Hey, Sup Forums. can one of you fags help me get this dead by daylight key? this is what i got so far...

Hey, Sup Forums. can one of you fags help me get this dead by daylight key? this is what i got so far. some faggot posted the pic on ebay.

[email protected]

>assuming you dont use it

original

you know this is for an in-game item and not the actual game right?

yes, i just want it because its rare. i already have the game.

You know we really don't give a shit you fucking nerd. Get it yourself or trade in some neetbux and quit asking for handouts

why are you replying to me Dad?

eat a dick, im talking to the generous anons.

this looks like a card to me. i see no key

going to need some photo editing software, user.

is that a card to photoshop?

You're a fucking retard OP.
Photoshop isn't magic, and it can't see through a thick layer of light blocking scratchoff shit.
You have posted a Photoshop image of jpeg Artifacting.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you are so poor you need to get strangers to steal from some other stranger, so you can take from him something that likely costs a few dollars?

Go fuck yourself you pathetic useless cunt

plz explain how i was about to get as far as i did?

you just need to print it and scratch it off. How can anyone be this dumb

this
you can save yourself the effort of scratching it off if you soak the page in a solution of bleach and ammonia

You got nowhere.
You think you got some where because you know fuck all about cameras and image compression.
You literally got jpeg artifacts highlighted by image editing... which means you got nowhere/nothing

You're fucking pathetic. I bet the seller only wants 5 dollars and you're here trying to get someone else to steal from the seller so you can have free extras for your game
You disgust me you useless piece of shit.
How bout you go steal something, sell it, and use that money to actually buy it rather than begging strangers to steal for you.

will you please just fucking kill your self? I'll bet you are a fucking wale that takes out his hated of his self on everyone you see. you clearly will never find happiness in life. do your self a favor and just end it all now.

>reddit spacing
pls gb2/g/

>autistic rage engaged
Fuck user. If you'd made a Th read saying you want that, the cost of it is so insignificant I would've bought it for you if you posted a pic doing something that gave me a laugh.

You're a lost cause based on that last reply. Just kill yourself now, because nothing's ever going to get better for You,it can only get worse.
And when the starting point is begging strangers to steal for you, that's just fucking sad

That's called paragraphs. Each separated section is referring to separate things.
You have now proven yourself to be underage b& and a newfaggit,because in the past, one of the worst offenses you could be accused of here was posting a wall of text.

Fuck off and die you useless cunt.

>taking what i said then re-wording it
you're a fucking idiot. you clearly didn't even look to see how much it was or you would know it was almost $100. please take a noose then slide it around that neck beard.

$100 for a t shirt in a game that isn't even that good...
Just end it now kid. There's no hope for you

no shit, faggot. thats why i was asking Sup Forums (not a new fag like you) for help. if you can muster up the strength , drag that fat ass off the couch, go buy a gun then blow your fat ass brains out.

>(not a new fag like you)
Either shit tier trolling, or actually a 12 year old retard kid.
Either way you're embarrassing yourself.
Even thiugh your future is pointless and can only end in suicide or gutter hobo, your screenshots will live on in cringe threads.

I can only imagine how pisssed off your oarents are gonna be when you start your passive aggressive tantrum over nobody stealing a $100 microtransaction for you

Haha you idiots you fell for it hahaha

>damage control