en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Delete

Holy fuck is this real?

>remove Trudeau now

He wants Trump to buld another wall.

Oh my god its real!!!

No. I refuse to believe it is.

We need to counter signal this asshole. At first he was just fucking Alberta now he's trying to fuck the entire world

As a Canadian I am ashamed at this guy. Pls forgive.

In all honesty I wonder if this guy is incredibly woke and is globalist asf, or is just a super good goy doing as he's told.

>#wew
A minor display of meme magic?

Is he talking about a literal migrant bridge or a metaphorical migrant bridge?

wew lad

Can't be.

It's impossible.

build a bridge to canada then cause nobody in europe wants to pay for them

What the actual fuck, can you stupid leafs just assassinate that guy already? Europe is fucked enough

Better to waste all our money on a bridge to Europe, then waste all our money importing immigrants till he's voted out.

Sorry Europe, it's you or us.

Leafs please kill him.

He means what he awalys means.

Liberal Bullshit.
Seriously I would rather he sent me a photo of him shitting on my tax money rather then have to pay for this shit.

I fucking hate my country.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fake I just checked

OP is a faggot as usual

Obviously to (re)built the Colossus on the Pillars of Hercules the way the Atlanteans envisioned it.
Weedman is operating so far out of or space and time it's hard to guess where he going

>mfw people are still falling for these fake Trudeau tweets.

he best goy

we need to let him fuck our shit up so the right can have a supermajority nation wide in the next election, we need to let this retard really hammer home how fucking retarded and dangerous modern leftism is, so every faggot normie who only votes for weed and taxes will think twice for a long time. we've had a decade of sensible responsible conservatism, consider this our booster shot.

MY SIDES WENT TO GN-z11

Fake and gay

I the he meant that both syrupniggers and eurocucks should figuratively and literally spread their cheeks for that bbc.

That's it, Canada.

You're cut off.

He meant a figurative bridge right?

Can't wait for Trump to go in and fuck up all their shit

>I fucking hate my country.
So do we.

what if somebody were to create a change.org petition to build a bridge and we got it big enough that Trudeau and Merkel actually come out in support of it

I fell for it.

Delete this

>What the actual fuck, can you stupid leafs just assassinate that guy already?
kek. that's golden coming from the son of merkl.

But for real though, Canada!! WTF!

>A bridge to cultural enrichment?

Why would we want to do that? I could see it backfiring. We don't want to plan the idea in peoples' heads.

Nah, it could be a bridge between Tangiers and Spain.

The Gibraltair strait is too deep.
IIRC there is a bridge connecting Denmark and Sweden who is of comparable length, but the sea is much more shallow there.

"We will help you erase your cultures." -J.T.

They could ask Germoney to come up with the Civil Engineering required to build that bridge.

Seening as the Germoney famous for it's enginerring are the ones that want the refugeers the most.

Proving he is the biggest moron in the universe.

According to rt.com a bridge has actually been proposed by some activists, and plan has been submitted to the European Union’s Internal Security Fund
rt.com/news/327756-refugee-bridge-eu-mediterranean-africa/

>They could ask Germoney to come up with the Civil Engineering required to build that bridge.

They should dig a tunnel from Lybia to Berlina and fill it with refugees. .
The only problem I could see is with some madman deciding to blow up the tunnel with all the refuges inside.

>problem
I don't see any problem here

Who can tell?

This post is fake right?

Completely fake.

It has to be.

It HAS to be, right?

>build bridge from tunisia to france
>block europes side
>let the whole of africa go on the bridge
>proceed to detonate all supports
>laugh because they cant swim

>refugee-bridge
I don't even...

Bridges make great targets for air bombings.

it is

there is a "delete" button and its over 180 words what twitter even allows

I say a mega Chunnel type operation. Straight from Libya to Germany. And then a giant wall around Germany (they're good with walls).

I think we should try to build this migrant bridge. We can start stacking them from the seabed up.

How do you people so consistently fall for fake shit. You could have taken the literal 5 seconds to fact check this, but instead, decided to barf reactionary shit everywhere instead. How dumb are you?

A friend of mine works for Environment Canada. She says that priorities are completely different under the Trudeau administration. What is the federal government's priority now? Social media. I shit you not. The mandate is to get maximum retweets and likes for Justin and his policies. Federal government employees are literally sitting around all day trying to maximize his social media presence.

>According to rt.com
rt also had an article about a trans-world highway, which included a Bering Strait bridge or tunnel, which is arguably even more retarded (from an engineering and economic, not political view)

>Canada and the EU build a bridge for niggers
>Trump bombs it
I need this to happen

if i kill myself to escape from this madness, will i be a refugee in hell?

Why not build a bridge from Africa to Canada?

>will i be a refugee in hell
Probably some exception in the fine print user, just plan on a longer stay in purgatory

>literally building a bridge to let the Carthaginians in
HAVE YOU LEARNT NOTHING

It's fake you retards.

>Why not build a bridge from Africa to Canada?
>Why not just build a bridged from the 3d world to the US?
Sheeeeeeit juan doesn't need one.

It means more "firefighters" are going to Canada

maybe you should check yer local space time. (yer actually being cucked)

>Trump wants to build a wall that creates division and hostility
>Trudeau wants to create a bridge that promotes integration and peace, and gives a sense of being welcome

Guess who will be better for world peace? You guessed it, Canada!

really makes jew think

Hopefully a drawbridge.

How does he feel about the Spic Span?

Go to his Twitter page. It's allegedly at 1:32pm on May 31st, but he's only posted shit about other government stuff. This tweet is bullshit, it's already easy to tell by the resolution and the lettering, but whatever, if that isn't evident enough:

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau?s=09

Trump should get Germany to build the bridge from Mexico to Germany, since they like immigrants to much

shut up faggot

>#wew i'll act
Shit

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! HAS to be fake!

What's Canada going to do for north Africa?
Set it on fire?

Not bad if it was done in a Manifest Destiny 2.0 kind of way and not diversity and open borders NWO kind of way.

wew, ill act!

I feel nothing but shame. Then again it's my fault for voting him in. I redpilled myself too late and voted based on what everyone else was saying at the time.

It may not be a tweet but it's a real thought in his mind.

For cunts sake will somebody
PLEASE
DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE UNION FOR THE MEDITERRANEAN

>Linking a bridge to an extremely destabilized part of the world. Where countries like Libya are 1/3rd taken over by ISIS

>This is a good thing

Why

Pls be fake

Time to Annex?

pls no

nice trips there bro

an the other hand, consider how Europe changed, how it would look now if they had easy access through 2 bridges (Gibraltar and Sicily)

>Linking a bridge to an extremely destabilized part of the world.
We unfortunately have a bridge that links us to Sweden.

Does he mean an actual bridge or a metaphorical bridge? Not that it really matters. Both are pretty bad.

It's like Canada took a granola-eating, naive, uneducated, childish, hippie drama teacher and made him Prime Minister.

Oh wait, that's exactly what happened!

>People took this pic seriously

Guys, it's very easy to solve. If it sounds amazingly shocking and too retarded to say, just look it up. Google is just one step away.

He never said this, it's Poe's Law in full force.

ufmsecretariat.org/

Union for the Mediterranean

After years of western backed meat grindering these countries will cry out to join a stable union run by others.
And with a europe Cucked to overflow with migrants from these same countries whose going to complain?
Never once on the news though. Even with isis operating on its territory

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

Your taxes will pay for the bridge as it pays for this project.

>A
>FUCKING
>BRIDGE

The muhfuggen ride never ends

Soon our Federal Dominion will rise through the blood of the son of the hippy; JUSTIN MANHANDY TRUDEAU.