Time to eat Less Meat Sup Forums

Time to eat Less Meat Sup Forums

They could be pumping beef full of pure estrogen, and I'd still eat it if it gave me big ol' lactating bitch-titties instead of being a vegan. Because then I'd still have the same problem, minus the ability to eat a fucking burger.

And here's the fucking vegan spam thread... is Sup Forums nothing but bots that post more or less the same shit every day?

Go to a tit thread then no need to be in here

"Every time" you consume factory farmed vegetables you are also consuming E coli, hormones, pesticides, animal waste, micro styrene particles and the run off of all other pollution.

There is no guilt-free or pain-free lunch user.

I'd imagine the life is pretty sweet.
Being fed all the time and then a quick death.

What if you are a male chick born into he egg industry ?

I imagine if I had no reference level, it wouldn't really matter, I'd be dead before my tiny brain could begin to process it.

People who feel bad for chickens have never raised them...

That is so fucking metal, I'm going to eat 6 cheeseburgers now with bacon!

Let's eat vegans.

Ya'll might as well start now.... With 10bn homo sapiens on this planet we can't all eat meat anyway

Vat cultured "meat".

Assuming the vegans don't get their non gender specified genitals in a wad about chicken breasts in flasks being enslaved or some shit.

. Why do you care so much what others eat? Just let them be it's not like anyone is going to outlive you,right?

They would taste horrible. I mean they definitely don't smell good.

damn duh, want bacon so badly right now.

So how do the buns have pain and neglect? Why is the lettuce suffering?

Tfw 6'2 170 lbs life sure is unfair huh

The buns are GMO sentient wheat you insensitive clod!

The lettuce has been modified to have ganglions to respond to pain so it will grow faster when the fascist farmer's migrant workers shout incorrect personal pronouns at the lettuce

please please please let this be real i can see peta breaking into these places and liberating a bunch of steaks then throwing them into a
organic grassfield while born free plays and the peta members are hugging and crying saying that steak doesnt even know how to
walk, its never been outside

This guy gets it

Dawwww someone is getting sad huhhhh. Poor baby boy. it'll be ok my son. No more tears now. Only dreams.

im watering

These threads just increase my spite towards you people. You're 100% in the right, but I don't care and I'm gonna eat some motherfuckin meat just out of spite. I'm not even hungry. Fuck you.

>the peta members are hugging and crying saying that steak doesnt even know how to
>walk, its never been outside

For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat two.

What about wild game meat? It shouldn't contain as much shit as factory farmed shit.

>steroids
hell yeah

>>>

Double that, I'm hungry too.

Keep it :100: op

Everytime you drink water, you drink dinosaur piss, sperm, blood and poop because its the same water being cycled.

All science points to veganism being unhealthy for you.

Antibiotics, steroids and hormones

Oh no how damaging

I am a SAVAGE

Ok that is a little fucked up, but not nearly enough to make me a vegan. It makes you a horrible person for posting it though.

That is the absolute best food on the planet for you.

Ahahahahahahaha

Every time you exist within a human body, you process antibiotics, steroids and hormones.

People who feel bad for death of any animal are stupid, unable to realise they arent people, they dont have a sense of purpose.
A painfull death is another thing tho, but they dont tend to do that in the food industry.

Why eat less meat? It says FACTORY-FARMED.

It is a bummer though, since I want my meat to have suffered. I'll have to make a choice between getting some more drugs in my food or punching my local farmer's cows and buying from him now.

In a world where noone gave a damn about flimsy vegan ideals,
one faggot sought to make ALL of them care.
one faggot, with the power to whine and cry, will cry it all out
this summer at your local Sup Forums

Lmfao there are so many medical regrets dumbass.
Vegan-bot shill-tank knows nothing. KYS

A diet that doesn't consist of dairy, egg, red & pink meat, and various spirits is guaranteed to turn any boy into a limp wristed faggot.

>People who feel bad for death of any animal are stupid

This if you consider how they die in the wild. Get eaten, starve can't find water. They don't live to old age its hard to live in the woods no matter what animal you are.

No u faggot

I bet you hate GMO's, too.
Food would be more plentiful if people weren't so scared of GM crops and animals. There's literally a way to produce more food than we could EVER need, AND make them healthier. But NOOOOOOOOOOO, How dare you attempt to manipulate an organism's underlying structure to make it stronger, hardier, and grow faster and more plentiful than it ever has before. SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

>various spirits
What?

Uh, quick death
fucking idiot

alcohol, underage boi, but you don't gotta worry about that until you're old enough to drink

Time to fuck off and let other people make their own choices fag

No nigger, you are stupid
>gib rights to tiny dinosaurs!!

Oh yes, close your eyes from the human suffering you create by even existing. Deflect it from your mind by drawing focus on the animals.
Indirectly, some Chinese or African kid probably had to die so that you can wear these pants; and countless animals too. There is only one solution to end the suffering your existance in a country with internet access alone has caused: Become an hero.
We will never have peace on Earth. Period. And that's a good thing.

Right hence this foreign shill bot trying to get everyone sick

WTF? What kind of fucking retard calls it spirits?

Alcohol is probably the shittiest thing you can put in your body next to smoking cigarettes

>Alcohol is probably the shittiest thing you can put in your body next to smoking cigarettes

KCN?

No. No it's not.

We've called them spirits since yeast NATURALLY fermented, creating it. BUT OH NOE, THE YEAST SUFFERS, TOO!! MUH FUCKING VEGANISM

>find a tall bridge
>judge distance to ground
>jump

I never understood posters like these. It makes people hungry, just like those slaughterhouse videos.

If you want someone to lose weight you would not show him a picture of a piece of cake, would you?

Lol wrong, he will wither away to nuffin

That's so fatphobic stop making fat people feeling guilty

Your pretty underweight actually, that is not healthy

That's why I spend the money to buy local products.

Using food to kill of the low income plebs. Beautifull.

And realising there is no such thing as "spiritual" is a part of the lifestyle of ADULTS!

They get culled

Is this some shitty tumblr raid?

Go have a fucking heart attack, or breathe heavy, or whatever it is you fatties do.

You're an idiot if you think that's the real problem with GMOs.

Psst. The problem is that you can genetically modify these plants to grow only once. Then you have to buy more (expensive) seed. There's a reason heirloom seeds are a thing. Monsanto is literally the devil.

This one didn't suffer much and tasted really good.

Dude I'm not even a vegan. You got some fucking issues.

Its not un healthy but dude needs some protein and some exercise. I'm 6'2" and 200 and I feel skinny sometimes.

Of course, McDonalds, akin to pointing heroin out to a methadone user.
noone but the stupidest eat there anyways faggot

Do we honestly?

No, that wouldn't be a problem if we didn't have such shit regulatory structure. Food industry lobbies to keep food expensive and wallets fat, it doesn't cost that much to grow food naturally, but the moment we start growing it rapidly, the price floors, and food industry is a null market, so of course they'd spread that bullshit.

That does not work if you don't advertise the bait ("spiritual lifestyle" here) aswell. Or the next question is "Why should I live a spiritual lifestyle?"

"Treating creatures without respect is an essential part of a blue lifestyle."

Like, what's the incentive?
Also, I would consider many religious followers "spiritual". And they often don't treat animals very well. Especially when they are practicing animal sacrifices.

Sorry, I automatically assumed you were fucking retarded, I'm not wrong though.

Edgy

Easily manipulated are we

Honest.

well i did use "tend to not do that", im not an expert on the subject so i cant say they dont and i actually think some of them do which is terrible, but people cutting corners and not caring too much doesnt magically make all meat bad.

So stop eating so much cock, OP.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

That's why I try and eat mostly game I harvest myself, and even then less of it and more vegetables/beans/etc. Not giving up milk though.

How are we meant to listen to your opinion when you can't even spell simple words

You are a fucking moron global food supply is not the issue its distribution.
literally gmo crops did not need to exist. It was stricly a measure for finding a new way to patent a new product and make a shitload of money off it through some very false rhetorics that made it all the way through the House/Senate and suddenly our entire populace is consuming them without any prior knowlege or consent from the consumer.
and we WONDER why autism is a legitimate national crisis for the US.
people like you keep fucking it up guy.
TL;DR: KYS faggot

6'2" 170lb is a BMI of 21.8... Not even close to underweight you fatfuck.

It's amazing how you can even use the internet when typos bother you that much.

Oh and also, you forgot a period.

People do call it that, and you are the retard underage b&

We do not need to kill to survive