Why are we celebrating this faggot today?

Why are we celebrating this faggot today?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=HT1GQIM5s28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white guilt got manifested into federal law

malcolm x was a better and more honest leader for blacks than martin luther king. malcolm x said blacks and whites were noncompatible and blacks should stop trying to fit into to white society. he was right. mlk just created a bunch of problems with the fairy tale idea that all people are equal. we are not.

Fredrick Douglass?
Ben Carson?
Omarosa in drag?

Calm down Carl, its a photo of your grandfather

I bet OP voted for Trump too. You're a closet racist who hides behind an Anonymous board to vent your anger. Because you are scared what will happen if you walked around screaming make Americunt great again hur durrr! You would get bashed. Your daughter/daughters will be fucked by BBC. Your wife or GF probably fantasies about them constantly. Just wondering how much she could fit inside her instead of a 3.5 inch dick that's only really 3 if you count the fat gut on top of it that stops it from fully penetrating her.but what you should really be doing is worrying about how Trump has bent America backwards, and sold it to Corporations. So they can stuff, fuck and destroy your country. Maybe that's why you voted for him. So you don't have to see your woman walk out of her miserable life and go be happy getting gang banged by niggers. Or maybe its your daughters? Who knows really, only you. That's why you want to see the world burn,because of your sad pathetic life. Just DT Jr himself.

Projecting much you giant fucking faggot?

I did vote for Trump, and there isn't ANYTHING closted about my racism.

stay mad kiddo

you're not OP, fag

Mad about what? I get paid by my job to have federal holidays off. kek.

I'm a nigger, your argument is invalid sorry.

You must come from down south huh? Proud about your small white dick? Kek.

I am not

Today is Robert E. Lee day for real Americans.

You don't have any real problems, do you?

He gave me the day off. He's alright by me.

>Underage B8
Come back in 11 years, kid

Plagiarism pays

Oh come on lets not shit on actual good people will we? I mean MLK did more than all of Sup Forums combined. I get that you hate black people but everyone can appreciate hard work.

Why Praise a man who wouldn't even die for his country? He's a coward who surrenders. Should of been shot and pissed on by real soldiers.

>gets a day off
>complains

#obviously_unemployed

Kek.

Nope not if it's from a nigger, even tho white people make up the majority of people with coupons

Why praise a traitorous nigger working for the interests of the soviet union?

On food stamps sorry

Only because niggers are 13% of the US population you faggot.

>hard work
Entire reason he got his doctorate is plagiarism.
Same with the majority of his speeches.

Lol at least a Traitor will die for his beliefs. This old white cunt wouldn't even die for slavery.

Martian Lucifer Koon

Reality isn't racist, you giant cum bubble

>tries to cite statistics
>doesn't understand per capita
Best of luck with your low IQ

Still worked harder than you. You're not gonna question your achievements if you remember cheating in school. who cares

Did chuckle while typing that? You got a bit of Dorito on your chin there. No a bit lower, no your other chin.

Paid day off work, jobless child

What's the reality then?

>cheating in school
It wasn't just how he got his doctorate, it was his speeches too.

>holds MLK as an example of what a black man should be
>is a fraud
I wonder what the reaction would be if this were someone like Trump for instance.

Because he had a good point, which niggers quickly forgot.

>Paid day off work
So nigs won't even know there's a celebration?

It's not that, I'm not from America, so I only know a few statistics that come from your shit hole country, america.

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=HT1GQIM5s28

>we
Speak for yourself, faggot

Because muh heritage and he exemplifies everything niggers consider great:

>Stole his doctoral dissertations.
>Didn't have an official name (Michael vs. Martin) until he decided to adopt Martin Luther because that name was already famous.
>Was unfaithful to his wife with several white women, probably saying "SHEEEEIITTT" when checking them out and electing his companions just on ass size.
>Promoted the "DINDU NUFFINS" mentality among niggers and maintained his squeakly-clean persona for the media and his white supporters.
>Promoted the "MUH REPARATIONS" and "MUH SLAVERY" mindset among niggers.
>Was left leaning, so "GIBS, GIBS, GIBS".
>HE BE A REVEREN', SPREADIN' THE WORD OF JESUS.
>Probably a fan of Purple Drank

Underrated file name

I’m damned sure he’d be disappointed with the way black people have turned out here in ‘Murrica.. too bad his message has been all but forgotten

That protruding jaw. It looks like he's a werewolf in mid-transformation.

Wow. I beg you're fun at parties. If you ever wonder why you don't get invited out much anymore just look back at this for long time. Then take away the fake hate you have for this man. Then maybe you still won't get invited out as much. Because you're a loser, with probably 2 or 3 other fat fuck white bois.

I aint celebrating shit nigga.

Imagine being this desperate so as to ignore the fact that the king of niggers was still a nigger.

Damn. Can't argue there.

King of Niggers? Like Donald Trump is the king of White People?

Because being white is wrong. 2017 taught me that.

Nigger having a job

Imagine how amazing the U.S. would be without black and brown people and democrats. Utopia!!!

Look at that deflection.
Sorry that you admire a plagiarizing fraud.

And you Still ignore the fact that he has to be the worst President that America has ever had?

Because Jews rule us.

>BUH MUH HERO.

Grow up, sunny Jim (or, more probably, LeJimquashadalafifafobannana). This guy wasn't the super saint you were made to believe.

Source of anime?

No we still need democrats. We need janitors and burger flippers who think rich people give a shit about them.

Of course not.. I pity the fool who doesn’t listen to his messages of peace and equality.

Speak for yourself cuckold, "It doesn't work like that because it just doesn't that's why hur durr"

His original message was to judge people based on their character.

The blm movement today is all about hating white people.

This bait is so bad, I went to Op's mother's house, showed her the thread, laughed with her, and then fucked her with my BBC.
Maybe next Martin Luther King Jr. Day comes, you actually work on your b8, m8.
>(Also, Op, your mother said "stop sucking on penises, it's not good for your teeth!" Better listen)

>"It doesn't work like that because it just doesn't that's why hur durr"
Funny that you try to mock another with the exact position you've taken.
Continue to ignore the fraud so you can call him a hard working man who isn't a black stereotype.

Lol! Then it really would be a country full of incest criminals. You really think your small brains could just from crap to happy just because all colored people are gone? Look how ignorant that is. The biggest criminals are the rich white dudes. Don't believe me? Watch the news, you'll see one running your country you ameritard

To be fair, there's only 24 hours in a 24 hour news cast. They don't have enough time to report on all the black criminals.

Catch ya Wendy's bitch, sweating and breathing heavily on everyone's food with your fat pale hands holding the tray. Itching for a ciggie break.

This. George Lincoln Rockwell (nazi party of america) respected Malcolm x and vice versa for their shared understanding of their peoples. Both were assassinated by jews. Go to Sup Forums for the full picture.

I don't see a bunch of rich white guys running around gunning each other down over a pair of shitty Jordans or making babies they can't afford. Go be poor and retarded somewhere else.

Both wanted segregation too.

I'm not ignoring the fraud, never denied it, never defended him. I'm just giving you fat white cuckolds shit. Just trying to see why black people make you tick so much it's alright though, I'll get there ;)

Kek

>Dr.
>Ph.D in Theology

They sure fucking did. I don't wish niggers were exterminated I just wish they had their own home instead of trying to fit into white mans land and causing loads of problems.

Because it’s a free paid day off faggot. I hold this nigger in high regard.

Today is james earl ray day for real americans

Do you soldiers being shipped off to war to fight Terrorists that your government funds? Yeah fuck up retard

>A guy who believed all human beings are equal
>normies took it to mean #blacklivesmatter instead of no lives matter

>I was only acting retarded
The funniest thing is, these black role models that keep being pushed are either sports players, racial provocateurs or frauds.
And people who have the issue are supposed to be whites now? Wew lad

Also, imagine being so racist as to assume that everyone that dislikes MLK is white.

Shouldn't of brought them over then bro. White mans to blame for that

we are not it is James earl Ray day faggot celebrate something good today.

top kek in netflix letterman show obama says couldn't even build an ikea lamp with 4 parts in 45 minutes
he's the ultimate soy boy

because the government killed him and set black people back 50 years so they feel kinda bad

It wasn't the the disliking of MLK it was the Racial slur Nigger

The true hloiday

Would you prefer 'nigga'?

You're comparing the war against muslim extremists to shithole areas like Detroit? You're not retarded you're insane.

This

a real human bean, and a real hero

If I told you jews brought them over and england financed the civil war would you believe me?
That is the face of a man whose seen the future.

nigs neverhave a chin

C'mon dude, not my boy MLK :(