That is it we must settle this once and for all. Are Hispanic/Latino people white?

That is it we must settle this once and for all. Are Hispanic/Latino people white?

that depends on their race, not their ethnicity

Not really

If they have Pink nipples : Yes
Otherwise : No

The common perception in America is Hispanics are usually not white. There is often a box for Non-White Hispanic and White Hispanic. However Sup Forums has a very strict rule for whiteness. They almost universally agree that Hispanics are not white. Sup Forums also sees it their way.

It essentially takes a Hispanic person to look as white as the girl in OP before the anons on Sup Forums are willing to agree the person is white. The minute its a white Hispanic with black hair and dark eyes but white skin with the last name of Garcia or something they automatically parrot the meme of being non-white.

I don't even think most whites in the US understand that Hispanics can be white.

Also want to further elaborate here. This paranoia from the stormers is because they know that the genes for whiteness are in fact inferior. This is why there existed at one point a one drop rule. The truth is melanin for pigmentation (aka brown/black skin) is dominant. This means whites get bred out easier than blacks. This is also the explanation for the stormers extreme paranoia and fear of white extinction. Its because it is a very real possibility. Whites cannot afford to breed with other races. Other races can easily afford to do this. Including even the asians.

This is bottom line truth

That is bullshit and you know it.

I dropped by this thread just to write this. You can be Latino and be white, stop trying you beaner piece of shit. Mexicans want to be white so bad, I swear to god.

show me a nigger with pink nipples

they can be, I have ran into mexicans who are literally straight Italians and look it or straight Spainards and look it. but also there are some that are super darkskin and come from black slave and native indian genes

no?
what's there to settle?
it's a distinct ethnic group

Well some have light skin. I'm Argentino btw. Almost pale. My dad says we are white because Argentina is mostly owned by Europeans. But I always put down that I'm Hispanic. I could def pass for a white guy though. pure American accent and tastes.

you are probably Italian, most Argenitinians are Italian really

t. nigger

Oh shit he’s actually right

Argentinians aren't Hispanic they're disgusting

Yes. I'm mexican and I have blonde and redhead friends, with green eyes (blue isn't usuall), and all these stuff.
We are a crazy genetic mix and I'm proud of that.

no. wtf? no

As a Latina myself, I've done a lot of research on this question. They answer is yes and no. Latino refers to native of central and South America. Hispanic refers to from Spain. However, most people who are Latino are also Hispanic. Most people who identify as these are a mix of both Native American and Spanish. So unless you are purebred one way or the other, you are both native and white.

Wow, I kew about native americans (yeah, America isnt only EEUU... Sorry about that)... how a genes from India ends in america?

You literally just described me. Family is originally Cuban from Spain. Left Cuba in the 50's because the filthy Communists took everything.

ITT I'm not white.

no they're brown

hey same here bud

No white people is white people no matter if they are from Latin America, Lebanon, Germany, Italy, Mississippi, South Africa, Australia or any remote part of the Globe

You can classify people in many ways

Race
Ethnicity
Nationality

pic related she is from Argentina, English

They're a ton of Irish Mexicans. Mostly in the South. It is well known if you live near the border in Mexico you're in shithole territory.

Fuck outta my Sup Forums, beaners.

I've met two black girls with pink nipples. So this is not fact for me.

Alot of us are native Americans or Anti-American if you will.

Yes, if they have white skin and pink nipples they're white this goes by every nation ever even if they have brown eyes and/or black/dark hair how I judge is what they build/ capable of building, even my country brazil niggers are why it's bad but the best parts are all white (plus it was built by whites) the only "white" people that aren't white are the irish and the jews. they've built no empires or conquered places on their own. they just leech off countries and peoples and leave when they've screwed up the place

Races: African, Mongoloid, Caucasian
Ethnicities: Jews, Arabs, Latino, American, English, Gypsy
Nationality: Well you got the idea, Michael Jordan is American with English Name but he is from the African race

Meso american**

Wtf phone

I wanna see that

My friend is 100% Cuban and his family looks like they are Aryan lol

It all depends where they come from.

Natives are not white, same with the US.

The rest mostly came from european nations, which makes them likely to be white.

If you're looking for "Swedish white" in South America, you'll find very few

If you're looking for white skinned people, you'll find a ton.

Also, why does this matter to you? I've never heard a single Latino say they wanted to be the kind of white swamp people from Louisiana are. The sun hurts them. What's so great about being that level of white?

Europeans for Example are Caucasians, White. In the Arab world the thing is a bit more complex Americans think they are the first race mixed land in the history of the universe but in the middle east they being mixing for centuries so they have the whole spectrum of races, ethnicities, nationalities and so on

>Tits or gtfo

Lots of Cubans are blonde hair & blue eyes. There are also lots of niggers in Cuba. It's a big island.

Its just that white men are scared of being cucked out of existence. So they have made up these strict rules of what it means to be white.

Who would you rather let fuck your sister.... Poe Or Fin?

There you go, a scientific answer

it is not our fault to be born with more melanin on the skin and bigger dicks than your people.

Top kek

Yeah I know, I live in Florida and it's pretty common. It's just odd that a lot of people refuse to believe he's Cuban.

>a fucking brazilian calling irish non-white
The mental gymnastics you monkeys have to perform to not do the right thing and kill yourselves.

a native from mexico wouldn't be called native american would they?

To this day I just do not understand what is so great and "superior" about pure whites.

The sun makes them red, tons of diseases from years on inbreeding, no chins, flabby, featureless, prone to obesity, bad at sports.. you name it.

Meanwhile blacks are agile and fast, latinos are nimble and adaptable, jews are great with numbers, asians great at math, indians great scientists and doctors, etc,

I sincerely don't get white supremacy

Cuba, all Latin America actually, used to be very segregated, there was always sum slut who bang a negro but in general it was whites in one side and negroes in other, thanks to the Americuns propaganda machine not so much anymore miscegenation is normal now there is still some racism mostly in more white countries like Argentina or Brazil but not like in the pass

This

They're from "The Americas", you illiterate.

Reddit spacers usually don't get much.

Whites are good at colonization and war.

If you have black hair and brown eyes, you're not white.
Black hair is distinctly a nonwhite trait.
There are lots of peoples with "white" skin that aren't white.
Lots of Semitic peoples have "White skin". Lots of Meds have "White skin"
They're not white.
Hell lots of asians have "white" skin.
Slavs are a very good example of this, they even have brown to blonde hair yet are nonwhite.

Race isn't a skin tone.

I like your point, and for the most part agree with it.

Not to split hairs, but even these classifications are incorrect.

"Race" should be "human". Period.

"Latino" can never be an ethnicity that encompasses both a native Peruvian and a son of Spanish and Italian immigrants born in Argentina. It's a useless term since it doesn't describe any form of similarities other than "thee're both born in a country which speaks a language that derives from Latin".

Consider too that Romanian is a latin-based language too. Try finding anything in common between your average Romanian and a Mexican.

>black hair and brown eyes aren't white
>black hair is a non white thing
>no mention of brown eyes being non white
Hello nigger

>The sun makes them red
Browns get sun burns too, it's just not as apparent
>tons of diseases from years on inbreeding
This is objectively false.
>no chins
Whites are the only race with defined chins.
>flabby, featureless, prone to obesity, bad at sports.. you name it.
You just described 80% of African negros and 100% American natives.

>Meanwhile blacks are agile and fast
Some northern and Central africans are aethletic yes. But the majority are not.

>latinos are nimble and adaptable
They're literally not, theyre barrel chested obese midgets.

>jews are great with numbers
That meme comes from Ashkenazi Jews, aka European mutts, aka "white"

>asians great at math
Cultural meme from first generation immigrant parents in the west. In Asia this is not true, and 3rd gen asians this is not true.

>indians great scientists and doctors, etc,
You're only seeing the top 0.01% of indians, now as the borders open and they flood the west you're going to be seeing a lot more poo loo street rat Indians.
Disgusting race truely.

Yes

>Try finding anything in common between your average Romanian and a Mexican.
Romania is in yurop, right? you won't have to wait too long til it's the same

Everyone is turning white.

Hell we were black when we left Africa(DNA PRoof) 50,000 years ago to get away from the niggers.

this white girl is hot as fuck. Sup Forums is stupid

I've got blonde hair and I cannot tell what color my eyes are.
I've been told blue, green, and grey.
But it doesn't matter what race I am when talking about the objective truth of racial traits.

There are plenty of whites light brown eyes, which is what makes it wrong to say brown eyes are distinctly nonwhite.
Because we don't differentiate between eastern and African dark brown eyes, and European and middle eastern light brown eyes.

hehehe

"The only race with defined chins"

You sound traveled and cultured

America is formed by South America, Center America and North America. Mexico is in Center America, and Center America is in America.
Now, it's hard to say "Mexican is a native" because Mexican is a relationship between a lot of genes.
So yeah, Mexican (or Brazilian, Argentinian...) are American too, because they lives in America (not North America).
You're welcome for the class.

mexican here, I just checked, my nips are pink

how do you do, fellow white people?

You're right, except that geographically speaking, Mexico is part of North America.

>Africans
North eastern Africans usually have defined chins, but that's a tiny minority of Africans. Some semitic peoples do, but not the majority. Asians are round faced, native americans are round faced.

Another reason for this is probably the butthurt English as well. They did not like the Spanish so they needed to separate themselves. Of course it didn't help matters that white male hispanics were raping everything with two legs.

It's scientifically proven that mixed genes are better in the long run.

Look at purebreeds in dogs, they have genetic flaws that usually end up killing them, meanwhile mutts live longer and healthier lives.

is camila mendes white?

She looks less white than pic related.

Jesus fuck off.
We gonna be fine, we will always have pockets of Europe... this isn't a .... race race.

Christina Aguilera is from Ecuador. America, explain!

Christina is white Sup Forumsros.

>Look at purebreeds in dogs, they have genetic flaws that usually end up killing them, meanwhile mutts live longer and healthier lives.
Nonsequitur
Dog breeds came from European and Asian aristocrats engineering dogs to fit strange and unnatural specifications for vanity.

Also there are arguments both ways for human genetic diversity by race mixing.
By being a "pure" of a single race you're completely safe from many diseases that other races have. Yet you will have your own vulnerabilities that other races don't.

Racial gene pools are so large in Humans that there is none of this "inbreeding" danger that people like to talk about but don't understand.

Are we talking about skin or race?

There aren't any serious scientists who would agree with such position.

Americans aren't proper white, they're mongrels.
Just because you mix enough cream with shit to hide the smell doesn't change the fact that you're eating a shitcake.

You just don't understand how much white garbage exists in the world.

I think if you spent 1 hour in the slums in Russia, the swamps of Louisiana or the country side in Poland you would think twice about saying that white is better

There are no (0) whites with black hair.
That's how it works.
You're mixed if you have black hair.
You can even be mixed if you don't have black hair.
But black hair does not come from the white race period.
This isn't arguable.

If you want to argue what race a mixed person gets assigned to, and at what levels, be my guest.
But black hair is distinctly non-white.

Only blacks are real humans. Whites are mankind. King of like man but not fully.

Hitler had black hair, guys

Depends on their country of origin. My grandma was white from Spain while my grandpa was native Mexican. So some of my aunts and uncles are lighter skinned while others are brown.
There are more examples too! I saw a Mexican-Japanese man in Mexico once getting street tacos. He looked like he lived in Mexico all his life but if you didn’t pay attention you would’ve thought he came from Kyoto, Japan.

This has never been a debate. Obviously they are not or they would be called white and not latino/hispanic. Also on job applications how fucking annoying is it to always have to check "hispanic/non hispanic". Whats that about?

>I think if you spent 1 hour in the slums in Russia ... or the country side in Poland you would think twice about saying that white is better
Both of those are slavs, nonwhite.
Terrible examples.

>the swamps of Louisiana
Majority French, which is a heavily Mediterranean. Also a bad example.

There is plenty of trash in the world regardless of your inability to point out where they are.
That's irrelevant.

We're all humans, biologically speaking.

Two arms, two legs, a liver, 1 stomach, etc

inb4 anomalies and deformities

Hitler was a Jew you idiot.
Aka mixed, aka he had distinctly nonwhite features.

Slavs are white, you fucking idiot

"white" is not a race or ethnicity.

Most of what you said applies to white men only. White women are the highest prize of them all. They are seen all over the world as the most beautiful of all women. Other women are second to her. This is also why she craves the BBC.

Shakira is white, if only honerary white

You haven't traveled much, have you?

OP is an idiot. i dont consider italians to be white

Melanin proves otherwise whiteboi.

post nips

Yeah. So does bilirubin I suppose.

Go back to school man.

>t. irishman
enjoy your ugly women with tiny asses

Do not try to deny this woman her whiteness.

We should adopt the tits or gtfo meme to race as well as sex on b

Is she a slav

you just dont understand how much black garbage exists in the world. I think if you spent 1 hour in any african country you would think twice about saying that black is better