Can we get a kik sloots thread? Pic related her kik is wavebaby380 and she has a weird thing for virgins and NEETs

Can we get a kik sloots thread? Pic related her kik is wavebaby380 and she has a weird thing for virgins and NEETs

Will send wins if thread doesnt die

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dPel2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Northern.light. (with the second period)
19 years old, good little slut!

Bump

She's an e-prostitute

Sarahbow214

light_of_satan
edgy whore

Op here, thread isnt dead so ill deliver as promised

beculek

I had a brief affair with her irl and she told me she uses this kik to show herself to strangers online. Definetely worthy material Never tested, though.

Karolinabackstrand

If anyone wants to know anything about her let me know, shes in my compsci class

thats her

kik jennddi

imgur.com/a/dPel2 for more pics

Very slutty

Lowarnelys

Emmiready at a swim meet her suit ripped but she didn't notice so her ass and vag were out for like 10 minutes

I'm doing loyalty tests and nudes get with kik and sc. Kik names to dontuwanna95. All private and do fam too

Which swim meet? More info

KellyB33n
Got properly fucked at the weekend.

Any more info?

What do you want?

She accidentally sent me this, and is super upset that I wouldn't delete it. Tried to bkmail her, still won't send anything. Make sure this goes in every thread that shows her name. Spam this to her, I'll post reaction if she doesn't block me.

Age? Where the meeting was? Where is she from?

She accidentally sent it to me earlier too :/

Whats your kik? If its her then I got a win, wont let me load the full image so cant post here

Jhonston2

Podunks
dude that shares his wifes pics

Would like to see too avalanche186

That bitch got mad really quick, accused me of "you creeps"

Awww, did I hurt your feelings enough to cry on here? That's good.

What do you mean she has a weird thing for virgins and meets?

sadylove0
Easy lesbian. Just pretend youre a girl as well and you can get some wins if you play it nice. Post wins

Bitch needs to be taught a lesson

>
shes begging me for the link...shes sent a bikini pic of herself as compensation...i said i dont want that pic and i need another if she wants the link
i wanna squeeze one more picture out of her.....GODS OF B.. help me what do i say

catfish

TheSand_
NEET Gamer chick that is overly grateful for everything.

Tell her you know she lives in Portland and is a kindergarten teacher

Nah, she saw my dick
Win/win

Wait what? Its you?
Waaaait a minute..you faggot