal

If you want to be a good person, turn it into the office.

If you want to be a piece of shit, sell it.

shove the sideparts up your ass

give it back. depending on where u are u can expect a reward legally.
win-win-win: youre no thief, you get a reward, someone gets his switch back

It have a Mario kart 8 cartige in it, pretty fun game

>sell it
>buy meth
>masturbate vigorously while on meth

It will be painful

Fucking keep it so whoever lost it learns a lesson to watch out for their stuff

I second this

It has zero protection in case of theft. Congratulations, you now own a fun device that costs 350$ for 0$, which is around 100$ cheaper than it should cost. Being a roodypoo has it's benefits!

Put controller paddles in your ass and squirm around playing Mario Cart until you die of a perforated bowel due to bloodloss on stream of course.

Send bobs and vagene.

How old are you, OP?

36 years old, why?

Hand it in. It sucks losing something that expensive. What if it was you, user? Prove that good people still exist.

I was hoping you would say

Put up a ransom note for like $100

Make a dead drop type setup.

Dobt show your face and "act different" when you get money and drop off switch. Or sell it

Where do you think you are?

OP knows that and is obviously underage b&.

Defuk you do on school?

Hand it in at the office.

Niggering someone else’s stuff isn’t what makes Sup Forums “edgy”.

Being fucking awesome - whether productive or destructive - does.

Handing that in would be awesome because there isn’t anything really lulzy about niggering someone’s game.

Look up “William lashada burthday” for positive lulzy awesomeness from Sup Forums

Look up “waterproof iPhone prank” for destructive lulzy shit from Sup Forums

Look up “be there in 30 minutes card stand” for neutral awesomeness from Sup Forums

No awesomeness ever came from niggering.

Are you kidding? Sup Forums has more normies now than ever before. It's no longer the Sup Forums of old, bud.

I work there

Keep it user

Only an idiot would hand it in

this.

Give it to a security guy or something. Also leave you phone number. The thanks of the retarded fuck who left it will feel better than the money.
Not to mention that if somehow it turns out that u selled it u will be fucked

Still
>Put contollers up your ass and play Mario Kart with you lower intestinal tract.

Lick the cartridge, I dare you

Ok, guess you should hand in to the office

I agree. There are WAY too many newfags here these days who don’t get it.

bitch lasagna

Flip it

Dont be a nigger OP

Maybe set their profile nickname to madeleine mccann or something before you give it back tho

Turn it in to the office. Don't be a faggot. Fuck over and steal from big corporations not some 9th grader with autism.

No results for the William Iashada one

Ok, like a teacher It Will be nice to take profit of this moment to show a lesson to one of those childrens. I will take mi time to find Who os the owner and then i will return it in pieces, one pice every day, to show the consecuences of her/his deciccions.
Yep, i hate childrens

Are you black or muslim by any chance?

OP,

please make at least a small attempt to give it back to the owner. Turn in the principal. Don't be a thief. One day it will happen to you. Something of yours will be lost or stolen. This feeling sucks.

Take photos of you defiling it, rubbing it on your genitals etc, be creative b/ will help you think of some fucked up ideas, then hand it in, wait till you see them with their game boy, then print off pictures and post them round school
>profit

>implying whites don't do the same shit
You're deluded, you race is cancer

Concur

Check the system for a name.
I know the DS and 3DS let you name your profile.
Maybe they have their actual name or some info in there.

>u can expect a reward legally.
Were you born retarded?

>steals continent
>acts holier than thou

Pawn it and use the money for drugs. Drugs are good.

Sell That Shit

The fuck? Did you have a stroke while writing that?

Lick the cartridges to leave your mark, then give it back

Hand it into the office. That's what I'd do anyway. I've lost shit before, and decent people handed it in for me. I'd be guilty as fuck if I kept it. That said, maybe you wouldn't.

FUCKING NORMIE. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

I have a switch, got it for christmas, and i would be devastated if I lost it. Its also connected to their nintendo profile so the kid would know someone stole it

If you are white in a white school you already know what to do. Give it to the lost and found.

If you black I doubt you will do the right thing but hey, prove me wrong.

R u blind? Look at those fingers

Airbrushed, obviously

find the owner and return it.

kek im white and i wouldnt return it
fuck you

Salty bitter custodial worker confirmed

Can you even use it/charge it without the docking station? How much would you even benefit from keeping it?

could probably sell it to a pawn shop for a quick $40

for you

Are you sure they would even take it? Again, op doesn't have the full product. Just the controller pad

So...you could potentially be putting your job on the line over a fucking game. Sounds like a smashing idea. What could go wrong?

Just need a USB-C cable to charge it...

Buy breath of the wild

That is the whole system in the OP picture, it is not the Wii U lol. The controllers are on both ends and the middle tablet looking thing IS THE SWITCH.

If you are decent try to return it to the owner. If you have no qualms about keeping it you'll keep it.

>implying hes anything more than the creepy janitor who works swing shift

Yall niggas posting in a bait thread.

So you’re that creepy guy on campus.

this, looks like a girls switch, and once she knows you got her switch returned to her she'll have to fuck you

its called survival of the fittest
come do something about it
oh wait, (sand)niggers have no power, cant do shit about it

What's the point? he won't be able to load the battery up anyway.

take it no balls

Shoot up the school

/thread
fuck that retard

Give it to the direction they will give it back to the kid don't be a dickhead at 36y/o. His parents are probably gonna kill him.

bring it to the lost and found like a decent human being

Correct

>Work here
>has tiny ass kiddo hands

>no calluses
>looks like they've never thrown a punch

Are you actually retarded?

A current gen console with handheld capabilities should be $100? Put your change purse away, grandma. You were never meant to PLAY IT LOUD!!1!!!

Faggot underage b8

If Op is telling the truth, he's a Chomo

No wonder you're still in school at 36

you can trade it for a blowjob. or trade it so he gives you five minutes of kicking his ass then you both go about your buiseness. he'll be keen and none the wiser that the battery will die. just say you charge it by putting it in direct sunlight for an hour or so

Tell me user, your daddy beated you like a dog so now you want to beat someone you paid to calm your nerves?

Hey mongo, I know reading isn't your strong suit but he's trying to say it should cost $100 more than it does not $100 total

Why is the red part so faded

Kek

shove it down one of the urinals/toilets then wait for it to be found

If you were cool you'd return it. Or take it to the lost & found.
Don't be a dick.

then wouldn't "stealing" the switch would count as the same thing?

this comment is why you should keep it