. Where Does Space End
>9. Sideways On
. They Come Past The Stratosphere
. Landfall
. Howitzer
. I Wished For More
. Of Course I Still Love You

Any of the pending anons wanna update

I'm going to be posting What Comes Tomorrow soon. Someone else made a What Comes Tomorrow song without realizing it was taken, but is was good so it might be worth creating a part 1 and part 2.

If someone else cant get a song done we could swap it in

Japanese Drop Down Hills
vocaroo.com/i/s1I9WxR8xN0K

What Tomorrow Brings
clyp.it/gx5e1go0

Falcon Heavy / Artemis
vocaroo.com/i/s0EUM5JF6BpK

Nothing Around Stays Around
clyp.it/uroswakx

Apollo 69 / Empty Love on Neptune
soundcloud.com/chasnicalzone/apollo-69-empty-love-on-neptune-with-drums

Sideways On
soundcloud.com/masat01/sideways-on

Landfall
vocaroo.com/i/s1Z1k2XCRFXv

I Wished For More (rough drums)
clyp.it/5ked3l2k

Unsure:
clyp.it/p3wdh0q3
clyp.it/ijxy5k2q
Surfgaze: vocaroo.com/i/s1uDslZV8RAV

Not sure which ones I missed, please feel free to fill in the gaps guys

I Wished For More (Updated Drums)

clyp.it/u2ca1ffq

where are all the songs being compiled?

im a dumb ass

Bu

I am unclaiming Cape Canaveral, I underestimated the amount of schoolwork I was behind on

Go to the old version of Falcon Heavy/Artemis, my singing was shit on that one. Also, you missed Howitzer.

Then I'll take Cape Carneval. I'm the one who claimed What Comes Tomorrow, the other guy can use his submission for it.

Wow progress is going smooth.
Should I make a bandcamp account to upload the album?

yeah

The True Definitive Updated Song Listing:

1. Japanese Drop Down Hills: vocaroo.com/i/s1uDslZV8RAV

2. Cape Canaveral: Claimed

3. What Tomorrow Brings: clyp.it/gx5e1go0

4. Wished For More: clyp.it/5ked3l2k

5. Falcon Heavy / Artemis: vocaroo.com/i/s0UTifCs7XuI (Unfinished)

6. Nothing Around Stays Around: clyp.it/uroswakx

7. Landfall: vocaroo.com/i/s1Z1k2XCRFXv (Unfinished)

8. Howitzer: vocaroo.com/i/s1MJfdAHWrRK (Unfinished?)

9. Apollo 69 /Empty Love on Neptune: soundcloud.com/chasnicalzone/apollo-69-empty-love-on-neptune-with-drums

10. Where Does Space End: Unclaimed?

11. They Come Past The Stratosphere: clyp.it/ns333cgt

12. D'anjou In Visa: vocaroo.com/i/s0LIj5b8a3Qc

13. Sideways On: soundcloud.com/masat01/sideways-on

14. Of Course I Love You: vocaroo.com/i/s03Xc31LqSjP

Assorted Other Tracks:

clyp.it/ijxy5k2q /an interlude maybe?

vocaroo.com/i/s1I9WxR8xN0K

As it stands, this is where we are at I think, I know it's more accurate than the other one posted in the thread.

Could you update the list at some point to include the updated version of I Wished For More Also, I'd love feedback on how this song is sounding, I'm pretty happy with how the drums turned out

Whoops my bad, there's a ton of links and I thought I had the right ones, I listened to it and it was great so I don't know how I missed it.

bump, I think from this point, we have the main tracks all in except track 10, so what we should do is refine them all, have the bass and drum guys add some overlays, see what we can do with spare leftover tracks as bonuses or interludes, ect. Then when it's finally over, we get a mixer and then tweet the bandcamp link to Musk.

bump
post those alt covers

a personal favorite

vocaroo.com/i/s1HJS0IIn2uv smoothed out track 7 and its only an interlude so doesnt need much more i think

the original in all it's glory

I'd say Howitzer is mostly finished unless someone wants to add something, so feel free to do so, maybe some percussion or something. If necessary the chord sequence goes D-Dm-A-E-C-G, 4/4, I forgot the BPM here.

sounds really great as an interlude, but it's pretty muted/quiet?

bump

Got such a shitty setup really, recorded a better one here but not much better clyp.it/zmqhwb2t?token=64f16038e7c970ac65ed71f0f5848207

I'll claim Where Does Space End if no one else wants it.

Someone did that one already I'm pretty sure but I'll double check when I get home

Songs that got dubs but where not included

>Arsenal
>Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People (Pickle Rick Remix)
>I Can Smell Your Musk
>A Discourse on the Diary of Anne Frank
>Nothing Around Stays Around
>Rolling for a Title Track
>haha wow lol
>The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
> Born under punches (tribute to John Lennons wife)
>Celestial Menace

Oh ok my bad, let me know.

Guy who made the recent updated list, I looked throughout the first thread and couldn't find any submitted track anywhere, only that someone claimed it but gave zero updates on it.

That's the Remix album

buuump

Sideways On guy here. Everyone's stuff is sounding great, looking forward to the final project!

Question, what's the band name for this? Various Artists, Elon Musk, Elon, ect. ?

The Sup Forumste-ants

The Stardust Crusaders

The Smelly Musk Project
Meme names aside, I think Elon's got a nice ring to it.

I think it's so great that you guys are crafting an album entirely with the aesthetic and anything

too bad the actual music is gonna be garbage at the end of the day

You don't have to be so negative about it, some of the songs aren't completely terrible. And we are still working on them and at the end they are going to get mixed.

Sup Forums

these suck besides Elon

This is a meme

Melon Husk

Do you guys think pitchfork will give us BNM?

I don't see how a couple of random anons from Sup Forums are going to pull a good shoegaze record out of their asses but I'm curious tho

If we work hard and long enough maybe

You know what, I actually like the sound of that to be honest,

You never know what can happen man, the best we are hoping for is that it's good enough for Elon, he probably knows shit-all about music so it'll be easy. But then again, would he even see it? Probably not.

Melon Husk - Of Course I Still Love You
BNM - Best New Meme

Dubs can't lie, it's official. It won't be the best, but I am waiting for the finished product with good hopes in mind.

Melon Sup Forumssk

You may have gotten dubs, but Melon Husk sounds better.

This is honestly the best track on the album as of now, it's crisp and clean and groovin.

i don't like Howitzer. Maybe it's just me who dislikes it, but it just doen't make me feel right.

Yeah same, that's why I put unfinished because I wasn't sure if it was a rough cut or what? I know the guy who made it said he doesn't have all his equipment with him, but it's just not doing it for me when backed up against the rest of the tracks.

I've been building and trying to maintain the latest version of the album but can't seem to find the clyp version of nothing around stays around. Does anyone still have it that can repost?

it's right here

Do you have to pay for SoundCloud to upload to it? I have the sketch for Cape Carneval.

Use clyp.it

Honestly if you guys do wanna get rid of it, feel free. It's pretty rough.

Aye but it just leads to a 404.

Well that's not good, both links to the track lead to a 404, all we can do now is either hope the creator comes back, hope someone saved it, or redo the track.

I've got the vocaroo version, though I'd prefer the likely newer and higher quality clyp version.

As long as it's okay with you then, maybe you can work on something else like interludes or overlays for other tracks or bonus tracks?

Unclaimed Tracks:
>Howitzer
>Where Does Space End

Alright here's the unfinished version of Cape Carneval. I would have preferred to take longer on it, but I got anxious someone was going to snag it before me.
The middle gets a bit dissonant and patchy. Vocals still need added.
clyp.it/hthgqukm

Cool, in that case I'm down to claim Where Does Space End.

Sounds pretty good man, a little rough, but you can keep working on it, no need to get anxious, take your time.

I can probably do something like an interlude or adding synths/bass/drum (drum machine) to something.

Gotcha, don't want you feeling down about the track, I want you to at least find some way to contribute, because if done right, this is sure to be a big event.

Not many people as there were yesterday, do you think more will filter in later? I noticed there was a lot of people around late night.

Yeah, I'm not too disappointed, everyone went above and beyond and mine was kinda mediocre, though I'd like if the second version of it kept something from the original version of it.

recording a banger right now wait for me

sweet, waiting on it.

Yeah, maybe someone who made one of the other songs or someone one else coming along can redo it?

did tangible rays do i wished for more? it sounds like him

Uploaded was clypster, though that may just be clyp's anonymous username

yep, he did the original and another user layered drums over the track.

yo would anyone mind putting one note i play into their song so i can contribute

drums are kinda fucked up tho

Howitzer is unclaimed if you wanna make something, man.

Maybe

no shit!

it would be pretty cool to end the album with one note played with as many people as possible on as many instruments as possible

I'll put it into Carneval since it has to be massively reworked. What note?

Yeah, it's on his soundcloud.

G on the 4th string of a bass

If I can get the chords and lyrics I could rework howitzer so the track doesn't need to be completely scrapped.

I think there's one part where I get off beat a little bit, but besides that, what else are you thinking should change? It's still a work in progress, I might try to fix it a bit tomorrow

Definitely wanting to hear some critique from everyone

clyp.it/4bydv0wp
thanks a ton mate I just want to be cool

moar drum reverb and turn them shits down a bit

Good deal, I'll try to work on that. Definitely hoping to pass off the stems to whoever had offered to help mix the final thing. And it would be nice to grab the original .WAV file from Tangible Rays, I included a low quality rip just to get it done

Downloading it from soundcloud doesn't give it the original?

Could be wrong, but as of last night it wasn't available to download

Just checked, he removed the track. Why are all these tracks being removed? First Nothing Around Stays Around and then this. Do you think it's because they're outdated?

BandCamp guy here, getting the album template ready. Which songs other than the first post are complete and ready to upload?

Key of A; D - Dm - A - E - C - G, song repeats the chord sequence forever and ends on G - A. Synths were harmonizing in the third of the chord, bass was in the root note.

Lyrics:
>I stood there and watched you go
>as the smokestacks mirrored my vision
>as the smell of fuel filled my nose
>as I felt the sky turning crimson
>as I felt the lights go out
>and there was nothing I could know

>And I saw you in every light I came across
>and in every darkness I went by
>and in every night and day
>and time itself shifted
>from seconds to minutes to hours
>to days to weeks to months

>and I lost track of where I was
>and track of who I was
>and whether I'm supposed to exist
>so I look at the sky again
>and it's clothed in black
>and it's dressed in lights

>the smell of the combustion still linger on
>the fire and warmth still linger on
>the proximity still lingers on
>the intensity still lingers on
>on the verge of exploding
>and firing again into the sky

>and we lose track of where we're going next
>and where you're going next
>and where I'm going next
>and we cross into the light-filled darkness
>where we don't know the time
>where we don't know anything at all

>and the noise still lingers on
>and I no longer understand it
>as it burns away out of sight
>it burns away out of mind
>and the howitzer still fires
>but you're no shell

What is shoegaze and how do I make it #?

Why are you doing the Bandcamp so soon? Isn't that kinda rushing things? I don't think any tracks are done yet, maybe Landfall and Apollo 69, but other than that, most are WIPs, and besides, they haven't had that final mix yet.

Also for some reason downloading the wav or flacs from vocaroo wont upload on bandcamp because its at an incompatible frequency.
Should i just download into audacity and re-convert the files?

I'm just having the template around so i can just throw songs on there when its done and update until its ready to be published locally