Dubs decides what I say

Dubs decides what I say

Hey Kristen, I'm a transgendered demiboy who is on a quest of sexual discovery. I was hoping you and I could get together sometime for no strings attached sex, I have a detish for older women and larger women, you're the best of both worlds. What do you say?

nueah yes, do you like dolls

Shockwave or Soundwave

Roll

Hey, do you date short guys?

"you're a lot of something. you're the first girl I've seen with the right body type to pull off a pikachu cosplay accurately."

River Falls? Are you in Hudson or New Richmond?

Can you fit one of those transformers up your ass?

polyamorous? Widening the playing field since you know your pickings are slim?

Always wanted to lick a gross chicks asshole. Care helping a sweet guy out? ;)

You're repulsive you ugly, mentally ill fat whore. Holy fuck you're gross

Roll

Excuse me for being so forward but I'd love to take you to dinner sometime.

Winrar

Reroll this

Winrar

Imagine this: you and I go on a date to a nice restaurant. I drive us there in my Audi R8. You suck onion rings off of my fingers as the sexual tension rises. You can't hold it in anymore. You take my hand and drag me into the toilets and suck my dick. You empty my balls. You shake with lasciviousness and beg me to cum on your breasts. But I do not allow it. I allow something better. I allow you to take a shit on my chest as you strum your bean and call me 'master'! We go back to your place and I eat biscuits out of your vagina!!! We then part ways, and live in anticipation for our next encounter. Let me love you, Kristen. Let me worship you like the godess you are!

this

Rolling

rerolllllll

Is trump your president?

This.

kekus maximus

This

Why da fuck you got pepperonis on your face?

Roll this niqqa

You look like you taste like sweat, unwashed ass and shame.
Want my phone number?

I'm gonna cut to the chase. I'm just here to lick some assholes, now either you're down or youre not, but i don't have time to be jiving like no nigger.

Ayy, I got it

POWDERED SHUGGAAAAAAAA

Ayy, double got it

Hey bb wanna smash

Double get op you faggot

So, are you on tinder because Kermit dumped you?

if I could be a nigger for a day, I could live my life the free and easy way. I'll take from uncle Sam and make the white man pay, if I could be a nigger for a day.

deliver OP

I'll be Cocktimus Prime if you'll be Vagironhide

send dis op my nia

Why are polyamorous people always ugly as fuckkk? How can you even be polyamorous when you look like that.

Well, shut it down boys. OP is a nondelivering faggot as always.

Ok 1 sec sorry went away for a bit...

Delivered

welcome back OP

I missed you

Finally

Hot delivery

underrated

God damn it. I have to go back to work. I wanna see how this all ends

L8 delivry

hmm OP might have gone balls deep to early..

Well how about you drag your fat ass away from the feeding trough and come over here and suck my dick?

top kek

Roll

listen here fatty either we have sex or i rape you, you choose.

Bump and roll

just woke my unit complex.

HOLYSHIT.BATMAN.COM

I hope you don't mind if I peekatchu while I vinewhip my diglett out and make my bulbssore to blow a load so I can watch you catch'it'all.

P.S. I'm autistic.

No

wowzers