S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floof!
Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0H4jKzvCko
nysenate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/brad-hoylman/my-testimony-new-york-state-department-environmental
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MILFs

She's fat, but I don't see any children.

prince charming ?

test

No.
Gerald Tarrant, Neocount of Merentha.
I can be charming, but I did torture and murder my wife and children in exchange for immortality.

ur fat

Sounds more reasonable than killing your entire continents/empire people, just to spite a few gods who would take it from you.

Decent tank IRL, utter failboat in WoT unless you have an aimbot.

this is terrifying

I am almost a God, and I created a religion.

That's nice. The other guy just got cursed to live life unending though still able to feel and take damage, never to become a God himself, and that every time he rose to power he would fall again.
Not real imortallity he has only lived couple hundred thousand years I belive.
Gerald sounds nicer than some grumpy old man.

>terrifying
As long as you don't actually piss her off, you're fine. Goddamn it'd be nice to have that level of fuzz to snuggle up to.
>tfw it's 1F, -23F wind chill
>tfw it was -19F last week
>tfw not even in Canadia or the Dakotas
>tfw no big, fuzzy rabbit, cougar, or malamute girl to keep you warm

My immortality is sustained by killing...

How much would twelve million give?

It has to be a continuous thing.
One mass slaughter wouldn't last long.

Yeah we need more of the ones with texts. It just makes everything better.

Seems bothersome.

It's not convenient.
oh, and sunlight will kill me.
But overall, my intentions are good even if I am the most evil and feared being on the planet.

>this cougar
Ideal/10

h fur thread when?

>still no cheetah wife
Just kill me now.

Who's the artist?

Ever watch Man, Cheetah, Wild on DiscoveryGO? Dude hangs out with a cheetah for a while, does some other project, and comes back later. She remembers him and has a litter of five cubs not long after he starts the MCW project. She's perfectly chill around him and let her cubs climb all over him; was pretty funny. I've heard that cheetahs are chill enough when they get used to you that they would make decent pets if you have the space and meat budget for them, except for that whole being endangered-as-fuck thing.

that's one huge bunny

There is one now.
go look more.

Why did you choose the handle Gears?

Maybe. If it's the same one as the guy sleeping with cheetahs in a box for a few nights.

Indeed it is.

Is her butthole open?

Damn, she's pretty.

>box
No boxes involved. Think you can find out what show you watched was? I've loved learning about cheetahs since I was a little kid.

I love cars and all sort of vehicles.
I'm also not all too crative and just had a book about gears (as in car transmissions) next to me when I decided that I should take one.
So that happened and I stuck with it.

Wasn't even a show. Just some guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=T0H4jKzvCko

>transmissions
Which book?

I'm lusting after a 4th gen Trans Am right now.

My current car want is a 2007 Mercedes E55 AMG.
pic related.
There is one at a lot nearby that I want, but I need consider a new truck first instead. But as I'm not sure I want to spend truck prices, I may get the car.

the script for that lecture (which was really just powerpoint slides printed out that I had bound into some sort of book like thing)

Honestly I don't know much about those
I'd kind of like to get some late 80's smallish sedan. A Mazda 626 or Audi 80 or something like that. Don't currently have the money or room for that though.

>almost 500 crank horsepower
yes

>4000lbs
gut the interior, swiss cheese the frame and you're good to go

What about E30s? I loved mine.

E30 are good if you want cars from that era.
I have 2, they're pretty solid. It's what I daily now. The 325es is nice, as it has the M3 suspension and the fuel efficient engine.
I get a solid 30mpg us, while doing 80mph uphill.

Even with the interior it's one hell of a car.

I like E30s
But good ones have gone up in price. Especially the 6cyl versions.
All the cheap ones have been trashed.
Few can go up the curb infront of my driveway still.

I had a 325i convertible. Fun fun car and there's something charming about the design.

I'm sure it is. Maybe one day I'll grow out of my love for balanced lightweight RWD cars.

Maybe not.

Mine had the M20B25 motor. I wouldn't mind a turbo one. Powerband was very linear and they sound good. Straight 6s are great.

Sounds like 240s. They're getting rarer every day. Drift casualties and neglectful owners.

Trashed isn't the end of the world.
Unless you have to have your cars showroom condition.
I personally prefer the less than perfect ones. I haul stuff in and on mine all the time.
I've removed the boot lid once so I found haul a motor in the boot.
I've hauled 4 bales of hay on top of it. Have 3 German Shepherd who ride everywhere in it even after playing in the mud.
And if you do want nice, get one cheaper that's not so nice and make it nice.

Ah, which course did you take? I want to go back to school but I keep going back and forth between options: two types of engineering (astro and mechanical) or go to trade schools and get certs for operating and repairing heavy equipment of all sorts. I need to fucking learn how to weld and metalwork regardless of what I do.

I like your style

>325i convertible
wonderful car
Sadly absolutely impossible to find with the manual transmission anymore.
And even the automatics cost a small fortune

There are strict road-safety inspections here.
I don't need a showroom car, but if it won't pass inspection without replacing half the car that car won't come cheap.
Rust-holes or oil-leaks for instance are instant failure. I don't have the tools or the skills to do much against those. And no suitable place either.

I'm a mechanical engineer specialized in vehicle technology.

Guy at a petrol station last week came over and asked if I had any extra money so he could buy fuel.
I told him if I had enough money to be buying other people fuel I wouldn't be driving a 34 yr old car covered in horse shit.

>ME:VT
How is the schooling for that? Honest opinion.

Both of mine are no rust and no oil leaks.
One has some electric faults that might cause it to fail an inspection.
the fuel gauge and speedometer don't work.
But speed is easy to understand, and the fuel reserve light still works so that's when I know to fill up.
I still say as one of my cars is manual and one is automatic, both with the 2.7 6, the manual is worth spending the extra time finding. It's much more fun, gets better mileage, and is heaps quicker off the line.

Well damn.
They finally deleted the mare thread.

Mine was manual. I bought and sold it for $1,000. My buddy had one too and he regrets selling it. He botched doing the timing and sold it nonrunning.

All the cars I buy are manual or I swap them. Sometimes it's better to start with an auto, I've done that with all of my 240s. Auto cars usually aren't beat to shit. Unfortunately I can't do that with a Trans Am as it would cost too much.

There are no emissions testing / inspections in FL. This state is pretty alright.

Can't speak for the american system here.
I liked studying it. The first half is very very theoretical. Be prepared to have your butt ravaged by maths and basic physics along with fuckload of mechanical and thermodynamic basics. That part sure is a lot of work, so you'd better enjoy that somewhat.
Then later on you specialize more and stuff starts gaining more practical relevance. Don't think you'll come out capable of replacing a mechanic though. You won't. Uni here in germany is a very theoretical thing.
Most practical work is in thesises (3 total, should be 1000 h of work, realistically easily reaches 3000h).
But there are huge differences between unis, and unless you are going to study in germany you can pretty much throw this info into the bin. The american system is entirely different from what I've heard.

>There are no emissions testing / inspections in FL
That really should help with keeping older cars.
I hear rust is a bad issue in florida though

Not sure if speed gauge and speedometer would be a cause to fail it. Should be repairable in that case though.
If I ever manage to get an E30 it'll be a manual almost for sure. I really don't like driving automatics.

:(

Not true. The only cars I've seen with rust down here are cars that came from up north, like my Camaro. It spent most of its life in NY and it was eaten up underneath with rust.

Is done a lot of repairs to that car. When I got it, none of the door locks worked, power antenna didn't work, windows didn't work sunroof didn't work, driver door wouldn't open from inside.
I haven't done a lot to get the speedometer working, I think it's the sensor in the dif since the obc also doesn't show a speed reading.

Not a big deal. You can always do the math based off of RPM and what gear you're in.

I want to kiss her lips as I stroke her head

I tried my hand at aerospace engineering straight out of HS. I understood the concepts of the calc and physics - and had really good professors - but I was burnt out and didn't study hard enough.
>system differences
When I was doing the AE stuff and spoke with upper-classmen and people in Masters and Doctoral programs, the flow seemed about the same: get the shit beat out of you with theory and homework and lectures and if you don't kill yourself or run screaming, then you can actually get to something useful in the last year/year and a half of the Baccalaureate program. The Masters and up were fairly mixed as I understood. Even being over 30 now, I still want to DO something, see a product of my work, get my hands in it, so I'll probably take a remedial math course or two in the next 8 months or so and see if I can deal. If I can and enjoy it to some degree, then I'll move forward with trying engineering properly. If not, then I'll get practical schooling. Welders with the right chits can make all sorts of money in the Midwest, for example.

>no rust in humid salty air
stop lying to yourself

Also, any state that gets snow frequently most likely uses mag-chloride, which will also accelerate corrosion at a massive rate, ei New York.

The only places really exempt from this are desert areas with little precipitation and humidity, think Arizona and NM,

>tfw an old friend bought a rustless but still in need of restoration Pantera in Boles Acres, NM
To this day I am massively jelly.

I'm talking from personal experience and observation. I actually live here so I think I would be in a position to know. Cars down here do not have a rust problem.

Greetings Mer Artyom.

One of the Dakotas didn't and maybe doesn't use salt (sodium/magnesium/whogivesafuckium chloride). Old cars in good condition increased as you went further in.

probably road salt
I really should fix the rust spots on my car...

Not bad
I confused speedometer and tachometer again. Speedometer is legally required, so it being broken means the car wouldn't pass inspection here.
Those inspections do make the roads safer but they are the bane of anyone wanting to keep a 20+ year old car running...

System differences seem to be huge here.
I had a grand total of 8 homeworks of which I had to do 50% of the first 4.
The rest was entirely optional (but dearly needed for practice)
Main difference is that it's less like school here. That gives the students lots of freedom but also the full responsibility. Attendance is a very rare thing almost entirely reserved for laboratories and the actual finals. At least that's how my uni handled it. US system always sounds much more like school to me.

I'll say it's definitely worth the effort if you have the passion to do it.

>personal experience
well clearly you don't look under that many cars then.

Age is really key, not only because of exposure time, but because mitigation techniques and anti corrosion sciences have really improved in the last 30 years. Modern cars are certainly less susceptible, assuming they're built with the right materials.

Sup Gt, how's life?

Interesting, I know not all states use salts across the board. I remember reading the other day about how, I believe one of the Dakotas, was using salts in conjunction with some nasty fracking by products to deice their roadways. I'll see if I can find the article again.

Definitely road salt. I did mechanic work for about 5 months up in DE and you could really see the impact it has. The car I'm driving now is from there and it's rusted out bad. Had to redo the brake lines and the fuel lines can go any day.

I do actually. I've owned and worked on dozens of decades old cars, I look underneath for rust. You can fuck right off with your armchair rust expertise.

It's OK.
work has me doing 12 hr days.

FML guys, why is ghosting a dating trend and tinder a thing?

oh, looks like it was actually PA and NY that were doing this/still are. 'As Ranking Member of the New York State Senate’s Environmental Conservation Committee, I urge DEC, through this regulatory process, to ban the discharge, disposal, or use within New York State of any oil or gas waste product created from the process of high-volume hydraulic fracturing (“hydrofracking”), including drill cuttings, flowback fluids, and production water and brine. Landfills should be prohibited from accepting hydrofracking waste products, the practice of spreading drilling and production waste products on roadways as a deicing agent or for any other purpose should be completely banned, and we should close the so-called “hazardous waste loophole” by eliminating the exemption that treats hydrofracking waste differently than other hazardous waste products.'

nysenate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/brad-hoylman/my-testimony-new-york-state-department-environmental

Okay mate, and when your state is underwater in 20 years things will still be rust free there ehh?

>ghosting
What does this mean?

Hey, how ya doing?
Got them drawings?